Who do you support for Governor in Te...
why

Hondo, TX

#19863 Sep 5, 2014
test

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19865 Sep 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically, when a turd like fubar makes a statement like that, I like to point out how they considered Bush a moron, so that must make the 29 Dumbocrats who voted to invade Iraq even dumber.
Fubar can't stand to hear bad things about HIS MESSiah, the Pee Wee Herman of DC, A.K.A. Bathhouse Barry.
Yes like somehow being dumb is an excuse when it comes to Dems. Like O's claims that he did not k now when situations come up. He just heard it on the news like everyone else. They never take responsibility like a bunch of idiot juveniles.

Fubar's stance is, he/she knows O is wrong has said that over and over ("Obama screwed the pooch"and other comments he/she has made) but expects people to over look what Obama has done wrong to this country. That IS a messiah complex if there ever was one. Bathhouse Barry's little worshiper.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19866 Sep 5, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
Dumbasses it's 2014 and Rick isn't running. This thread is dead.
Why are you posting on a dead tread if that is wrong? WTH is your problem?
Anthony Borrego

El Paso, TX

#19867 Sep 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you posting on a dead tread if that is wrong? WTH is your problem?
While unemployment nationwide is 6.1%, the unemployment rate for black Americans at 11.4% is more than double the rate for white Americans, who have an unemployment rate of 5.3%, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

The unemployment rate for Latino Americans, at 7.5%, is also lower than the unemployment rate for blacks, the BLS data show.

This proves that Latinos are hard working and resourceful, at least more so than blacks.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19868 Sep 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It made no sense to you because you and her and supertroll bigbadjohn were trying to bully me out of the room at the time. It was a mass troll attack, and I wanted you to know who you were in cahoots with. She did admit to you she said it. So why don't you drop it already. I have an excellent memory so please leave me out of your posts if you can't be truthful. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
Go check Walgreen's to see if they have a special on Kleenex. Wwaaaaa, wwaaaaa, wwaaaaaa.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19869 Sep 5, 2014
They dont. Just left there.

