Why did God create white trash?
Tom

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 26, 2014
It was a mistake !!!
April

San Antonio, TX

#22 Aug 27, 2014
That's the middle name of very white person, "mistake". Why can't we just be normal?
Serious Mess

Beverly, MA

#23 Aug 27, 2014
Comic Relief
Santos

San Antonio, TX

#24 Aug 27, 2014
Why does my madres cooch taste like five week old tuna?
April

San Antonio, TX

#25 Aug 27, 2014
Santos wrote:
Why does my madres cooch taste like five week old tuna?
Sorry Santos, VIA dropped my mama off at the wrong place. I'm surprised they couldn't tell the difference between your house and my mobile home. I clearly told them the Mobile Home Community where all the little inbreds run around outside. Anyway, she doesn't like to bathe often. Actually, most white people don't bathe daily. She did smell like tuna this morning when VIA picked her up. Sorry....
SmackBeaners

San Antonio, TX

#26 Aug 28, 2014
God created white trash gringos to care for all the animals on Noah's Ark. It was later discovered by Noah that all these white people were having sex with the animals. Instead of two of each, they wanted hundreds of each. Well, it didn't work because animals can't conceive from humans. Since white trash Crackers are not considered human, the animals had nothing to worry about. Just being molested by sick white people that like to have sex with animals. To this day, it continues.
DoucheBagBeaners

San Diego, CA

#27 Aug 28, 2014
SmackBeaners wrote:
God created white trash gringos to care for all the animals on Noah's Ark. It was later discovered by Noah that all these white people were having sex with the animals. Instead of two of each, they wanted hundreds of each. Well, it didn't work because animals can't conceive from humans. Since white trash Crackers are not considered human, the animals had nothing to worry about. Just being molested by sick white people that like to have sex with animals. To this day, it continues.
^Yawn. Same old tired bullshit from a pathetic beaner that will never count now matter how many lies he spews.
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#28 Aug 28, 2014
DoucheBagBeaners wrote:
<quoted text>
^Yawn. Same old tired bullshit from a pathetic beaner that will never count now matter how many lies he spews.
Where did you learn how to spell fellow Cracker? Isn't it pathetic that we're both white and neither one of us can conquer the English language? Oh well, God intended for white people to be trash and dumb.
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#29 Aug 28, 2014
DoucheBagBeaners wrote:
<quoted text>
*YAWN* Here you go fellow CRACKER. It is what it is. Get over it. Bow Wow!

http://collectiveunderground.wordpress.com/20...
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#30 Aug 28, 2014
God created white trash so that filthy Mexican's could dig through it to feed their retarded families.
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#31 Aug 28, 2014
My entire family are inbred retards.
DBB

San Diego, CA

#32 Aug 29, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn how to spell fellow Cracker? Isn't it pathetic that we're both white and neither one of us can conquer the English language? Oh well, God intended for white people to be trash and dumb.
The spelling there is all correct. Not sure what you're reading. Guess you flunked that ESL class with the rest of your loser beaner familia!
DBB

San Antonio, TX

#33 Aug 29, 2014
Cracker version:

"^Yawn. Same old tired bullshit from a pathetic beaner that will never count now matter how many lies he spews."

Correct version:

Yawn. Same old tired bullshit from a pathetic beaner that will never count, no matter how many lies he spews.

Get it Cracker? Learn English. This is America, not Crackerica. Now, go study with Rosetta Stone. You're white, not bright, never right. LMAO!
DBB

San Antonio, TX

#34 Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for correcting me Jose.
Jose

San Antonio, TX

#35 Aug 29, 2014
DBB wrote:
Thanks for correcting me Jose.
No problem Senor. I will help tutor you in English. We will try our best to get that "Cracker" out of you. However, since your people are born that way, I seriously doubt it.
SlapBeaners

San Diego, CA

#36 Aug 29, 2014
DBB wrote:
Cracker version:
"^Yawn. Same old tired bullshit from a pathetic beaner that will never count now matter how many lies he spews."
Correct version:
Yawn. Same old tired bullshit from a pathetic beaner that will never count, no matter how many lies he spews.
Get it Cracker? Learn English. This is America, not Crackerica. Now, go study with Rosetta Stone. You're white, not bright, never right. LMAO!
The ^ really isn't an issue of English. It's put there to point to the quote above. It's standard online protocol - not unlike your LMAO (which I don't think people have used since 2008). And I believe if you do some research, you'll find the comma optional in this instance.

Your original reply mentioned spelling, but there was no spelling error. I guess you're too ignorant to know the difference between spelling and grammar.

So basically you're hung up on an optional comma, and that's what you're using to determine that white people cannot speak English, even though literacy rates upon Hispanics in the United States are painfully low.

Keep posting your stupid crap, beaner. It will never matter - kind of like you. It's all you have, because you're brown, always stupid, and never on top. See, b*tch, no lame rhyme needed.
Rick Perry

San Antonio, TX

#37 Aug 29, 2014
I wish all the beaners commenting on here would get off of the pubic libraries computers and go mow a lawn or clean a pool or at least finish their applications for lone start benefits.
Fairy Perry

San Antonio, TX

#38 Aug 29, 2014
Rick Fairy Perry wrote:
I wish all the beaners commenting on here would get off on my face, the pubic libraries computers and go mow a lawn or clean a pool or at least finish their applications for lone start benefits.
"Pubic"? You must be munching on your white trash mama's smelly panocha. Go back to school and learn how to write. Gringo pendejo!
Rick Perry

San Antonio, TX

#39 Aug 29, 2014
SlapBeaners wrote:
<quoted text>
The ^ really isn't an issue of English. It's put there to point to the quote above. It's standard online protocol - not unlike your LMAO (which I don't think people have used since 2008). And I believe if you do some research, you'll find the comma optional in this instance.
Your original reply mentioned spelling, but there was no spelling error. I guess you're too ignorant to know the difference between spelling and grammar.
So basically you're hung up on an optional comma, and that's what you're using to determine that white people cannot speak English, even though literacy rates upon Hispanics in the United States are painfully low.
Keep posting your stupid crap, beaner. It will never matter - kind of like you. It's all you have, because you're brown, always stupid, and never on top. See, b*tch, no lame rhyme needed.
"now matter"? You call that proper English? I bet you're a stupid Cracker just like me. Always a loser.
karma my love

Houston, TX

#40 Aug 30, 2014
It's Saturday morning and all of the filthy Mexicans are out with the entire retarded family hitting up the samples at the HEB stores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everything’s bigger in Texas, women look like c... 11 min Nugent fan 1
KInFolk MC 1%er Texas (Mar '17) 16 min Guest 78
Bandido mc and Iron Order MC (Feb '10) 17 min Night rider 476
Very Stable Genius? 32 min Night rider 36
Mark Johnson 37 min dont scrape teeth 11
Trump's Ego Parade 39 min Yuorea nutjob 46
4 shot at roadhouse 51 min Guest 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance