14,821 - 14,840 of 17,874 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
wow

Euless, TX

#16281 Dec 15, 2013
Crazy
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16282 Dec 15, 2013
I do not like Perry, and it makes no difference how long his families been here. The guy is a certifiable idiot. His talk about seceedeing is just another example of his ignorance. That Kit 56 smells like a-- is doubtful, while you are an a-- is a pure fact.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16283 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts,plain ole nuts..You sir are a southerner,what,raised by northerners,people from the south are raised to be kind especially to women!
Mrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16284 Dec 15, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly sad that you can possibly believe I give a dam what you define as, feel or believe. I already realized that you claim you support Perry but your false identity puppet calls him a do do head. What's new? I told all of this to you. You hate people being different and living next door to you so you deal with it. Not me, I have nothing to do with your problems. I guess you had had enough of it living in the section 8 welfare apartments you finally moved out of that you mentioned to your sock puppet.. Your problem not mine.
You are one sad little coward of a mouse evidenced by the way you stood in that line in Lowes and tried very nicely to speak to the black ladies and they refused you and even refused service to you.. Therefore you had no choice but to walk out of that store sad and helpless. Not I, you were told. I would stand up for myself but you just suck it up and go on to hate people and come here to vent with a sock puppet of yours rather than discuss this with someone such as a counselor. I suppose your husband is sick to death of hearing your belly ache problems
You said that you Texans all think alike well, I call you out on that one. Not all Texans are as silly as you and they are not all racist as you are. I was born in Texas and moved to Arizona at 8 years old and still have people in Texas and I do fit in with them just fine. I am not a Californian I am only there for this year because of my husbands job and that stay is not permanent.
Now if you come back and say more, I will just trash you again when I get around to it but I am not going to make no special effort to do so. I am not done coming here but I will come when I please. But believe me when I tell you that I could care less about what you do. How about you keep on hating and that way you will die sooner. K?
You are a do do head mrs joyce and i don,t believe your sweet talking that you give to other people. You want to know what i think???I think like truth of might said you came here for a spotlight and i see how your trying to sweet talk to some people on here. Where you hoping too meet fed? You probly think since he stands up for your race instead of ours he wouldgive you a handout???Thats just a thought but maybe I,am wrong and maybe not. You don,t sound like a good person wishing some-one would die sooner? Gosh in my wrold we wish no death to anyone no matter who they are. For your information truth of might is a fe-male and i,am a male so get you facts right. Now run along mrs joyce andstay out of texas!
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16285 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he is well to,I have been praying for him.As far as the others go there just what we call in Texas,plain ole mean...Have a wonderful day sweetie!
Mrs kit you are the one thats mean so you can egore me all you want but with this fly swat i,am going to swat every message you write! Now as i have said truth of might is not me.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16286 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You are a do do head mrs joyce and i don,t believe your sweet talking that you give to other people. You want to know what i think???I think like truth of might said you came here for a spotlight and i see how your trying to sweet talk to some people on here. Where you hoping too meet fed? You probly think since he stands up for your race instead of ours he wouldgive you a handout???Thats just a thought but maybe I,am wrong and maybe not. You don,t sound like a good person wishing some-one would die sooner? Gosh in my wrold we wish no death to anyone no matter who they are. For your information truth of might is a fe-male and i,am a male so get you facts right. Now run along mrs joyce andstay out of texas!
Miss Truth or Might, you are not fooling me and if you think you are then you are fooling yourself because you sound too much like a woman. Your information you give to me is bogus as far as I am concerned and you are her by means of an extra ID. It doesn't matter why I came here spotlight or to meet fed it doesn't concern you because it is my right. Studies show that a person consumed with hate is more susceptible to diseases cancer being one and heart disease too and life spans are shorter for those type. It is not my rule. I do not wish death to anyone but I use that for a wake up call to haters believe it or not and I don't give a rat's ass if you don't believe it. And your world is full of hate as you hate people who are half races as you just said chatting with your self shortly above, so that is wishing they did not exist and same as death. No your crazy world hates and for no reason. I went to the funeral of a little 8 year old boy recently who was not white and I will tell you but you can rebuke it because I don't give a dam however the site of that tiny nonwhite boy in his silk lined coffin is a sight I will never get out of my mind and goes to show me that everyone is precious regardless of their skin color. I have told you I am white but that just brings on more hate from you so you continue on to live with your hate and I will say again, "maybe you will not live as long. Take it how you want to. "You are a do do head mrs joyce" And my return to you is, you are trash.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16287 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he is well to,I have been praying for him.As far as the others go there just what we call in Texas,plain ole mean...Have a wonderful day sweetie!
Yes I have been too praying and I hope he is fine. You too have a blessed day. There are some others not so mean here. Most of the hate comes from a just a couple who have managed to spread their nastiness all over this forum. Talk to you later.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16288 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs kit you are the one thats mean so you can egore me all you want but with this fly swat i,am going to swat every message you write! Now as i have said truth of might is not me.
I told you that you were trash and now I will tell you, not only are you low-life trash, you are trash that needs to be disposed of because you hurt others regardless of your yap about the world you live in that doesn't wished death. That only makes you a big dam liar.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16289 Dec 15, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Truth or Might, you are not fooling me and if you think you are then you are fooling yourself because you sound too much like a woman. Your information you give to me is bogus as far as I am concerned and you are her by means of an extra ID. It doesn't matter why I came here spotlight or to meet fed it doesn't concern you because it is my right. Studies show that a person consumed with hate is more susceptible to diseases cancer being one and heart disease too and life spans are shorter for those type. It is not my rule. I do not wish death to anyone but I use that for a wake up call to haters believe it or not and I don't give a rat's ass if you don't believe it. And your world is full of hate as you hate people who are half races as you just said chatting with your self shortly above, so that is wishing they did not exist and same as death. No your crazy world hates and for no reason. I went to the funeral of a little 8 year old boy recently who was not white and I will tell you but you can rebuke it because I don't give a dam however the site of that tiny nonwhite boy in his silk lined coffin is a sight I will never get out of my mind and goes to show me that everyone is precious regardless of their skin color. I have told you I am white but that just brings on more hate from you so you continue on to live with your hate and I will say again, "maybe you will not live as long. Take it how you want to. "You are a do do head mrs joyce" And my return to you is, you are trash.
Mrs joyce if you had a brain you would be dangious. I can assure you that i,an not truth of might and i,am laughing right now because i can not believe you can,t tell the difference?? Her location is hidden her typing is much better then mine. She is real and i do agree with many of the things she says.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16290 Dec 15, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly sad that you can possibly believe I give a dam what you define as, feel or believe. I already realized that you claim you support Perry but your false identity puppet calls him a do do head. What's new? I told all of this to you. You hate people being different and living next door to you so you deal with it. Not me, I have nothing to do with your problems. I guess you had had enough of it living in the section 8 welfare apartments you finally moved out of that you mentioned to your sock puppet.. Your problem not mine.
You are one sad little coward of a mouse evidenced by the way you stood in that line in Lowes and tried very nicely to speak to the black ladies and they refused you and even refused service to you.. Therefore you had no choice but to walk out of that store sad and helpless. Not I, you were told. I would stand up for myself but you just suck it up and go on to hate people and come here to vent with a sock puppet of yours rather than discuss this with someone such as a counselor. I suppose your husband is sick to death of hearing your belly ache problems
You said that you Texans all think alike well, I call you out on that one. Not all Texans are as silly as you and they are not all racist as you are. I was born in Texas and moved to Arizona at 8 years old and still have people in Texas and I do fit in with them just fine. I am not a Californian I am only there for this year because of my husbands job and that stay is not permanent.
Now if you come back and say more, I will just trash you again when I get around to it but I am not going to make no special effort to do so. I am not done coming here but I will come when I please. But believe me when I tell you that I could care less about what you do. How about you keep on hating and that way you will die sooner. K?
By the way you don,t stand up for youself just because employees are giving you dirty looks. As they were not posing a threat! I do believe they had race issues but i could not prove that an besides there is no law aganst them giving dirty looks so its not about defending yourself in a situration like that. I had told truth of might as an example of how some of them act. You sound like a person that likes to cause a scene in public are a person that likes to look around for a spotlight right? I really think truth of might is right about you,
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16291 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? Mean??? I think your talking about califorians now why don,t you two just simply leave??
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16292 Dec 15, 2013
Teach mom wrote:
No way I am voting for Perry!
Yeaa i,am nicer looking vote for me...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16293 Dec 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, ok. I got it. You don't like straight people who have kids, because you are lesbian Nijoni. Lol, I have beautiful children like, you will never have,. They will grow up to be beautiful straight young poeople, who will have straight children. You queerz are doomed, here.
Know what else? My family will never have AIDS. LOLOLOL!!!!
Now thats funny!!! Well said so true!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16294 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs kit you are the one thats mean so you can egore me all you want but with this fly swat i,am going to swat every message you write! Now as i have said truth of might is not me.
Sorry sir but I am not afraid of you!First of all egore is a fellow on the Adams Family,ignore is what everyone on the thread wants to do,when it comes to you.As far as a fly swatter goes,I am sticking my tongue out at you!

Location hidden

#16295 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Really??? Mean??? I think your talking about califorians now why don,t you two just simply leave??
Got a better ideal,you leave,and then intelligent people can share their opinions without the likes of you calling everyone names.As if you can tell someone that they have to leave,laughing at you...

Location hidden

#16296 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs joyce if you had a brain you would be dangious. I can assure you that i,an not truth of might and i,am laughing right now because i can not believe you can,t tell the difference?? Her location is hidden her typing is much better then mine. She is real and i do agree with many of the things she says.
Now I'm really laughing,your talking about brains lol lol lol,what is dangious.

Location hidden

#16297 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texan lets talk music are sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over and over again.
Just have to reply,now your picking on Texan,give everyone a break,try being nice,just betcha it might pay off..
starskie and hutch

North Richland Hills, TX

#16298 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just have to reply,now your picking on Texan,give everyone a break,try being nice,just betcha it might pay off..
You don,t even know these people mrs kit is it??? And mrs joyce you don,t know her either so therefore you don,t know these people...
starskie and hutch

North Richland Hills, TX

#16299 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sir but I am not afraid of you!First of all egore is a fellow on the Adams Family,ignore is what everyone on the thread wants to do,when it comes to you.As far as a fly swatter goes,I am sticking my tongue out at you!
Ya sure love to follow me around...
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16300 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> By the way you don,t stand up for youself just because employees are giving you dirty looks. As they were not posing a threat! I do believe they had race issues but i could not prove that an besides there is no law aganst them giving dirty looks so its not about defending yourself in a situration like that."
Joyce speaks:
No you do not stand up for yourself over a dirty look and you don't go boo hooing on line about it if you have any common sense either. If they had race issues then the two of you were even, The only time I would make a scene would be if it were necessary. If my customer service was being affected I would simply do eye contact and possibly report it to manager if that did not seem enough then corporate office, The story was given as if the black sisters were not giving the service they are required to do. That can be corrected very easily in a chain store like Lowes. OMG moaning and bitching over a dirty look cry me a river please! Deep emotional problems there. It sounds as though you need to stay in bed and pull the covers over your head and keep safe from this cruel world.

Quote by Big Bad John:
" Mrs joyce if you had a brain you would be dangious. I can assure you that i,an not truth of might and i,am laughing right now because i can not believe you can,t tell the difference?? Her location is hidden her typing is much better then mine. She is real and i do agree with many of the things she says."

My answer: You know that it is you that has absolutely no brain and Truth of Might has very little of one and I have one that works fine. No you can not assure nothing you are a liar. Don't give a shit how you laugh and yes you make your puppet dumber and typing different for a purpose. One of you are real and the other is this one here that is a phony, But you are phony personalities anyway..Sure you are going to say that you agree with yourself because you intend to carry this game on.

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, ok. I got it. You don't like straight people who have kids, because you are lesbian Nijoni. Lol, I have beautiful children like, you will never have,. They will grow up to be beautiful straight young poeople, who will have straight children. You queerz are doomed, here.
Know what else? My family will never have AIDS. LOLOLOL!!!! " End of Truth is Might.

Big bj answers below:

Now thats funny!!! Well said so true!!!

Joyce says:
Big puppet comes on to complement this comment. However it has no point because I am a straight person, a wife of a very loving handsome straight man and a mother of beautiful kids that will be taught love and kindness to others of all races. I hope they will be straight because I do not believe the mess that they are born that way. Yep the queerz are doomed but again, I have no hate for them. I do not like how they do and I hate it when they become community organizers and maybe I struggle with not hating them then but I don't hate them. And you know what else, you don't have to be queerz to get AIDS LOL LOL LOL And we have no AIDS either in my family .LOL LOL LOL. You really are making me feel bad to argue with you because I believe you are really a person of low IQ REALLY ONLY THEY GET AIDS?. But even if IQ is low it still does not mean a person is off the hook for being this ugly.

If you come down with a disease or accident and are given just a short time to live, I bet you would regret ever wasting time coming here harassing people and spreading hate and just wasting a life. But there is no do overs often times. Then you would be thinking of all the ways you could make your time count if only you had it. It will happen to many people are you one of them? I am done so if you come pasting your numerous replies like you do to people you are just a waste of good air and O2.. I have nothing to say to a troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wow Wee 721
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Donnie 22,284
Why did God create white trash? 5 hr SlapBeaners 36
Why Do Mexicans Drive 1991 Ford F-150's 19 hr lmao 26
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 20 hr Lol 3,517
mike zepeda Thu Tommy G 31
hvac repairs (Nov '12) Thu Cory Trevor 2
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000