They did have a sale on depends pads
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19870 Sep 5, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
They dont. Just left there.
They did have a sale on depends pads
Hope you bought a case. it'll save you on your laundry bill.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19871 Sep 5, 2014
I bought 2 cases. Already used half of one...had a burrito grande.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19872 Sep 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO have a poor memory and understanding of what you read and certainly I will leave your dumb azz out of my posts.
You are THE TROLL on here and if 3 people were against you it is you that believe that they were bulling you omg cry baby! I am alone but if I agree with someone I will usually let them know it.
I keep saying it that "you are a transient searching online for a lynch mob to join" because I have seen how you do and you troll all over topix only looking for trouble. Quickly showing up over anyone speaking out about ovomit or anyone having a disagreement you can poke into.
You were the one who posted on my post this ridiculous comment, but in the future I will ignore you even then because you are full of shi_. and that is just how it is. I suppose you will remember this if I show you cause I am quite sure you already forgot.
-someone posted and I answered them and not you.---------
#19632 Sunday Aug 24
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me I am awake to this. We have the most deliberately incompetent president we have ever seen. Yes, we are in danger. Sometimes I believe this president wants a good many of us killed. We are screwed.
fubar wrote:
"If Saddaam Hussein had been left in power , there would be no ISIS and Syria would still be the peaceful country it d was previously. Saying someone is the most incompetent president ever is flippant at best and ignorant at worst. Obama has screwed the pooch, but he is hardly the first. Thank God Obama didn't listen to John McCain or ISIS would have even more American military equipment. Assassination is actually exactly who should be running Syria, and not a bunch of religious rebel arseholes."
Now try not to forget to stay off my posts since you said you would!
I was pointing out to you the middle east was blown up by George W., Obama is doing a bad job but if anyone is responsible for you thinking people are trying to get you killed you are blaming the wrong President. I said you guys were trying to bully me, I can not be bullied. You are obviously the one doing the crying, with taking such pleasure reporting people who stand up to you or disagree with you. As for me being a transient, I was born in Texas and raised in La Porte, and I live in Texas at least one month a year EVERY year. When people do or say hateful things, yes I will speak up. If you call that being a troublemaker so be it. Assaad should be ruling Syria and Sadaam should still be ruling in Iraq. You couldn't even be bothered to know the sacrifices in American lives that were wasted in Iraq.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19873 Sep 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go check Walgreen's to see if they have a special on Kleenex. Wwaaaaa, wwaaaaa, wwaaaaaa.
Retard, You would know where to buy Kleenex. I had to spell it out for the troll and you obviously couldn't understand that.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19874 Sep 6, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemical WMD's were found nimrod where in the hell did you think GULF WAR SYNDROME came from?
@Donnie:
More crap from the crapmeister? Explain Obama ousting Hosni Mubarak and supporting Morsi a member of the Muslim Brotherhood a known terrorist organization and what happened to Egypt which was pro-western because of Obama support of Morsi? Christians murdered, Coptic Churches burned to the ground and widespread unrest and gross violence! This went on for months finally the Egyptian Military stepped in ousted the terrorists Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama supported giving voice to Hamas another terrorist organization who is using UN built schools to warehouse rockets they lob into Israel. Hamas who sneak into Israel and board buses or other transit and blow themselves up so they can kill Jews. We know the money in aid that is sent to help the Palestinian People is used in terrorism but Obama still pushes giving more aid. UN concrete that was supposed to build houses, roads and schools instead is used for tunnels to commit terrorist acts against Israel. Our taxpayer dollars are funding terrorism!
Obama is the one who said Assad most go! Obama is the one who drew a red line that turned out to be joke! Obama doesn't have any coherent foreign policy but his actions/ inactions are spreading mayhem, more violence, explosion of terrorism across whole countries the entire M.E. is unstable. Saudis, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, and even the Kurds have expressed Obama can not be trusted! Libya has terrorist having a pool party in our former Embassy grounds. Turkey used to be a strong ally of America, Egypt used to be a strong ally of America, Jordan used to be a strong ally of America, Saudis used to be a strong ally of America, Israel used to be our strongest ally in the M.E. the list goes on and on and the difference is Obama's Foreign Policies compared to decades of foreign policies proceeding him!
This didn't start in 2003 this started in January 2009 and will continue until America can vote into office a different president who makes American interest FIRST and the American People welfare FIRST.
Obama's inaction in Iraq has caused destabilization in that entire country and ISIL is better financed, better equipped and Americans are their #1 target.
Still another retard. There were no WMDs. Gulf Syndrome IS NOT caused by the nonexistent WMDs. If Iraq had not had their government overthrown, none of the other dominoes would have fallen. We should have left Libya alone too, but the rabid right....Obama is failing but he is still better than George W. ever was. You are completely uninformed and hear only what you want to hear. Have you heard of depleted uranium or phosphorous or any of the other lovely things we used in Iraq to kill Iraqis, who were defending their country? My guess is if America ever got invaded you would be the first to surrender and become an informer. Please crawl back in your hole.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19875 Sep 6, 2014
Where did the farts and poops go when we bombed and destroyed Iraqs infrastructure. I bet those were the WMD they wrre talking about.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19876 Sep 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Retard, You would know where to buy Kleenex. I had to spell it out for the troll and you obviously couldn't understand that.
Waa, Waa
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19877 Sep 6, 2014
Send a Golf Tee to Obama to Keep Him Out of the White House!

http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/webviews/4-551543...
why

Hondo, TX

#19878 Sep 6, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19879 Sep 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Retard, You would know where to buy Kleenex. I had to spell it out for the troll and you obviously couldn't understand that.
There you go futard, calling me names again. But, just to show that I have no hard feelings, here is a free video. Just 4 U.

Jim

United States

#19880 Sep 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Still another retard. There were no WMDs. Gulf Syndrome IS NOT caused by the nonexistent WMDs. If Iraq had not had their government overthrown, none of the other dominoes would have fallen. We should have left Libya alone too, but the rabid right....Obama is failing but he is still better than George W. ever was. You are completely uninformed and hear only what you want to hear. Have you heard of depleted uranium or phosphorous or any of the other lovely things we used in Iraq to kill Iraqis, who were defending their country? My guess is if America ever got invaded you would be the first to surrender and become an informer. Please crawl back in your hole.
The only 'hole' around this thread is yours and it is so worn out and abused by you it stays open wide, reeking, leaking putrid dripping sewage....don't you ever get tired of pulling shat out of your a$$?
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19881 Sep 6, 2014
Dont pull the shat out. Build up a large fart and let it go. It will push the shat out.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19882 Sep 6, 2014
Even if you discredit Fox news are you going to discredit these men too? If you believe the men, do you still believe Hillary?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/05/to...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19884 Sep 6, 2014
Hate Bush and fox all you want, but what do you think about this? Our current willfully/purposely incompetent leader has this country in great danger.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/09/05/f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 min Mexican 6,965
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 1 hr Little Johntny Da... 2,454
Sergio Lopez (Dec '10) 1 hr Oh well 7
Hillary Clinton was the winner on Monday's deba... 5 hr Little Johnny 8
looking to be watched (Sep '13) 10 hr crazycx 30
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) 14 hr marisol lopez 25
Hillarys Miss piggy LIE.. 14 hr Sir Master 4

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance