San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Hellow truth of might...Gee its been a while but i took a vacation from topix hoping tht crazy woman was gone by the naME OF JOYCE....
big bed john heavy fed gives good brain and loves yankees i know for a fact he doo..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
This weirdo that calls himself Heavy Fed is nothing but a low life loser. Trying to run for mayor with no job and living in a tent. I think that fool has been smoking too much grass and it's affected his brain!
Hes,s not the only one we have werdo,s preaching in the Quicktrip store parking lots hoping people will pitch in and give them money so they will shut up. Yeaa a sick wrold we live in these days too bad you can,t go in a store these days without these werdo.s bumming for money.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

SamDamnit wrote:
<quoted text> big bed john heavy fed gives good brain and loves yankees i know for a fact he doo..
Yeah he is gay alright.
SamDamnit

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Los mucho de borachos ....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Texan wrote:
People who sit on street corners with a dog, and tin cup begging are the imbeciles and real losers. Besides Fed the only reason I mentioned my guns is because you said we we going to wish we had one, I just wanted to make sure you weren't worried about me. Hunting and shooting sports are a couple of my favorite past times. They both beat the hell out of sitting on a corner begging for money.
Your very right on that texan so very right on that one for once i agree! However you still talk do do on many other times. Oh and yes this forum is still mine but great message though. Now I will do the butt kicking on here not you.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

SamDamnit wrote:
Los mucho de borachos ....
Welcome to animal planet. yeaaa a board full of nuts, gays. fruitcakes and whites that hate there own races...yeah if you want to have fun just post them replies and it won,t take long to get them pissed off.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you run your mouth with that white power bullshyte in public sooner or later you will have to get physical. If I am by myself and I hear that white power shyte in public there will be a problem of some kind. If you ran your mouth in front of kids of color I will be nice enough to help you get up off the floor to apologize.Your hate will be your downfall in this life or the next.
Oh really? What would you do if i was around by myself and you were by yourself and i ran my mouth like that? I would like to see you try to lay me on the ground you knuckel head. I,am a man not a woman so i would be nice enough to punch you back right? If your going to make a threat say that to me fool....Yeah if you were by yourself tough guy??? yeaaaa everyone has the right to speak there hatric and that is without your threats. I hate it when a scumbag trys to pick on a woman...yeah come pick on me...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I've said it before John and I'll say it again; the only thing bad about you is your breath. As to you being a man, maybe, being a blow hard, no doubt about that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsistence hunting is one thing... hunting for sport is quite another.
Ok, I'm female and Ii'm not into shooting animals. I prefer to buy my meat from the store so I don't see how it gets there. But, I do know that hunter's most always turn their kill into meat.
Why we talking about this?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
I beat the tar out of a democrat last week.
Boy pushed my wife out of his way at a movie house.
Had an Obama T-shirt on.
Was a shame, really.
You beat up a guy with an Obama shirt? Super cool! I have a bumper sticker that says "Obama hates me". I didn't put it on cos I thought blacks would attack me. I might put it on,now.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Learn your American history before making absolutisms that make you look uneducated.
You are the one that needs to get an education on what it really meant to be an American. So, you go read some frigging history, idiot.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that needs to get an education on what it really meant to be an American. So, you go read some frigging history, idiot.
I love my country, all FIFTY states. I do not support everything the government does or the things that are done in our country's name. How ever, I believe it is a great country and always will be. I am very happy to live in America and feel fortunate enough to have been born here.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
I beat the tar out of a democrat last week.
Boy pushed my wife out of his way at a movie house.
Had an Obama T-shirt on.
Was a shame, really.
Yeah did that boys dad beat the tar out of you? Never mess around with another mans kid are it may be you that gets the tar beat out of right? Did he really shove your wife are was it really you? I really don,t believe this but i do think that you and your wife are just as stupid as obama is right??
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat up a guy with an Obama shirt? Super cool! I have a bumper sticker that says "Obama hates me". I didn't put it on cos I thought blacks would attack me. I might put it on,now.
Actaully he kissed a guy with a obama shirt on and took him to bed.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Hellow truth of might...Gee its been a while but i took a vacation from topix hoping tht crazy woman was gone by the naME OF JOYCE....
Yes you took a little forced vacation at a peaceful place where your little imaginary enemies were all taken away for the time. Stay on your meds! Or you will go back! Just because you feel sane does not mean you are.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

TheRaven wrote:
Wendy Davis
Wendy Davis is a hypocrite who will do anything to be elected. She supported Bush last time. http://www.veooz.com/news/Gm7Q_U.html

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid?. Just take a good look around you fool. Look at the rising cost of everything and ask yourself why. Ask why the media lies so much.
Ask why your Messiah and the corrupt Congress are doing nothing but making life harder for everyone. We have the most incompetent and dishonest bunch of scum
in the history of the U.S., turning this country into a third world shithole.
I will say it again. This isn't America. You liberal freetards turned it into the Twilight Zone.
He is nothing but a brain damaged Obama lover.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Get your facts straight, California is not broke and is actually has a rainy day fund for the future.
California is flat broke and has no funds for anything. Get your own facts straight! Get outta here with that stupidity!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is a hypocrite who will do anything to be elected. She supported Bush last time. http://www.veooz.com/news/Gm7Q_U.html
She voted for Bush, so what? We all make mistakes,the key to making mistakes, is learning from them. I voted for Reagan in his first term and not his second. I even voted for Bush one,even though I knew how badly he damaged our country while running the CIA. I learned from my mistakes and have not voted for a republican presidential candidate since then. The inability to evolve is nothing to brag about. I am not saying people should switch parties but if you look at the world the exact same way you did ten years ago then you are working with a closed mind.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
California is flat broke and has no funds for anything. Get your own facts straight! Get outta here with that stupidity!
California has a balanced budget that includes money for a rainy day fund. The fact that you are uninformed is no surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Imperial Chicano 21,562
Christine 4 hr guest 209
Kracker fondles kids 5 hr White Man 1
Dirty Mexicans are worse than N!@@ers!!!! 5 hr Jesus Welfare King 18
reanna small???/ (May '09) 6 hr Reanna Small 4
Twin Theatre Adult Video Store (Oct '09) 7 hr Arcade 114
WARNING: White trash beastiality on the increase 8 hr La Familia Sex 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••