texas vote

Del Rio, TX

#16995 Mar 5, 2014
Just vote Texas .
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#16997 Mar 5, 2014
yakkity yak wrote:
Got this from Breitbart:
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has opened up a sizable lead over State Senator Wendy Davis in the race for governor of Texas.
After what looks to be easy primary wins in March for the leading gubernatorial candidates, according to the latest University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll, Republican Abbott will start the general election race with an 11-point lead (47%-36%) over Democrat Davis.
Greg Abbott's widening lead over Davis is not surprising. Significantly, it has been over two decades since a Democrat has won an election for a statewide office in Texas. Abbott's 11 point lead demonstrates his mounting support. Back in October, he led the State Senator by just six percent.
Moreover, Davis’ flip flopping on such key issues as abortion and gun control, and her dishonesty in telling her own biography, have not helped her popularity.
Wendy's best bet would be to leak some provocative photos and claim they were taken by a peeper. If more people knew what she looked like disrobed, they might consider her. She could just get a few in yoga pants after a workout, maybe one with her pants down showing her bare butt. She wouldn't have to show it all but just give out a taste. Otherwise, she has no chance.
grp

Castroville, TX

#16998 Mar 5, 2014
can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I am really sorry.... I will get help if you would please take me back. I miss you, all I do is cry. I had no right to leave the way I did. I just got really upset. please grp I miss you and I love you and your family even your dad.... you know that.... I am sick and have been throwing up and crying. I have no phone to get in touch with you and my income is on hold. I have to go to court tomorrow at Hondo please babe forgive me. I love you and would do anything to help you and your family.... please grp I love you..........
sue

Houston, TX

#16999 Mar 5, 2014
what the hell was that about
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#17000 Mar 5, 2014
sue wrote:
what the hell was that about
That was a Wendy support trying to get back in good graces here.
grp forgive me please

Castroville, TX

#17001 Mar 5, 2014
here's my number call me maybe.... oh yeah I don't have a phone.... B.L.L c u tomorrow morning I'm sorry sistah.... please I miss yall... I am really sorry. grp I fixed ur necklace. o-n-o gg
old spice fresh

Castroville, TX

#17002 Mar 5, 2014
high endurance..... it smells so good..... I cry every time I see it.... ai am crying now.... I am gonna throw up.... please contact me gp
lol

United States

#17003 Mar 5, 2014
Rrr
tripping along

Glendale, CA

#17004 Mar 5, 2014
Lol, now thats funny and a tad out of the ordinary.
Texan for Texas

Alice, TX

#17006 Mar 6, 2014
ry is an Aggie. It is rare that one Aggie will turn on another Aggie, but I had an Aggie parent to tell me the other day that Perry is viewed as a disgrace to TAMU.

I don't believe that Perry should have told parents that their young daughters were required to take a cancer vaccine that people were uncertain about.

I don't believe that Perry should have been promoting a system of toll roads that would be controlled by foreign governments.

I don't believe that Perry should be living high on the hog while the Governor's mansion is being restored because of the fire.

I don't believe that Perry should have taken the TIF grants away from public education as that money was used annually to fund technology in our Texas schools.

I do believe in term limits. Perry needs to go so that someone else can give us a change. I say give White a chance.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17007 Mar 6, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
One day your racial bigotry will not be accepted in polite company. Until then, I continue to fight the good fight of liberty for all, even those I disagree with. Also, as a point of fact, there were some of me fighting in the Revolution. One theory is that Gen. Arnold was labeled a traitor because he was, according to Ethan Allen, "light in the loafers." The whole selling of secrets story was likely concocted because Gen. Washington didn't like discrimination even though he was obviously straight. It's well known that many of the Green Mountain Boys preferred each other's company and that's why they formed their own unit.
Finally, if you object to me ogling Wendy and the fact that I am a proud gay men, isn't that contradictory? I'd think you'd prefer that I get off to Wendy so that I might be "cured."
My objection to homosexuality has nothing to do with race, does it? I object to it because it is a sin and I am a Christian. I don't know why you ogle Wendy, don't care. You're weird, maybe.
But, don't vote for her just because you want to advance your gay agenda.
The gay agenda is anti-christian and anti-Texan. If you are to be "cured", I think you need a shrink because, homosexuality is a mental illness.
I love Texas, and I don't want fruits messing it up.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17008 Mar 6, 2014
yakkity yak wrote:
Truth, ol SJM is just baiting and dreaming. Do you really think he/she even went to the voting booth?? Very doubtful, probably has no driver's license, car or friend to bum transportation from, let alone ability to complete a ballot. Don't waste your time...
Wow! talk about a "shoo in" Abbott is on his way!
You are right. Thanks for the reminder.

Yep, Abbott nailed it solid. Blondie loses much pull, when up against a disabled person.
If brains won't defeat her, sympathy will.

Say, why do you think the tranny is hot for Wendy? Kinda weird, really.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17009 Mar 6, 2014
yakkity yak wrote:
Got this from Breitbart:
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has opened up a sizable lead over State Senator Wendy Davis in the race for governor of Texas.
After what looks to be easy primary wins in March for the leading gubernatorial candidates, according to the latest University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll, Republican Abbott will start the general election race with an 11-point lead (47%-36%) over Democrat Davis.
Greg Abbott's widening lead over Davis is not surprising. Significantly, it has been over two decades since a Democrat has won an election for a statewide office in Texas. Abbott's 11 point lead demonstrates his mounting support. Back in October, he led the State Senator by just six percent.
Moreover, Davis’ flip flopping on such key issues as abortion and gun control, and her dishonesty in telling her own biography, have not helped her popularity.
Today, all the media was talking about how the Tea party is alive in Texas. We are not like any other state and, it will be hard to change us.
It was sickening, watching these minority candidates talking about how they will stand up to "fight the racist Tea Party". That one even appealed to Hispanics, in Spanish.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17010 Mar 6, 2014
Republicans and "Tea Party" Billionaires Attack Social Security

http://www.populistdaily.com/politics/republi...
Well said

Alice, TX

#17011 Mar 6, 2014
Yep
Vernon Dozier

El Paso, TX

#17014 Mar 6, 2014
I'm voting for Wendy. Not only is she totally hot, but she also has some great plans and ideas. I especially like her stance on gun control, abortion, health care, unemployment, social security, trade, the environment, taxation, nuclear power and the deficit.
old spice fresh

Castroville, TX

#17016 Mar 6, 2014
I am making a public apology to the whole world. I truly am sorry for everything grp. please forgive me I love you and your whole family.... please contact me. I miss you.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17017 Mar 6, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
My objection to homosexuality has nothing to do with race, does it? I object to it because it is a sin and I am a Christian. I don't know why you ogle Wendy, don't care. You're weird, maybe.
But, don't vote for her just because you want to advance your gay agenda.
The gay agenda is anti-christian and anti-Texan. If you are to be "cured", I think you need a shrink because, homosexuality is a mental illness.
I love Texas, and I don't want fruits messing it up.
If you don't pipe down they are going to throw you out of the GOP, Gay Old Party...

GOProud
www.goproud.org/ - Similar to GOProud
Republican and conservative advocates weblog, articles of interest, and contribution and membership information.
GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOProud - Similar to GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Website, GOProud.org . GOProud is an American tax exempt 527 organization representing conservative gay men, lesbians, and their allies. GOProud advocates ...

Founder of gay Republican group GOProud quits over CPAC dispute
www.latimes.com/.../la-pn-cpac-gay-rights-gop... , 0,...
Feb 20, 2014 ... WASHINGTON -- One of the founders of GOProud, a gay Republican organization, has resigned from the board after accusing the group's new ...

GOProud Founder Chris Barron Quits Board Over CPAC Flap
www.buzzfeed.com/.../goproud-founder-chris-ba... - cpac-flap
Feb 20, 2014 ... WASHINGTON — The co-founder of GOProud, Chris Barron, resigned from the board of the organization on Wednesday night, saying that new ...
max

Bastrop, TX

#17019 Mar 6, 2014
Republic
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17020 Mar 6, 2014
Are these Republicans Liberals or Conservatives?

Ann Coulter Headlines GOProud.Org 's "HomoCon 2010 Party" in New York City.

Ann Coulter Reminds Gay Republicans They're Not Black at ...
gawker.com/.../ann-coulter-helpfully-reminds-... ...- Similar to Ann Coulter Reminds Gay Republicans They're Not Black at ...
Sep 27, 2010 ... Ann Coulter. We did not attend Saturday night's Homocon 2010 in New York, the big party organized by the gay conservative group GOProud.

Ann Coulter defends traditional marriage at 'Homocon' party ...
dailycaller.com/.../ann-coulter-defends-tradi... ...- Similar to Ann Coulter defends traditional marriage at 'Homocon' party ...
Sep 27, 2010 ... Ann Coulter defends traditional marriage at 'Homocon' party for gay ... Pingback: POLITICAL DIGEST 10/24/2010 at Desert Conservative.

PayPal founder to host 'Homocon' party with Ann ...
dailycaller.com/.../paypal-founder-to-host-ho... ...- Similar to PayPal founder to host 'Homocon' party with Ann ...
PayPal founder to host 'Homocon' party with Ann Coulter. 4:10 PM 08/27/2010. Tweet · Email This Article. Print This Article. Chris Moody. See All Articles · Email ...
[ More results from dailycaller.com ]

Ann Coulter To Headline 'Homocon' Event For Gay Conservatives
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ann-coulter-to-hea... ...- Similar to Ann Coulter To Headline 'Homocon' Event For Gay Conservatives
Aug 6, 2010... gay ally Ann Coulter is set to headline the first annual Homocon, "a party ... "I can promise you, Homocon 2010 will be a hell of a lot more fun ...

GOProud Announces Ann Coulter to Headline Homocon 2010 in ...
www.gaypatriot.net/.../goproud-announces-ann-... ...- Similar to GOProud Announces Ann Coulter to Headline Homocon 2010 in ...
Aug 6, 2010 ...“I can't think of any conservative more fun to headline our inaugural party then the self-professed 'right-wing Judy Garland'– Ann Coulter.”.

Ann Coulter At Homocon:'Marriage Is Not A Civil Right. You're ...
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../ann-coulter-at-homo... - r...
Ann Coulter At Homocon:'Marriage Is Not A Civil Right.... Megan Carpentier – September 26, 2010, 7:13 PM EDT | 640. Ann ... organization, GOProud, at their inaugural Homocon party on Saturday night, she apparently wasn't willing to start .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr The Skipper 4,564
narcos/bars (Jan '13) 8 hr greeseMonkeysx 19
Henry Lee Lucas and Robert Durst are like any o... 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 2
When Johnny Da Master says speak you will speak... 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 3
I just my portrait made at Walmart... 8 hr Little Johnny Da ... 8
White trash crackers posting under little Johnn... 15 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 6
Hawaii was beautiful it's Showtime !!! Little J... Fri Little Johnny Da ... 5
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]