Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19520 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are an Obama care-backer? How does his care help white people? How does it help black people? It does help foreigners, right?
Obamacare helps Obama - nothing more.
Obuttholes Commie Kare is an insurance company bailout.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19521 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was so accurate, so truthful, you cannot top it. Why not just copy me?
Why not? You are blessed with less intelligence so, you might as well ride my coat tails.
Lol, I thought up a good debate. You could only copy it. Whites have great imagination and inventiveness. That's why you copy us, can't do it on your own.
That's the plight of the third-world think I'm bright, to the world that IS bright. Careful, if I turn, you might fall off my coat tails.
You are quite stupid and you forget things so much I bet your life is just a mess. You will have to go back and read how I have simply posted YOUR OWN words to you then you come back at me fighting about your own words. It really makes a point about how forgetful you are. I gave you heads up that time or you would have done it again. It's pitiful really.. Ha ha no you have never made a good debate for me and I do not debate with a dumb azz like you. I have told you this numerous times, yet you just keep coming back because you forget Nothing to debate. I will never be a racist. I judge everyone by the content of their character and I care not how you want to be so stupid as long as I am not associated with the likes of you.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19522 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was so accurate, so truthful, you cannot top it. Why not just copy me?
Why not? You are blessed with less intelligence so, you might as well ride my coat tails.
Lol, I thought up a good debate. You could only copy it. Whites have great imagination and inventiveness. That's why you copy us, can't do it on your own.
That's the plight of the third-world think I'm bright, to the world that IS bright. Careful, if I turn, you might fall off my coat tails.
What you said was crap. You have the intelligence of a simpleton or moron is what you have.No you were never accurate just down right stupid..I have copied your words and only given them back to you and I would be down right embarrassed to use them for my own.to anyone else. This was done.to prove what an idiot you are and I will do it soon again and you won't know the difference because you go around posting so much garbage that you forget what you say. I suppose you forgot I am white too. Naw, ha ha you are not bright, your anything but bright. But look it up, sociopaths always believe that they are right and that they are smart and they never let go of that.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19523 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Ms. Liberal Forever. I have never been gay, but I support Gay Rights. I only married one Texan in my life. He was born in Fort Worth and he is buried there at Rose Hill. I was married for 34 years to a Vietnam hero! I live with my S/O these days. I just come here to read about Texas politics. I will always remember how my nephew Jeffrey was treated in Houston in 1985 when he came out gay. I am a Cowgirl fo who. Yes I do smoke MMJ for pain and seizures. It will be legal here soon. Even the Republicans of Florida want it passed. Reefer Madness Prohibition is over here in Florida. I was watching the Kardashian's last night. Kim was getting MMJ for her mothers pain. Bruce Jenner almost had an MI!!!!!!! Lol. Cowboy.......come into the new century.....ETOH/ alcohol .......kills many people. MMJ is basically harmless. I never saw anybody die from it in my career. I am just messin' with you cowboy. I miss my male friends from Shell. Can you even ride a horse????????
I don't have a problem with MMJ for those people that it really helps. I just don't support
homo special rights and abortion, or most other liberal causes for that matter.

I really do like alternative energy. Enough to build a small workshop in my back yard
that runs on solar panels and batteries. It also serves as a backup to run at least the
freezer in the house and a small refrigerator in the event of a power outage.

I just don't buy into the green capitalist BS.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19525 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
A queer cannot be saved. They are an abomination to God so, they are out.
And yes, i thought (THOUGHT) that women forcing gay men to be straight might work. Since then, I have realized that gay men are unclean weirdo's and I, as a straight white woman, would not want their chit-tainted wick anywhere near me. Best write those gays off, as well as the race-traiting females. They are not up to white standards so, we dismiss them.
Weed those defective whites out! The remaining whites will be better stock than anyone on earth. You will beg us to loan you a little white, to improve your shitrace.
I say, fall down in your fellow turds, and stay there.
So, a homo can't be saved you say? Well, you just may say about anything and go ahead.Somehow you figured that out since last time that the rape idea you had was not the answer well, what about that? I just wonder how you concluded that when the last two times you were so all fired up for it.
And you are still so damned forgetful that I am white. I wish we could weied out the troublemakers, nosy people that want to tell others how to live like you and racist of all types of the race. That is what I want done.
Gee you are one big dumb azz.

You need to go get into your bed, in your section 8 living quarters pull the covers over your head and cry.

And stop saying you never have received government help because that is a lie. You have said you have. No one would make a claim like that if they had not.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19526 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I never said I was perfect - just better than you. I hate the people that God okayed me to hate. Nothing more.
You, on the other hand, hate those who follow God. Obama does that, too.

And you have the hots for ovomit! What a sick sick case you are.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19527 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Fort Worth ain't nothin' but Drug Store Cowboys these days. He ain't never seen a horse or been with a fine woman in his life. Gasman makes more sense than you do.Little Wuss Johnny should be his name. Lol
And I suppose you think you make better sense than him? Pleeeeeze!!!! At least he makes sense unlike you. And you would know that he has not seen a horse or been with a fine woman. I suppose you are fantasizing .Lol. Funny then sad at the same time.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19529 Aug 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you think you make better sense than him? Pleeeeeze!!!! At least he makes sense unlike you. And you would know that he has not seen a horse or been with a fine woman. I suppose you are fantasizing .Lol. Funny then sad at the same time.
. You are very boring.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19530 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wow......I love watching two nurses fight. As I have said before......my daughter was a Navy journalist. She writes articles for Nursing Spectrum these days. She wrote about how Nurses eat their young. I thought working at Shell was tough.......until I became a nurse. MOST nurses are bitches. I am happy that men are going into nursing these days. Nurses need to be more supportive of each other. JMHO!
Nurses in my state are not bitches. They are good people and they get along and work together and support each other as professionals regardless of their differences. Nothing else is acceptable. Misconduct in the work place is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. A nurse has too much to risk for such as that.
Demented "Nurses Eat Their Young." I have often wondered why Florida is not a compact nursing state. Maybe it's the training there is not equivalent.
I have known of more men losing their license or being disciplined in my state than women because often it is patient neglect. Some men are good nurses though but you will find more men who are not good nurses than you will find women not doing well. However, they come in quite handy because patients will often love them very much even if they are not getting their dressings changed or meds given on time and even skipped. Just because they are men the patients love them. That is just how it goes. They look up to them as Doctors. That is fine with me and I am comfortable with whatever makes the patient happy we then have good happy campers. But isn't that one of the things that the liberals hate? Patients consider men superior to women. That is what I saw in my times working ER and med/surg units.
I did have one man working under me but he quit without notice no call no show which is a very unkind thing to do to these little patients. And that same man has done this over and over and the company hires him back. Why? Because everyone likes him because he is a MAN. That is the truth and that is life.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19531 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>. You are very boring.
Thanks, the same to you.

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#19532 Aug 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with MMJ for those people that it really helps. I just don't support
homo special rights and abortion, or most other liberal causes for that matter.
I really do like alternative energy. Enough to build a small workshop in my back yard
that runs on solar panels and batteries. It also serves as a backup to run at least the
freezer in the house and a small refrigerator in the event of a power outage.
I just don't buy into the green capitalist BS.
You are very smart. My BF is building a flight similator in my living room. MMJ is really my only request this november. The stroke left me with seizures......We agree on a lot of things. We have to have alternative energy as fossill fuel will run out soon. I am tired of kissing the Middle Easts ass for gas. Have a great night.
Nancy

Austin, TX

#19533 Aug 18, 2014
Republican
Walter Simon

El Paso, TX

#19534 Aug 18, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, the same to you.
Bringing in the State Police to manage the situation in Missouri turned out to be one hell of a mistake. Jesse Jackson was on the scene and he says that the protests were peaceful and the people were in a jubilant, even celebratory mood. All of a sudden, all hell broke loose with tear gas, rubber bullets and extreme force. Someone needs to get this thin under control.
Gasman

United States

#19535 Aug 18, 2014
Peaceful farts are just as loud as angry farts....FYI...
Fossilfuel

Midlothian, TX

#19536 Aug 18, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are very smart. My BF is building a flight similator in my living room. MMJ is really my only request this november. The stroke left me with seizures......We agree on a lot of things. We have to have alternative energy as fossill fuel will run out soon. I am tired of kissing the Middle Easts ass for gas. Have a great night.
"We have to have alternative energy as fossil fuel will run out soon." Not sure where you get your information. We are far from running out of fossil fuels. Texas, La. and Pa. are setting records in oil and gas production. We are now exporting oil to other countries. If you people in Fla. would allow offshore drilling you might get cheaper gas. Have a great day.
Gasman

United States

#19537 Aug 18, 2014
There will always be gas as long as I am farting....

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#19538 Aug 18, 2014
Gasman wrote:
There will always be gas as long as I am farting....
Gasman.........I appreciate your effort to keep gas going........but even your farts won't keep up when we run out of oil. But keep.farting so we will say you tried! Give it your best effort.
I eat butter beans once a week trying to help you out.. Somebody drank the Oil Company Kool.Aid from the previous post. I read about fracking daily. Horizontal drilling will bring disaster to Texas. Two years ago a sinkhole sucked in a man sleeping in his bed here. They could not even find his body for burial. I would rather live in Florida.......an enlightened state.........even with the sinkholes.......than live in Texas. Fart a good one for Maw Maw Liberal! Lol

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#19539 Aug 18, 2014
Fossilfuel wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have to have alternative energy as fossil fuel will run out soon." Not sure where you get your information. We are far from running out of fossil fuels. Texas, La. and Pa. are setting records in oil and gas production. We are now exporting oil to other countries. If you people in Fla. would allow offshore drilling you might get cheaper gas. Have a great day.
You have been drinking the Oil Company Kool-Aide. I do my own research into it. I used to work for an oil company also. I get a pension from Shell Oil. I earned it.......but FRACKING is bad for the earth.
Fossilfuel

Midlothian, TX

#19540 Aug 18, 2014
If you've done your own research then you'd see that it is fact. Fracking is bad for the earth? How. I also used to work for a oil company, Sun Oil Company, SUNOCO. I get a very handsome retirement from them. Also I have a ranch in south Texas that has more than a few wells on it. All of them have been fracked. No problems what so ever. I think you've been drinking the anti-fracking Kool-Aide. Oh and by the way, I earned mine also.
Gasman

United States

#19541 Aug 18, 2014
When I fart its like fracking is taking place all over....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 48 min Gasman 410
Review: Rhino Cleaning & Restoration 3 hr WilsonFilippides 3
My husband likes to give men oral and denies th... 5 hr Paco Pinto 22
Review: Gbri / Green Building Research Institute 8 hr Jennifer hood 3
tortured soul 9 hr Trufabulosit 10
Mexican Pedophilia 14 hr Frank Davis 76
I can't stad Abbots mother -in- law 14 hr fine gal 1
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera Jobs