WELFARE: A White Trash Secret....
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sick bastard

Houston, TX

#50 Aug 16, 2014
Javier wrote:
What you say would be true if the majority of blacks and Hispanics weren't on welfare.
Exactly..being that texas is half or more hispanic id say alot of mexicans on welfare.go to any projects and youll see mostly mexican residents
Ding Dongs

San Antonio, TX

#51 Aug 16, 2014
sick bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly..being that texas is half or more hispanic id say alot of mexicans on welfare.go to any projects and youll see mostly mexican residents
Obviously, you know nothing about statistics. Furthermore, the original post is for the entire U.S. Learn how to read you dumb white ass.
RealAboveTheFray

San Diego, CA

#53 Aug 18, 2014
AboveTheFray wrote:
As you can tell, I'm not very good at statistical data. How do 2,500 respondents to a survey, represent millions of Americans? Am I stupid or what? I told you we're fucking stupid. That's why everyone calls us white trash. I'm only going to post false and limited data that's positive toward the white trash race.
On a serious note, does anybody have an animal I can have sex with? You know us white people. We are heavy into beastiality. WOOF! WOOF!
Right, dude. If you've ever taken a statistics class, you know that 2,500 is a good number for sampling. 10,000 is considered beyond rock-solid. It's not my rule, it's pretty much the standard accepted practice. If you think you know more than the thousands of statisticians that have developed the practices over hundreds of years, then there really is no reaching you.
RealAboveTheFray

Houston, TX

#54 Aug 21, 2014
Ah hell, what do I know. I couldn't even get my GED.
RealAboveTheFray

San Diego, CA

#55 Aug 21, 2014
RealAboveTheFray wrote:
Ah hell, what do I know. I couldn't even get my GED.
Whatever you say, slick. Whatever you say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paula Hemby 38 min Not Surprised 1
Losers who go after married women (Mar '11) 3 hr Tellulikeitis 11
Mark Twain Middle School 6 hr Parent 3
Way to funny tranny from Califas lol 8 hr ROTFL 16
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr Tony 6,153
News Stash of condoms found in TX prostitution bust 12 hr anonymou s 1
Jeffrey Harrison Homes (Jan '14) 13 hr Autumnhansen 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages