Review: Bronco Cleaners

Review: Bronco Cleaners

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Booya

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Inexpensive cleaners, they do a good job but....you have to wait awhile sometimes because they have trouble finding your clothes. :(
aznymadness

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2014
This is the worse dry cleaner ever. I took in 3 new shirts I bought to get dry cleaned and pressed. All three shirts came back with creases that ruined the shirt. One of the shirts came back with a stain on the BACK of the shirt. The customer in front of me had her blouse ruined and the man working behind the desk said that there machine ruined it. I gave him my shirt on a Wednesday and he told me to come back on Friday to get it. I had a date so I was counting on my new shirt. He then told me that I needed to come back on Monday to get it. After I was not ok with that he gave me my shirt back and said that I am S*** of luck and next time donít buy a Zara Shirt because only fags wear Zara. I was so offended. He then told me that he wished he had ruined all my shirts. I am going back next week to talk to the owner about this but I am not happy. I have never been treated so badly. As I was leaving he followed me out to my car and I felt in danger. Iím lucky my mom was with me or I feel that he would have assaulted me. My recommendation is to stay away from this place.
The Chad

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 13, 2014
aznymadness wrote:
This is the worse dry cleaner ever. I took in 3 new shirts I bought to get dry cleaned and pressed. All three shirts came back with creases that ruined the shirt. One of the shirts came back with a stain on the BACK of the shirt. The customer in front of me had her blouse ruined and the man working behind the desk said that there machine ruined it. I gave him my shirt on a Wednesday and he told me to come back on Friday to get it. I had a date so I was counting on my new shirt. He then told me that I needed to come back on Monday to get it. After I was not ok with that he gave me my shirt back and said that I am S*** of luck and next time donít buy a Zara Shirt because only fags wear Zara. I was so offended. He then told me that he wished he had ruined all my shirts. I am going back next week to talk to the owner about this but I am not happy. I have never been treated so badly. As I was leaving he followed me out to my car and I felt in danger. Iím lucky my mom was with me or I feel that he would have assaulted me. My recommendation is to stay away from this place.
Did you buy the homo shirts in San Diego, Tx?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another school shooting in Atlanta Georgia gues... 1 hr DC Dave 3
Beaner nanny goes to jail... 1 hr DC Dave 23
Suspect 1 hr Frankly Trayvon 13
Klimax The Legal Spot (Jul '15) 5 hr White knight Mike 35
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 5 hr White knight Mike 2,584
Coffee shop 5 hr White knight Mike 32
Anywhere But Mexico 11 hr DC Dave 5

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages