traveler

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2013
I'm new to the area and would like to find a good place to watch some fireworks tomorrow night. Any suggestions? I live off of Babcock around the medical center...
Mucho loco

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Go to Villa Coronado a small community on the southside.
no lie

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Mucho loco wrote:
Go to Villa Coronado a small community on the southside.
OHHHH NOOOO DON'T GO TO THE VC!!!NOTHING BUT JUNKIES&HOOKERS! YOU MIGHT GET ROBBED!! GHETTO ASS NEIGHBORHOOD!!! GO TO HEMISFAIR PARK in DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO.don't listen to people on this website:)
funcpl

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2013
no lie wrote:
<quoted text>OHHHH NOOOO DON'T GO TO THE VC!!!NOTHING BUT JUNKIES&HOOKERS! YOU MIGHT GET ROBBED!! GHETTO ASS NEIGHBORHOOD!!! GO TO HEMISFAIR PARK in DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO.don't listen to people on this website:)
Just pop them yourself

Since: Nov 11

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Six Flags has a nice show, and you can park in La Cantera parking lot and watch for free!
Mucho loco

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 4, 2013
You say don't listen to people on this site. Why should they listen to you then? The VC is very nice, it's lie a smaller version of the Dominion.
true

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Mucho loco wrote:
You say don't listen to people on this site. Why should they listen to you then? The VC is very nice, it's lie a smaller version of the Dominion.
yes a lie is right!!!
You mean more like a smaller version of the projects;) lol fuck that ghetto ass place:) with young hookers in every corner. boys and girls! You'll get robbed by ice heads and junkies in the VC.THATS no lie!they don't have to listen but i will give them a warning:) lol...fuck the VC and all them !putos up in it!!
We get more dispatch calls for this location then the call from the Sutton homes:) lol....don't for get the champion homes!!!they are in the VC;) lol...who would go see old ass homes!!the only thing thats good on that side is the Valero and the restaurants that keep getting ROBBED!!nice neighborhood!! Very NICE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny who else in san antonio 30 min anonymous 2
la tranny de califas 2 hr Sir Master 6
That makes two... 2 hr Sir Master 10
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 2 hr Oh well 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 9 hr Mark 6,647
Breeding Update (Jun '15) Thu Peep hole 193
La tranny from Califas blood pressure keeps goi... Thu Sir Master 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance