Next Last
Maggie

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2013
I think they just have burritos for brains too
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Now THIS is why Topix is where all fry cooks aspire to be moderators.
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2013
yes these babys do have souls and a heart thats why they have a soul cause they are hispanics if they were gringos they wouldnt have one.they would be ruthless child killers and molesters just like the typical gringo who likes to screw there own brothers sisters and there own grandparents pathetic worthless people.
Federale

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 4, 2013
It's mexicans that are killers. Look at all the murders of Mexicans in Mexico, not that I don't think that's great but the problem is its not happening fast enough to eliminate the scourge of the planet.8
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Jun 4, 2013
sorry to disagree with you chump take andrea yates she murdered her five kids the columbine school massacre two white kids killed more than fifteen students,and how about the oklahoma city bombing timothy mcveigh and also david koresh from the branch dividian compound.how about charles manson and his klan?are anyone of these people hispanics or mexicans?the truth of the matter is you gringos are cold blooded murderers and killers you guys murder people by the dozens.
Federale

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2013
If that's the case you'd better quit talking bs.
Oilman

College Station, TX

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Lol every race has their own killers..... It's humans that are killers we all have our bad ppl
doug

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 8, 2013
Mexican babies have no souls, but they all drag junky lawnmowers when they get a little older. I think their mama's meth habits burn the sould right out of their sp-ic little bodies
bosephus

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2013
Yes they have souls, but only if their half black.
Taco Breath

Barnesville, OH

#11 Jun 8, 2013
They go into a can of refried beans to be born again as a chalupa.
Hoarder

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Who cares about a soul. I just wish us Gringos had brains. Hell, I'd like to learn English. Seems to be a big problem for us.
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#13 Jun 8, 2013
of course we chicanos have souls and something you pale faces dont have that drives white women crazy.a big piece of brown meat and know how to use it thats how come your jealous of us. all the white bitches i have come across and have had sex with all say the same thing about their own race their all good for a two minute job.while your drinking whiskey and talking bad shit about us were having fun with your women. hope these damn oil rigs stay here forever. and about refried beans all the gringos in our local restaurants love pigging out on mexican food like wild anilmals.you traded you raw dead animal meat for our mexican cuisine.no more burgers or pizzas for little tommy.
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2013
The only big brown thing you have is that turd coming out of your ass! Or is that a bean?
crystal city

El Monte, CA

#15 Jun 8, 2013
Amin shalamb wrote:
The only big brown thing you have is that turd coming out of your ass! Or is that a bean?
I thought you said it was your mama?
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 9, 2013
No it your momma. That how she give birth to you!
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#20 Jun 9, 2013
no cant be i heard your momma went to the restroom to take a fart and instead a turd came out her stinky ass and that turd was you, thats how you begun your journey you were born shit.
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 9, 2013
Allah will punish you for talking bad about his chosen people !
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#22 Jun 9, 2013
why hasnt he punished you for bad mouthing the mexicans idiot?
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jun 9, 2013
Because he knows what I say is true. He is punishing them now, look what's going on in Mexico.
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#24 Jun 9, 2013
I dont think god has the time to listen to you or your useless race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audi 5000 goes bypolar with the grammar lol 1 hr Indy 500 2
Bipolar people can't handle it if you say your ... 1 hr Looking in 8
I give to you..MIND CONTROL! 2 hr train 50
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Little joe 4,937
who lives on the east side? 4 hr smh 5
i will do anything to make $1000 cash before i ... 15 hr hot_chick 5
More Beaner Madness 16 hr The real Charles B 7
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE