|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

oilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ill help any female out... Reply here if interested and ill let u know how to contact me
I need 1 000 dollars I really appreciate it if you help me out please
I NEED HELP PLEASE

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I don't want to make this a lon drawn out story but I am in desperate need of help. I am a single mother of one child. I currently work but its is for a local restaurant as a waitress and business has not been good. As a result I am $1500 behind on my rent and have NOWHERE to turn. I don't know how to get up that kind of money without degrading myself which I will NOT do. I am a good person who is just having a hard time right now. I just pray that God touches someone's heart to please help me. I am not asking anyone to send any money to me directly but if you are intrested in making any donations you can do so directly via cashiers check or money order to Hunters Way Apartments for address 10116 Arrowhead Dr #2 Jacksonville. Fl 32257. If I do not have the money by 7/25/13 my son and I will be evicted. I would appreciate any help and please no sick responses because trust I have already plead the blood of Jesus over anything thats not like him.
shanique

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

i need 1000 to pay my bills, Urgent, please Help
shanique

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

oilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ill help any female out... Reply here if interested and ill let u know how to contact me
I Need Help, Please, i lost my job and Im back on my bills and need to get them payed by the end of this month.
Chew Tobacco

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

shanique wrote:
<quoted text>
I Need Help, Please, i lost my job and Im back on my bills and need to get them payed by the end of this month.
Why don't you ask Obama for the money. He likes to give bail outs!
Sanglaan

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I have money to borrow you but i need you to give some collateral( car title, valued jwelry like rolex, diamond, gold) no credit or background check..
lovely lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I need $800 dollars as fast as possible.. I have a 4 year old son and I'm getting the kicked out of where we live because I lost my job..
lovely lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
I need 1 000 dollars I really appreciate it if you help me out please
......if you help me what would I need to do....

Since: Jul 13

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I want you to wack it while I watch and tickle my butt hole...... Hey, don't judge. That's an easy grand.
deana

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I need to find a way to make 1000.00 fast or I will be charged with larceny. any ideas?

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Please contact me at lopezmarisol90@yahoo.com thank u

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

oilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please contact me at lopezmarisol90@yahoo.com
sirecstatic

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

What would u Need?
lovely lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

[QUOTE who="lovely lady"hI]<quoted text>......if you help me what would I need to do....[/QUOTE]help you do!!!!!!!!
AboutToBlow

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I'll help some ladies out. But first i'd need to make $1000. Who wanted to watch me wack it while tickling their butthole?
jonathan

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

if you pay me five thousand dollars ill swim in that shitty ass water. I really need the money.
jonathan

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

production company wrote:
We will gladly pay you $1000.00 for a stunt that involves you swimming In shit water collected from port a johns. Still interested? We're ready to film the stunt. Leave email and we will contact you shortly.<quoted text>
wilsonjonathan515@gmail.com I will do it but ony if your really going to pay me. no scams
UPS guy

Lytle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I will help any female too
Gazelle

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Hi, I am desperate need of help and I have no one to turn to. I need $1000 dollars today and will do just about anything to earn it. Can anyone help?
aaasaytown

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

whtevr wrote:
I'm in serious need of $1000 cash asap for personal reasons, ill do anything and everything for the money, I'm serious. I'm not a drugged out freak or crazy person, I just paid rent and bills but something came up unexpected and I need the cash now, I've ran out of all other options..loans, family you name it, please help me out.
Well don't say your willing to do anything/everything cause a pimp will pick ur ass up and sell it culo style 1000 times eww then give you the money u need so bad. so think bout it twice before u try and solicit sex online by saying anything/everything

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Adviser 3,474
adopt baby (Dec '12) 2 hr ezel 52
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 17,030
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr fubar 21,430
emos (Sep '12) 4 hr Jasmine Longie 26
Illegal aliens bring disease and crime. 5 hr Pueblo 22
gaby a garza 6 hr amigo 7
•••
•••
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs