will do anything...i need atleast 100...
Loansharking

New York, NY

#103 Aug 4, 2013
I might not have 1000, then again I might...
Text me how much you need, and what you're wanting to do for it...
Text me...
Blondiee

Edwardsville, IL

#105 Aug 14, 2013
i need 1400 dollars to pay off my fines im new and the area and a single mother without a job yet. any ideas?
Bingo man

San Antonio, TX

#106 Aug 14, 2013
Sell your culo! It might be worth something.
Tina

Cincinnati, OH

#107 Aug 20, 2013
I need &1300.00 like asap...tryn to get my kids home please help
Shaay

Englewood, CO

#109 Sep 12, 2013
Hey im looking for at least 300 to start my business its teally important to me im pregnant and tying to start to make monthly money if somebody can help me with atleast 100 on a card i would more then appreciate it Email me [email protected]
Get Real

San Antonio, TX

#110 Sep 12, 2013
Shaay wrote:
Hey im looking for at least 300 to start my business its teally important to me im pregnant and tying to start to make monthly money if somebody can help me with atleast 100 on a card i would more then appreciate it Email me [email protected]
Start a business with 300 dollars? What kind of business you gonna start, a lemonade stand?
JoeBoy

London, UK

#111 Sep 14, 2013
Rob local drug dealers.. All of them, treat it as though your a ninja in the night. Worst case scenario is you get killed, next to that is being caught with your loot by police. Best scenarios are you prob get grand on 1st hit. All u need is brains and balls.. Alchohol will kinda help. Dominate.
tkgrindin

San Antonio, TX

#112 Sep 17, 2013
this is a sad display, there is no legal way to come up with a thousand bucks. As a matter of fact, if you don't have ten g's you cant make 1 in profit in a day. SMDH
Raysheeka Grant

Madison, WI

#113 Sep 18, 2013
oilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ill help any female out... Reply here if interested and ill let u know how to contact me
Please Email Me : [email protected]
Raysheeka Grant

Madison, WI

#114 Sep 18, 2013
UPS guy wrote:
I will help any female too

Well Could You Help Me ? I'll Sell Some Items I Have! Email Me: [email protected]
oilman

United States

#115 Sep 18, 2013
AynjewlFaycc wrote:
<quoted text>interested
Let me know how I can help u... How can I contact u
oilman

United States

#116 Sep 18, 2013
riri wrote:
<quoted text>im interested
What do u need
oilman

United States

#117 Sep 18, 2013
shanique wrote:
<quoted text>I Need Help, Please, i lost my job and Im back on my bills and need to get them payed by the end of this month.
How can I help hun
Hoss

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#121 Sep 19, 2013
@AynjewlFaycc, just exactly what are you willing to do for the money? Would you have sex and/or give a BJ, then, I would probably just give you whatever amount you need. Let me know in a message on here, or email me at [email protected] I will donate a large sum to any female. But, I would like to meet a female that will give me what I also need. Let me know. ;-)
oilman

Euless, TX

#122 Sep 19, 2013
oilman wrote:
<quoted text>How can I help hun
Get the phone app called kikmessenger and hit me up d.dubbw is my username
mr jeffery

Mclean, VA

#124 Sep 19, 2013
We offer lowest interest rate 3% and its fixed with best match loan including loans for applicants with impaired or bad credit, once you complete the application form below we will proceed with the approval of a suitable loan for you.Just think of what you could do with a significant boost to your bank account or cash reserves. Pay off existing debts -reduce your monthly outgoings by consolidating any existing personal loans and credit card debts.EMAIL US VIA: [email protected]
we give out home loans
Auto Loans
Car loans
Mortgage loans
Business Loans
International Loans
Personal Loans
Please fill in the short form below
Name:
Marital Status:
Monthly Income:
Amount to borrow:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of Loan:
House No. & Street:
Country of Residence:
Home Phone No:
Mobile No:
In acknowledgment to these details,We will send you a well calculated Terms and Conditions which will include the agreement.
Regards,

MR JEFFEREY DONOVAN
jgarcia

San Antonio, TX

#125 Sep 20, 2013
I am a single father of four and I do have a job. I just fell behind on a few things and I am having trouble catching up. Everything seems to be adding up so now I just have to swallow my pride for the sake of my kids. I'd like to see if anyone would be willing to help me out with some of my bills in exchange for some small jobs here and there. Already have a title loan and that's killing me. Any help would be appreciated
jen

Greenville, SC

#127 Sep 21, 2013
You could do a photo shoot or apply for extra for the movies. Jen
jgarcia

San Antonio, TX

#128 Sep 22, 2013
I need that much money last week too, but I don't anymore.
Watch this: http://youtube.com/watch ?v=3Nv4LC_YBXY&desktop_uri =%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3Nv4LC_YBXY
And if you're ready to stop asking for handouts and just stay home and make that much and more, email me so I can help you. [email protected]
chantay

Houma, LA

#130 Sep 30, 2013
I'm really desperate to be asking for help. I have tried everything and can't get a loan due to debt to ratio. I'm a single mother and behind on bills and need to get caught up. I have a full time job. I just need someone to trust me enough to get a loan and pay it back monthly in installments. Please if there is anyone that can help in any way it is very much appreciated! Thank you for taking time to ready this!
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Deserve farts 776
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr Truth Teller 5,278
Why are Mexicans so ugly? (Jan '15) 4 hr brown d white mouth 41
Maggie Maggot transgender surgery goes bad 5 hr Audi 5000 1
Bexar co jail riot 8 hr DeVaughn 2
Toilet Paper 8 hr Beaner Nation 26
Hip-Hop Music and Culture Sucks! (Nov '08) 14 hr randyblackladdieb... 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages