chemo

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Where can I go to share my wife. She's 32 and horny. Weve been married for 17 years and been talking about her having sex in front of me. I DONT WANT DRAMA. Were from out of town and don't want an afterwards relationship. We are planning to go to san antonio in another month and spend the weekend there. I just want to know where we can fulfill our fantacy and go on about our busines. IS THERE A bar or CLUB THATS KNOWN FOR THIS?
Swinger

Del Rio, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2014
chemo wrote:
Where can I go to share my wife. She's 32 and horny. Weve been married for 17 years and been talking about her having sex in front of me. I DONT WANT DRAMA. Were from out of town and don't want an afterwards relationship. We are planning to go to san antonio in another month and spend the weekend there. I just want to know where we can fulfill our fantacy and go on about our busines. IS THERE A bar or CLUB THATS KNOWN FOR THIS?
Hey I would love to get to know you and your wife. I'm near by SA so if interested email me at texasdude6969 @ gmail . com and I'll give you the info on me.
ATX830

Richmond, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2014
I've helped out couples like yours so if interested leave me a email so I can get a hold of you.
BILLY

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 25, 2014
chemo wrote:
i get off on watching me make their women partners scream harder than they thot was possible.
Billy 2108787540
bite me

Kearney, NE

#5 Mar 25, 2014
chemo wrote:
wow, a 15 year old bride.?
free4u35

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Players club. Have to pay fees. But ill pay you to play with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump really a farmer 6 hr La Mexica 8
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr La Mexica 8,590
New Dancer named Brazil 7 hr Cristal 9
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 7 hr Cristal 92
Breaking News White Mike aka Tranny from califa... 7 hr Cristal 6
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 16 hr DC Dave 21
Donald Trump: Dotard of the United States of Am... 17 hr El Paso 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance