Video shows San Antonio officer using...

Video shows San Antonio officer using controversial neck restraint

There are 6 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Jul 3, 2014, titled Video shows San Antonio officer using controversial neck restraint. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Park Police Officer Michael Ramirez is being investigated by the SAPD for using what appears to be a banned choke hold for two minutes on an unarmed 16-year-old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Lisa Forant

Melbourne, FL

#1 Jul 8, 2014
STOP THE MADNESS BEATING CHILDREN IS WRONG!!!! DONT TRUST YOUR CHILDREN TO SAN ANTONIO POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!!san antonio police beat up sixteen yo child for smoking weed, beat his head into pavement till he is bleeding profusely. Whats up with cops anymore you can see from the video they could have clearly wrapped him up without violence, one of the officers kicks the kids head into the concrete with his knee, now if I want to do that to my kid.... even if he is on drugs, i would be arrested for child abuse. Why do these men have a license to ABUSE our children?
I guarantee police beating this kid will harm him more than some weed!!! Do that to my kid, lose your badge! Lose your money, lose your everything and take your abusive child beating, woman beating aggression out on the people.
BCSD

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 9, 2014
This is because SAPD are a clan of worthless, uneducated douche bags who are ill trained and paid way too much. They call Bexar Co Sheriff's department anytime something more than a 10 year old shoplifting a gumball happens Oh wait they called BCSD in for that too.
Mothers Act

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 10, 2014
Lisa Foran, you are absolutely right. This insanity must and will end. Grown males acting like this toward a kid---or anybody, regardless of what they've done---are severely disturbed. This poor individual was most likely pumped up on steroids, as a lot of cops are these days. And there he is, showing how "anti-drug" he is, nearly killing a child for having a little marijuana which IS legal in some states where rational adults are in charge.. This guy's a perp and should be fired, arrested, and jailed for a couple of years before he kills someone. This is just a precursor of what's to come if he's not. We're working on getting other governmental agencies involved. Don't get me wrong---we feel very reassured that the PD said they'd "investigate."
Mothers Act

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 10, 2014
LOLOL!! Throwback to Nazi Germany.Or would that be Medieval times> Good thing you're not a member of law enforcement Johnny. People still respect them because most of them are good decent people who really do want to serve and protect as the public servants they are are supposed to do. And act as positive role models. Abusing children is not part of their job description. Please. Don't ever have a child! Keep yourself out of jail as long as you can.
TCD

Köln, Germany

#10 Jul 17, 2014
Mothers Act wrote:
Lisa Foran, you are absolutely right. This insanity must and will end. Grown males acting like this toward a kid---or anybody, regardless of what they've done---are severely disturbed. This poor individual was most likely pumped up on steroids, as a lot of cops are these days. And there he is, showing how "anti-drug" he is, nearly killing a child for having a little marijuana which IS legal in some states where rational adults are in charge.. This guy's a perp and should be fired, arrested, and jailed for a couple of years before he kills someone. This is just a precursor of what's to come if he's not. We're working on getting other governmental agencies involved. Don't get me wrong---we feel very reassured that the PD said they'd "investigate."
Glad to see that someone is taking action against those morons. It's abusive behavior like that by a few rotten apples which causes citizens to look the other way when a cop happens to be on the receiving end. Oh did you hear a shot? What's that lying on the ground over there? Oh nothing, let's move along...
TCD

Köln, Germany

#11 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny is rightful wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sniveling, whiney liberal! We need old school law enforcement to slap these little turds across the face!
No you need professionals in law enforcement and not some bully imbeciles with anger issues. If that cop is not gay I'll bet he beats his wife or GF or both. As if he never smoked a reefer in his life. What a low life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Milfs lonely?! (Jun '12) 6 hr LazyX 77
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 9 hr Fart life 100
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 15 hr Figpucker 103
Raul rodriguez 15 hr Texas 1
Fredericksburg Middle School Principals Husband... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fred 7
News SAPD: Woman facing 8th prostitution charge afte... 22 hr Bernie Madoff 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) Mon Oh Poor Baby 7,969

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance