Should white trash Crackers be made e...

Should white trash Crackers be made extinct?

Created by Its true on Jun 6, 2014

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

For Sure

mexican

Carrizo Springs, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2014
hell yeah as a matter of fact they are almost extinct with all those mass murders in schools, theatres, and all the white women aborting or killing their own kids the white population is declining all we have to do is sit back and watch them become the minority race.way to go gringos!
Its True

Salem, AR

#2 Jun 7, 2014
Ha you bean eating POS, If you don't like white people why don't you take you're smelly nasty illegal piece of crap self back to that third world country of yours we know as mexico, And while you're at it take a few million of your trashy kind with you.
Its true

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2014
We don't have to work cuz we rely on welfare. That's why we're the number 1 recipients of welfare. When we get tired of feeding our little inbred retards we just kill them. It's usually the mama doing the killing. Us white men go on mass shooting sprees. People say we're crazy. We're just normal retards.
Its true

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 7, 2014
Me and my fellow welfare Crackers trying to rip off Target. Our CrackerStar Card not accepted at Target. We're protesting.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Don Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2014
Its True wrote:
Ha you bean eating POS, If you don't like white people why don't you take you're smelly nasty illegal piece of crap self back to that third world country of yours we know as mexico, And while you're at it take a few million of your trashy kind with you.
Who will teach the white trash Cracker man English? This is America.
Its true

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2014
Y'all meet my white trash family. We be normal folks.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Don Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jun 7, 2014
Its true wrote:
Y'all meet my white trash family. We be normal folks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CljwpEV4vc8XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Are they gay like you too?
mexican

Carrizo Springs, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2014
why should I go back to mexico when im already in mexico some day sooner than later the white crackers will need to learn how to speak Spanish to survive in this brown nation of ours.
Sheriff Arpaio

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 8, 2014
We seem to be doing a good job of exterminating ourselves. I want to be buried in pink panties.
Sheriff Arpaio

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2014
Its True wrote:
Will you be taking your mobile home, or, leaving it here? It legally belongs to FEMA.
White Trash Filth

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2014
Mexican Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, their like fleas, cockroaches and fire ants, meaning they turn everything to filth like my white trash mother's face, garbage and turn the land into a wasteland full of white trash Crackers!
"Their"? LMAO! Why can't gringos learn English? I just don't get it? This is America?
Cracker

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 1, 2015
We will never go away. Society needs us to wipe their asses with. Why else do you think toilet paper is white? Duh!
Animals

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2015
I went to eat at Golden Corral on Military Drive last night and I have never seen such a filthy place full of filthy mexicans that would kill you for portion of food. Pushing and shoving like animals at a feed trough. One person was waiting for his steak to be placed on his plate and some greasy, fat four foot mexican slut shaped like a basketball tried to push her way past him and tried to place her plate on top of his so she could get that steak. Those filthy mexicans act like animals!
Little Johnny Da Master

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2015
Its True wrote:
You and your smelly ass ancestors should go back dumb and dumber.
We the Mexicanos have been here way before your smelly ancestors came on that one way trip to our America.
Hey STUPID CRACKER didn't you learn shit in school ? Lol
Animals

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 1, 2015
Little Johnny Da Master wrote:
<quoted text>You and your smelly ass ancestors should go back dumb and dumber.
We the Mexicanos have been here way before your smelly ancestors came on that one way trip to our America.
Hey STUPID CRACKER didn't you learn shit in school ? Lol
So what? It doesn't make your people any less fu**ed up chile gut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr Oh Poor Baby 7,864
Best doctor that understands your needs 3 hr Greg 2
jesse servin aka jay (Jun '14) 10 hr Playa4lyfe 6
players club (Aug '12) 11 hr Strech marks 28
Yristan 11 hr Boyfriend 4
News Austin-San Antonio corridor is one of nation's ... 14 hr NationsPharts 1
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) 21 hr cristal 35

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance