First Prev
of 6
Next Last
kalie

United States

#115 Oct 5, 2012
A-1 driver wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a vicious lie! they also pick them up on E. Houston ST.
yea buddy they also pic them up from downtown kreepy old men i saw a cabby gettin a bj downtown yea buddy
The Future

San Antonio, TX

#116 Oct 14, 2012
Yellow Cab The Best wrote:
<quoted text>The hell with Robert,he's a "prick",go join us at Yellow.
Robert will broke in no time,after he sales all of his permits to Yellow,and next one to muscle down,is AAA Taxi,were gonna get there permits to.
Hope we will have them before,the new terminal at the Airport opens up.
Mr.Barnard,my boss is got's it real tight with the administration at the Airport,there gonna put the cab stand up for bid,AAA Taxi,ain't gonna respond,SA Taxi's won't respond,that's how they cut thier own throats at Ft.Sam Houston,and they gonna do it at the Airport,if the co-op's file a class action lawsuit,it will be dismissed based on "failing to respond to the invitation to the bid"
I'm proud to work for Yellow Cab.
In case anyone ever sees this, Mike Barnard was fired from Yellow cab for embezzlement.

All the cab companies still work the airport.

Robert Gonzales never sold Mational cab.

Fort Sam Houston realized Yellow cab was ripping off soldiers.

Yellow cab updated their computer systems and linked them to the Houston and Austin office. They crash more then ever. Good news for the other companies.
Reaper Omen

El Monte, CA

#117 Feb 7, 2013
I fail to understand why all of you drivers allow the present heirarchy to seperate us. All drivers deal with the same issues right? Why so petty?
gringo

San Antonio, TX

#118 Jun 18, 2013
Garry wrote:
Paul is not a outstanding officer. He HAS NEVER been a paid officer. I have. Infact I was Chief of Police of ACTISD and Paul was mad because I would not hire him. He does not have what it takes to be a cop, ever.
hes a fiesta cop lol
Gringo

San Antonio, TX

#119 Jun 18, 2013
gringo wrote:
<quoted text> hes a fiesta cop lol
Don't cry like a bitch when you get picked up on a warrant, it will only take your several hours till you make bail. Enjoy eating the baloney sandwiches in the cell while a inmate is taking a shit. Good luck in bonding out.
luck

United States

#120 Sep 19, 2013
Lord Of War wrote:
<quoted text> Because AAA Cab Company is a professional organization that strives to serve the citizens of this great city and county. They will always treat you right, not like the piss yellow cab company.
yea right specially that bold r aaa 5that pays money at the valencia for airport trips
passenger

Hurst, TX

#121 Dec 3, 2013
African drivers suck hire american local drivers only support small business USA rules
Cracker Backer

San Antonio, TX

#122 Dec 4, 2013
passenger wrote:
African drivers suck hire american local drivers only support small business USA rules
Try a little punctuation, you ignorant punk.
Captain Cho

San Antonio, TX

#123 Jan 7, 2014
Darth Vader wrote:
I think Yellow Cab needs to quit attempting to drive the independent cab drivers out of business. Just because Yellow Cab hires ex-Al Quida terrorists and Japanese Yakuza. That does't give them the right to bully the other companies around. Come on Ground Transportation Unit, get on the ball and help out the independents to be able to get back on Ft. Sam and not be out bidded from the airport.
Really?
crystal

United States

#124 Saturday Apr 18
Yellow taxi 510 is the worts. My cap driver keep calling me and asking me out. What pervert try to take vanished of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for girlfriend for me and my husband (Jun '10) 20 min Thomas 0 Caldwell 59
News Early morning thunderstorm slams San Antonio area 5 hr mexicanbeaner 9
20 M San Antonio Bisexual looking 4 fun an i sw... (Mar '11) 7 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 13
need good used truck 10 hr cristal 106
Looking for Natosha Handberry 21 hr John 1
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 23 hr joe999999 272
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) Sun Andy 4,791
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]