Why some of San Antonio women are so stupid.

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Pat

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 16, 2014
I moved here three years ago. I am in perfect health and weight. Have a master degree. Once I mentioned to someone, what I have, that I look for in a woman. Good health - Not fatso not sicko. I have masters degree, so I look for someone with education. Not some uneducated DUMBO.

So word got around and lots of FATSO'S AND DUMBO'S go upset. I have right to look for what I like not what someone likes.

Now I am being harrased for my comments. I had never called any one dumb. Some of the people started telling me "so you are so smart" That statement proves to me that that person is STUPID.
Boomer

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 16, 2014
Pat wrote:
I moved here three years ago. I am in perfect health and weight. Have a master degree. Once I mentioned to someone, what I have, that I look for in a woman. Good health - Not fatso not sicko. I have masters degree, so I look for someone with education. Not some uneducated DUMBO.
So word got around and lots of FATSO'S AND DUMBO'S go upset. I have right to look for what I like not what someone likes.
Now I am being harrased for my comments. I had never called any one dumb. Some of the people started telling me "so you are so smart" That statement proves to me that that person is STUPID.
For someone that claims they have a masters degree, your grammar sucks!
just a person

United States

#3 May 17, 2014
what do you expect he is a cracker
Thriller

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 17, 2014
just a person wrote:
what do you expect he is a cracker
He doesn't mention anything about being from Georgia. How do you know he's a cracker?
Responder

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 18, 2014
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone that claims they have a masters degree, your grammar sucks!
Man is correct. You dumb people, do not think. He is crying out that you have some stupid women who are fat, uneducated and not a dime in their name are bothering him. And you Ms English teacher talking about his English. How stupid can it be
Monkey butt

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 18, 2014
Responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Man is correct. You dumb people, do not think. He is crying out that you have some stupid women who are fat, uneducated and not a dime in their name are bothering him. And you Ms English teacher talking about his English. How stupid can it be
You must be one of those fat, dumb and stupid people.
MBA

United States

#7 May 18, 2014
Pat wrote:
You have a Master's and that's the the best you can do in grammar? Let me guess, SAC?
MBA

United States

#8 May 18, 2014
Responder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. You are dumb. Calling someone uneducated, but uneducated themselves in proper grammar is uneducated. In other words, he has no Master's. Get over it.
Creamofdacrop

San Antonio, TX

#9 May 18, 2014
MBA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. You are dumb. Calling someone uneducated, but uneducated themselves in proper grammar is uneducated. In other words, he has no Master's. Get over it.
Maybe he has a Masters in bad grammar.
Pedro

United States

#10 May 18, 2014
Creamofdacrop wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he has a Masters in bad grammar.
That, and a Master's in welfare.
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#11 May 19, 2014
Pat is right....these SA women are some fatty dumbos
SA is FILTHY

United States

#12 May 19, 2014
I should know. I have to look at my obese white trash mother every day. All she does is stare at her CrackerStar Card.
Kumaz

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 25, 2014
I have three graduate degrees and when i post in forums like this,I dont pay attention to grammar honestly.For many years,I could not find decent educated women willing to go out on a date with me so I had sex with whatever I could get, For the last two years,I have been doing that with a woman with a graduate degree and it honestly feels like every part of her body is educated.She is older than I am but I can make love to her and never get enough. I am sure there are plenty of people here who will swear that I dont have the degrees I claim to have.Thats okay with me.
Pissed off guy

Hempstead, TX

#14 May 26, 2014
Pat wrote:
Someone should have told you, SA women are only good for effing. I swear, I have done it with women from 18 -38 and they all like getting cummed on their bellies some on the face. You should look into settling with a nurse, but make sure she is one who cleans and cooks, otherwise all they do is sleep and fuxk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 min Thomas 0 Caldwell 4,894
Bandido mc and Iron Order MC (Feb '10) 16 min red d 444
Perales Detail aka eric perales=FRAUD 1 hr real talk BET 1
why do mexican women love donkeys? 1 hr Banjo 19
fun 4 hr wera 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue Fartdog 843
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]