First Prev
of 2
Next Last
michael

San Antonio, TX

#21 Aug 4, 2012
I see a lot of short Chinese eyed Mexicans here in San Antonio. What's up with that?
punk

San Antonio, TX

#22 Aug 4, 2012
I don't know why you're complaining "guest." I'm pretty sure you've never had to pay taxes. I bet you've got a a lone star card to too prove it!
tpch

San Antonio, TX

#23 Oct 13, 2013
need a street name
know what you mean

United States

#24 Oct 13, 2013
they hang out at day labor places like pace setters and labour finders. thats where half of them hang put and work from and if police want to make a bust on several felony warrants and drug raids hit these places bout five thirty in the morning. i have had to work at these places and nothing but drug addicts dealers and lots of people with warrants most felony and they brag about it. im wanted for this or for that and talking about smoking crack weed meth is all i hear all day. mostly filthy people workhere
Welloe

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Oct 13, 2013
Worthless

Dallas, TX

#26 Oct 13, 2013
know what you mean wrote:
they hang out at day labor places like pace setters and labour finders. thats where half of them hang put and work from and if police want to make a bust on several felony warrants and drug raids hit these places bout five thirty in the morning. i have had to work at these places and nothing but drug addicts dealers and lots of people with warrants most felony and they brag about it. im wanted for this or for that and talking about smoking crack weed meth is all i hear all day. mostly filthy people workhere
You must be filthy too since you worked there.
Packoflies

San Antonio, TX

#27 Oct 14, 2013
hispanic girl wrote:
This is for geust u must b a cracker talking crap u think there's not white people asking for governent lol I work for the human services so I should know so dont put white people so high and as for education u think its free in mexico will its not they have to pay for there books just to go to school and here for us is free u think u know all I don't think so and yes there's more white killing look what happen that day in the theater all those more people hurt and shot and it was done by a white guy so don't b talking like if ur race is all innocent.
I see why the government is screwed up, look at this bitch's grammar. Just shows affirmative action doesn't work and is one if the reasons this country is messed up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CB Radio in San Antonio (Dec '11) 2 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 38
do you like young guys? 2 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 20
Cuddle time (: 2 hr Juan Toothrie 2
look me up on Facebook jacky tores i need some fun 3 hr C Dog 8
Why do white people massacre? (Jul '12) 3 hr Little Johnny 18
Professional Transportation, Inc. (Feb '12) 11 hr al at albina 381
Mexcrement accused of raping a dog 13 hr White Beanstalk 32
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web