Review: Artistic Blooms

Review: Artistic Blooms

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Yelp

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Fake reviews on Yelp. Watch out!

The reviews on this business seem fake. These people went overboard with their fake reviews. I wonder how much they pay? LOL!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/busin...
Fake

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2013
OMG! How ironic that almost all other florists have only 1 review on Yelp, Artistic Blooms has 23. The most reviews. Can we say FAKE!!!
Wilted

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 17, 2013
This flower shop sends out some ugly looking crap. Wilted flowers? I can pick those from my neighbor's yard.
Daisy

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 17, 2013
This place does suck. So much that the owner has negative reviews deleted from Yelp. Guess the owner has something to hide.

DON'T BUY FLOWERS FROM ARTISTIC BLOOMS! YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED AND RIPPED OFF.
Susie

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 19, 2013
I read where Yelp is under investigation for fake reviews. Business owners, employees, are reviewing their own business to boost sales. They were even getting friends to post fake reviews. It's a stupid thing to do. Sooner or later, the customer will see just what kind of crap they get.

Kind of suspicious when you read the reviews for this flower shop. They all address the business owner by name. You can tell these posts are fake. Stupid.
Daisy

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 23, 2013
Susie wrote:
I read where Yelp is under investigation for fake reviews. Business owners, employees, are reviewing their own business to boost sales. They were even getting friends to post fake reviews. It's a stupid thing to do. Sooner or later, the customer will see just what kind of crap they get.
Kind of suspicious when you read the reviews for this flower shop. They all address the business owner by name. You can tell these posts are fake. Stupid.
Usually a sign that business is bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Juan 6,344
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr haha 102
Cristal 5 hr haha 3
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... 11 hr Prison Talk 8
Texas auto liquidators/ rent to own (Apr '10) Sun Joker 90
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... Sun Donald Trump 16
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Sun cissyallen 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages