Rancho Cortez in Bandera

Rancho Cortez in Bandera

Posted in the Bandera Forum

justcurious

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I was just offered a job at the ranch, and am curious as to others opinions of the place. The owners strike me as an odd couple. Is it legitimate?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Don't know them personally but my friend lives in Bandera. Her grandson has gone to the cowboy camp there. He went, I think, three years in a row and just loved it.
oh no!

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
The owner Larry is an adulterer. His wife is a sweet lady (from what I know), but not him. If you're a female, be careful. He's nasty. Sleeps with anything and everything. Everybody knows about it but his poor wife.
not worth it

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 13, 2012
Dont give it a second thought. The wife is nice, and she is fully aware of her husbands disgusting sexual harrassing ways. Dont know why she hasnt booted him. Few years ago he was sued for sexual harrasment. Atleast one person had enough balls to stand up for herself. There are other great ranches to work for in and near Bandera. Every place is gona have its share of crap, but Rancho Cortez will only set you back in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I hate Mexicans (Jan '15) 5 min Dick Cheney 157
Creepy Beaners Strike Again... 45 min name 5
Not Shocked... 1 hr End Game 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farting 945
More Disgusting Beaners 7 hr The Donald 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Farting 766
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Jul 27 Hank 145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages