For a more LIBERAL and DIVERSE America !

For a more LIBERAL and DIVERSE America !

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Baxter

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 26, 2014
PATUSA wrote:
Facilitate immigration and befriend Muslims!
You need to move to the Middle East .
Shun abuse be kind

Kansas City, MO

#3 May 12, 2014
About 400 elite mercenaries from the notorious US private security firm Academi (formerly Blackwater) are taking part in the Ukrainian military operation against anti-government protesters in southeastern regions of the country, German media reports.

The American security company Blackwater gained worldwide infamous notoriety for the alleged September 16, 2007 killing of 17 Iraqi civilians in Baghdad. The attack, which saw 20 others wounded, was allegedly without justification and in violation of deadly-force rules that pertained to American security contractors in Iraq at the time. Between 2005 and September 2007, Blackwater security guards were involved in at least 195 shooting incidents in Iraq and fired first in 163 of those cases, a Congressional report said at the time.

In recent years the Firm has changed its name twice – in 2009 it was renamed Xe Services and in 2011 it got its current name, Academi.

(makes one WONDER why !!!)

http://www.google.com/url ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 14 min Peep hole 193
la tranny de califas 22 min Sir Master 2
La tranny from Califas blood pressure keeps goi... 27 min Sir Master 3
That makes two... 1 hr Sir Master 8
why is san antonio tx so dry in snow white & weed? (Mar '14) 3 hr Anonymou s 12
Dont MESS with Texas. Where are our elected o... 5 hr My I35 13
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr A local Ham 6,644

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance