love my kids for life

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I am in serious need of 1000 dollars I just lost my job am trying to get the money for my kids I will do anything right now what ever it takes just to get what I need for my children
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

you girls and gus want to make money, you have to pick up packages and deliver them to specific locations might eve have to go out of town will provide the vehicle to do it in. i will give yo the location of the vehicle and the package in the vehicle and you just drop it off. easy as pie. i will pay five grand per drop delivery
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

my name is Thomas o Caldwell and I will pay you good money if you let me pick corn kernels out your culo with my tongue.
322 Veda Mae San Antonio, TX
jean

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

I'm trying to come up with 750$ asap so I can get my car back. Since someone took it without my permission and got a dwi& now it is being held. I have all my personal belongings in there. Please help if you have any ideas or ways I can get the $ asap. Thanks and god bless
Trissy Tinkerwalden

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

whtevr wrote:
Nope I'm a dude...trust me if all I had to do was spread my legs I wouldn't have thus problem lol.
Have you thought of volunteering to work the barrel in the men's restroom at the country club?
Anika

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Hey I had 3 kids and i with like $300 do anyone know how U can get it. I have recently relocated and I don't have a job can someone please help me.
tkgrind

Franklin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

anonymous wrote:
you girls and gus want to make money, you have to pick up packages and deliver them to specific locations might eve have to go out of town will provide the vehicle to do it in. i will give yo the location of the vehicle and the package in the vehicle and you just drop it off. easy as pie. i will pay five grand per drop delivery

if you for real I will take the job I have a phone gmail that was set up on torr so untraceable hmu
shellyfresh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Check me out on fb username & instagram me mzshellyfresh..

In need 600 towards a new place

Or if you need something that pays daily to hold you over check out www.shellyjfresh.info
Misty

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

oilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ill help any female out... Reply here if interested and ill let u know how to contact me
Interested.
sassyprettygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Lookie...I'll just say it. I'm a freak. I like to have things inserted. Random things. And you can pay me to let me enjoy myself. And even help. You have a hour and a half. I'm in town till tues. Then back to Atlanta ga, my home. Reply thru here and I'll pick. Ps. 1000$ cash upfront, ur place of choice.:)
Jmingle

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

sassyprettygal wrote:
Lookie...I'll just say it. I'm a freak. I like to have things inserted. Random things. And you can pay me to let me enjoy myself. And even help. You have a hour and a half. I'm in town till tues. Then back to Atlanta ga, my home. Reply thru here and I'll pick. Ps. 1000$ cash upfront, ur place of choice.:)
Hi interested here. Email me texas1guy yahoo
sassyprettygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
Interested.
interested
Bianca

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

I'm in a rush need 600$ fast in less then a week! Struggling since i lost my full-time job! Need moneyfast!
Feces Control Squad

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Bianca wrote:
I'm in a rush need 600$ fast in less then a week! Struggling since i lost my full-time job! Need moneyfast!
Do you like animals?
Tiana

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Snake Plissken wrote:
Depends if your a female...
yes I am a female
I need money

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

I'm a guy and in need of $400 dollars ASAP.
I'm willing to do anything minus homosexual stuff.
Lost my job and bills are due.
Big Tom Fecalbaum

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

I need money wrote:
I'm a guy and in need of $400 dollars ASAP.
I'm willing to do anything minus homosexual stuff.
Lost my job and bills are due.
Does that mean you would be willing to handle and massage animals of various types while being filmed?
arianna

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Big Tom Fecalbaum wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you would be willing to handle and massage animals of various types while being filmed?
I could do that how do I contact you
Autumn

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

I'm really struggling right now and I'm in need of at least 1000 asap my pride is killing me having to ask, but I need it bad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••