Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15571 Nov 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your nephew knows cops in LA and, can get them to pick that oddball up?
Gosh some-one needs too before he pops! You ought to see a new youtube vedio of him in L.A. he is very strange. Sadly my naphew can,t get him unless he strolls through our area.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15572 Nov 19, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not read my website, have you?
www.HeavyFed.com
Dang fed! i hear your wanted? Also what in the heck were you smoking in that new youtube vedio of yours? You were ranting about a lady being pushed off of a bus. It sounded like you were pretty high, You metion L.A. is a safe place? That hole city is nuts. I agree with you on the obama idiot thing but it sounding like you are running from the police.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15573 Nov 19, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Dang fed! i hear your wanted? Also what in the heck were you smoking in that new youtube vedio of yours? You were ranting about a lady being pushed off of a bus. It sounded like you were pretty high, You metion L.A. is a safe place? That hole city is nuts. I agree with you on the obama idiot thing but it sounding like you are running from the police.
I am not wanted... the FBI came up to the hospital to talk to me the other day regarding an ongoing case they are working on someone else.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15574 Nov 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see why your dumb ass dropped out of school. Your reading comprehension skills are pathetic too.
Your comprehension skills of any kind suck, ya Marxist worm.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15575 Nov 19, 2013
Cujo wrote:
Actually, tell me how does Christians vote for demonrats, especially someone like Obama,he hates Christians also don't you vote for those who have the same ideology as you,his wife is a self proclaimed bigot who disrespects the flag,take your liberal ideas and stick them where the sun don't shine.
The Marxist scumbag can't because he a fake Cristian and a fake American just like Barry Soetoro.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15576 Nov 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did skippy. Most dropouts score high (rolls eyes)
It's a good thing for you that the government run Commie cesspools that you libtards call a school don't teach common sense. You and the rest of your rotten ilk would never pass.
Joyce

Pasadena, TX

#15577 Nov 19, 2013
The new education plan adopted now is "Common Core". Kids are going to be even more uneducated than before. In this plan kids are taught to write more and read less. There is less math involved in it too. Cursive is not taught in schools now. Kids will not fail grades they will graduate not having the basic reading skills enough to motive themselves to seek higher education. We have the true dumbing down of America now. So it is more important than ever for parents to work with their children and teach them more than this curriculum offers.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15578 Nov 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
The new education plan adopted now is "Common Core". Kids are going to be even more uneducated than before. In this plan kids are taught to write more and read less. There is less math involved in it too. Cursive is not taught in schools now. Kids will not fail grades they will graduate not having the basic reading skills enough to motive themselves to seek higher education. We have the true dumbing down of America now. So it is more important than ever for parents to work with their children and teach them more than this curriculum offers.
Mrs joyce this topic is outdated. You ought to be in bed right now with your hubbie getting ready for a long days of work tommorow. Money grows on trees in my backyard so i can set up late each and everynight to respond to outdated topics. We know obama has been a do do head and has ruined this county but i would rather read good thing s other then obama things! Yeaaa run along joyce are lets talk sports not about the banana head..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15579 Nov 19, 2013
As bad as i hate to say we need a freakin time machine! I have became half bald and more gray hair since obama has became president. When this man is out of the office i,am going to throw a party just like we did back in the 1970s.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15580 Nov 19, 2013
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15581 Nov 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Just so you know why this is happening. Look at article 17

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.ht...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15582 Nov 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
http://www.silive.com/opinion/ letters/index.ssf/2013/11/comm on_core_is_just_another_ed.htm l
An education scheme for dumbing down the population even more. The Marxists have ZERO common sense to fit right in with their zero tolerance.
Robert

Minneapolis, MN

#15583 Nov 19, 2013
I believe you're right Joyce. Keep it going.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15584 Nov 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
I believe your not a texan mr are mrs robert??? Indications are your from MN RIGHT??? another yankee on the forum go back up north this is a texan forum.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15585 Nov 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
She may be right but lets talk sports this topic is old. And just what brings a cat down here to texas that is from the big city of MN? There are plenty of things for you to worrie about up north now run along cat.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15586 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not read my website, have you?
www.HeavyFed.com
You forget who you're talking to. I saw your website a long time ago. I still haven't forgotten your (cringe) Youtube videos.
You told me you were an athiest, that your grandma was Jewish, that you are anti-racist (and I promptly told you that means anti-white) and I told you that you look like a skinhead and, you are from Port Arthur or something. And, you took a picture next to grandma's JDL car.
Yeah, I know you.

Location hidden

#15587 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... you haven't read my site.
www.HeavyFed.com
And, you don't believe in Jesus, who is part of God.
Tossing Jesus and God, leaves you without God.

Other than those faults, you're a pretty nice guy.

Location hidden

#15588 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, your stupidly is showing.
I said the truth, in a non-PC way so, I must be stupid?
Seems to me, the stupid are those who run from truth, rather than face it. Makes you a coward, too.

Location hidden

#15589 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaa were have you been larely???
Had to take a time-out. Toppix liberals can get pretty boring. Same responses, every time.
Did you go to Galveston, John?

I moved out of those sec 8-filled apartments and, my, how much prettier the world looks!

Location hidden

#15590 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Gosh some-one needs too before he pops! You ought to see a new youtube vedio of him in L.A. he is very strange. Sadly my naphew can,t get him unless he strolls through our area.
omg, he has a new video? I'm up for a laugh, I guess.
You have the link? Did you see the one where, he was rapping and spitting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 53 min Liberal forever 22,562
What Is A CrackerBola? 1 hr Don Jose 13
CRACKER feeds pooch to girlfriend 1 hr Don Jose 17
Another White Woman Stabs Her Two Children 1 hr Don Jose 30
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr Old Ham 3,594
Craigslist: Flag & Delete 4 hr amazing 2
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) 6 hr Ashley Jones 18
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Bandera People Search