Why are Texans SO IGNORANT??

Why are Texans SO IGNORANT??

Posted in the Bandera Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jackie

AOL

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Like a bunch of sheep led to the slaughter, you all voted for Tort Reform and gave up your rights under the Seventh Amendment. Have YOU benefitted from Tort Reform? Have you seen healthcare costs plummet as we were promised? Where is the influx of doctors to rural areas? As far as doctors being "forced" to practice "defensive medicine", that's another lie. They do just as many (if not more) unnecessary procedures today than ever before. They are greedy creatures, always looking for a way to make more money. I know of one poor soul who had 119 x-rays (two taken while he was dying) in a two month period. Were they all necessary? Hell No! Doctors use patients as cash cows and we let them. Doctors are not accountable to anyone. Many patients die unnecessarily solely due to recklessness and gross neglegence. What can the permanently maimed or killed do? NOTHING! The state says your life is not worth a plugged nickel so just suck it up and git on down the road. Accountability? What a joke!

So, who benefits? Not Medicaid, Medicare or SSI who has to provide care and assistance to those disabled as a result of medical malpractice. Another big reason they are going broke. Not the families who are hit with unexpected funeral expenses. INSURANCE COMPANIES and doctors are the BIG WINNERS in Tort Reform.

It is amazing that Texans will fight to the death for their Second Amendment rights (the right to bear arms) and so willingly give up their Seventh Amendment rights.

I hope you or your loved ones never have to experience what so many med/mal victims had experienced. I you do, there ain't a damned thing you can do about it. Thank you Texas! Gotta keep them big insurance companies and doctors happy or they will pick up their marbles and go somewhere else. I say - "God Riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass!"

Pro Tort Reformers say that victims are "hoping to hit the jackpot" what a horrible insult! No amount o money can replace a life. We demand accountability and some kind of punishment. Is that asking too much?
Kracker Jack

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2011
Huh? Reconcile you can write that in hillbilly talk?
Jackie

AOL

#3 Sep 5, 2011
Kracker Jack wrote:
Huh? Reconcile you can write that in hillbilly talk?
A perfect exaple of Texas ignorance. Poor little Kracker Jack - he never learned how to express himself with the written word.
Spit it out Jack - exactly WHAT are you trying to say?? You can't understand, you can't comprehend, it's so far over your head you don't have a clue?
Kracker Jack

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2011
Kracker Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect exaple of Texas ignorance. Poor little Kracker Jack - he never learned how to express himself with the written word.
Spit it out Jack - exactly WHAT are you trying to say?? You can't understand, you can't comprehend, it's so far over your head you don't have a clue?
Blah, blah, blah. Typical and useless rants. What about welfare reform? You Krackers are bankrupting the government with all of your entitlements. Get a job. The only other thing I know is that you're a gay man using a female name to post. Not as dumb as you think. Be the man you should be, and quit posting with female names. Dumb ass Kracker. Actually, educated people don't spit words out. Krackers do. We're on 2 different academic levels here. Your GED pales in comparison. Get a life outside of Topix. Perhaps it's the only place you get attention?
San Antonio sucks

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2011
Kracker Jackie is my friend. He/she's cheap like me. That's why he/she still uses AOL. Stuck in the dark ages. We like to sue people for big money so we don't have to work. If that doesn't work, we screw the government with welfare. We are just po folks from the mountains. Lawsuit happy people. AOL anyone? Haha.
Jackie

AOL

#7 Sep 9, 2011
"Kracker Jack" and "San Antonio sucks" are sterling examples of the majority in this state - ignorant, loud-mouthed, don't know facts, but hurl insults. These people are incapable of having a rational discussion and resort to insults and name calling.

San Antonio "sucks", how much money would it take to replace your son, daughter, mother or other beloved family member? Your comments are indicative of your intelligence. Money cannot replace a human life.

And YOU, "Kracker" Jack - I am not a gay man, but I do question YOUR masculinity. "Educated prople don't spit words out. Krackers do" Guess you hung yourself on that one, eh "KRACKER" jerk.

We DON'T want money! We want ACCOUNTABILITY!
Simply

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2011
Jackie wrote:
"Kracker Jack" and "San Antonio sucks" are sterling examples of the majority in this state - ignorant, loud-mouthed, don't know facts, but hurl insults. These people are incapable of having a rational discussion and resort to insults and name calling.
San Antonio "sucks", how much money would it take to replace your son, daughter, mother or other beloved family member? Your comments are indicative of your intelligence. Money cannot replace a human life.
And YOU, "Kracker" Jack - I am not a gay man, but I do question YOUR masculinity. "Educated prople don't spit words out. Krackers do" Guess you hung yourself on that one, eh "KRACKER" jerk.
We DON'T want money! We want ACCOUNTABILITY!
I must agree that these are indeed some prime examples of simple ignorance or even more so, just plain stupidity. You can't really blame them; they are quite simply put, undereducated. Back to your original post though, I must say that it's not just Texas, it's all of America or at least rather the majority or America that is ignorant. And unfortunately the remedy will always be slightly out of reach for many. And I am not being defensive in any way, I myself am not from Texas; I have live all over the U.S. and believe me, Texas is far from the worst. Don't worry about the idiots on here, like you said, their lack of intelligence puts them on the defensive and the only thing that comes out of their mouth or their fingerprints is the same thing that comes out of their ass.
Not so fast

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2011
Simply wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree that these are indeed some prime examples of simple ignorance or even more so, just plain stupidity. You can't really blame them; they are quite simply put, undereducated. Back to your original post though, I must say that it's not just Texas, it's all of America or at least rather the majority or America that is ignorant. And unfortunately the remedy will always be slightly out of reach for many. And I am not being
defensive in any way, I myself am not from
Texas; I have live all over the U.S. and believe me, Texas is far from the worst. Don't worry about the idiots on here, like you said, their lack of intelligence puts th on the defensive and
the only thing that comes out of their mouth or their fingerprints is the same thing that comes out of their ass.
Kracker Jack swears he is highly educated and has a degree from Austin. Judging by his post I think he may have his degree in racism. I think he mentioned he graduated with honors as well.
Kracker Jack

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2011
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text> Kracker Jack swears he is highly educated and has a degree from Austin. Judging by his post I think he may have his degree in racism. I think he mentioned he graduated with honors as well.
It goes to show how ignorant you are for not pursuing your education. Don't hate because it's a tremendous educational challenge for you. You shouldn't expect others to be a failure like yourself. I recognize that not all anglos are Krackers. Just the dumb ones like you. Why the need to change monikers to get your lame point across? You enjoy answering yourself? As for racism, if you can't deal with it, quit inciting it. Otherwise, act like a man with real balls and deal with it. Damn pussy. Still living with mommy and daddy? Advanced education will always be there for losers like you. Perhaps if you spent less time on Topix, and more time educationg yourself, you might start liking yourself. Adios pendejo.
Kracker Jack

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2011
Simply Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree that these are indeed some prime examples of simple ignorance or even more so, just plain stupidity. You can't really blame them; they are quite simply put, undereducated. Back to your original post though, I must say that it's not just Texas, it's all of America or at least rather the majority or America that is ignorant. And unfortunately the remedy will always be slightly out of reach for many. And I am not being defensive in any way, I myself am not from Texas; I have live all over the U.S. and believe me, Texas is far from the worst. Don't worry about the idiots on here, like you said, their lack of intelligence puts them on the defensive and the only thing that comes out of their mouth or their fingerprints is the same thing that comes out of their ass.
The same crap that spews out of your ass. All you do is disguise your posts with different monikers. What are you afraid of joto? You're on Topix too. Suppose that makes you an idiot as well? Amazing Krackers are clueless.
Kim

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2011
Kracker Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
The same crap that spews out of your ass. All you do is disguise your posts with different monikers. What are you afraid of joto? You're on Topix too. Suppose that makes you an idiot as well? Amazing Krackers are clueless.
Would someone please hand a tissue to this poor man... To wipe his ass.
Jackie

AOL

#15 Sep 13, 2011
Kracker Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes to show how ignorant you are for not pursuing your education. Don't hate because it's a tremendous educational challenge for you. You shouldn't expect others to be a failure like yourself. I recognize that not all anglos are Krackers. Just the dumb ones like you. Why the need to change monikers to get your lame point across? You enjoy answering yourself? As for racism, if you can't deal with it, quit inciting it. Otherwise, act like a man with real balls and deal with it. Damn pussy. Still living with mommy and daddy? Advanced education will always be there for losers like you. Perhaps if you spent less time on Topix, and more time educationg yourself, you might start liking yourself. Adios pendejo.
"if you spent less time on Topix, and more time on educating yourself, you might start liking yourself.."

MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE! What a foul-mouthed twit you are. Educated people don't have to use vulgarities to get their point across...PENDEJO!
Simply

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2011
Kracker Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
The same crap that spews out of your ass. All you do is disguise your posts with different monikers. What are you afraid of joto? You're on Topix too. Suppose that makes you an idiot as well? Amazing Krackers are clueless.
First off, not the same person. Second, I never said that every person on Topix is an idiot because that isn't true. Third, it appears that if anyone spends too much time on here it is indeed yourself. And there isn't anything wrong with that if it's truly what you enjoy. However, I do want you to know that you don't have to be scared; you're so defensive and I understand that you're the type of person who may be easily hurt. I promise you though, that no one is going to hurt you on here. I want you to understand that you can be yourself and that intelligent human being that I know you're capable of being. Please relax and don't be afraid and you will find that perhaps your ignorance will fade away. Take care, my friend.
Kracker Jack

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2011
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
"if you spent less time on Topix, and more time on educating yourself, you might start liking yourself.."
MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE! What a foul-mouthed twit you are. Educated people don't have to use vulgarities to get their point across...PENDEJO!
Maybe you should start using male monikers instead of your drag name "Jackie". You were born a man. Act like one. Fairy Kracker.
Kracker Jack

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2011
Simply wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, not the same person. Second, I never said that every person on Topix is an idiot because that isn't true. Third, it appears that if anyone spends too much time on here it is indeed yourself. And there isn't anything wrong with that if it's truly what you enjoy. However, I do want you to know that you don't have to be scared; you're so defensive and I understand that you're the type of person who may be easily hurt. I promise you though, that no one is going to hurt you on here. I want you to understand that you can be yourself and that intelligent human being that I know you're capable of being. Please relax and don't be afraid and you will find that perhaps your ignorance will fade away. Take care, my friend.
First off, you are the same person. And, you would have to spend just as much time on here to gauge others use of Topix. Ding dong. If anyone is scared, it would be you. Evidence of that is the frequent change of monikers. Why? Stick with one only. No need to be answering your own posts to get your point across. It's called ignorance. Be yourself. Adios!
Kracker Jack Too

San Antonio, TX

#19 Sep 13, 2011
Kracker Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you are the same person. And, you would have to spend just as much time on here to gauge others use of Topix. Ding dong. If anyone is scared, it would be you. Evidence of that is the frequent change of monikers. Why? Stick with one only. No need to be answering your own posts to get your point across. It's called ignorance. Be yourself. Adios!
Dont be letting all these haters get to u. They dont mean nuthin and they dont understand people like u and me. They have to hide and act all scared and stuff but u and me we are like 2 peas in a pod. I hope u wont let these no life havin guys get to u and that we can suck each other off again soon. I do have to tell you that u please dont use your teeth so much. Also I wanted to tell you to eat less red meat that way we wont make too much of a mess when I pull outta u and more fiber please itll help keep you clean and regular. I did have fun and if u are available tonite I wanna do it again. I luv u and I dont care what no one says!
Jackie

AOL

#20 Sep 14, 2011
Kracker Jack Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be letting all these haters get to u. They dont mean nuthin and they dont understand people like u and me. They have to hide and act all scared and stuff but u and me we are like 2 peas in a pod. I hope u wont let these no life havin guys get to u and that we can suck each other off again soon. I do have to tell you that u please dont use your teeth so much. Also I wanted to tell you to eat less red meat that way we wont make too much of a mess when I pull outta u and more fiber please itll help keep you clean and regular. I did have fun and if u are available tonite I wanna do it again. I luv u and I dont care what no one says!
Kracker Jack & Kracker Jack Too ARE like two peas in a pod! Both are typical loud-mouthed, uneducated, certified TEXAS KNUCKLE DRAGGERS! Keep posting boys, the more you post, the more you expose your stupidity.
Kracker Jack

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2011
Jackie KKK Krackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Kracker Jack & Kracker Jack Too ARE like two peas in a pod! Both are typical loud-mouthed, uneducated, certified TEXAS KNUCKLE DRAGGERS! Keep posting boys, the more you post, the more you expose your stupidity.
Loud mouthed? I don't hear anything? Poor choice of words Jackie Krackie. It's expected from a loser like you. It is you that continues to expose your stupidity. Learn to write the English language. If a Mexican can do it, a certified Texas Kracker should be able to. What a shame!
Fiesta

Tomball, TX

#22 Sep 14, 2011
Kracker Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Loud mouthed? I don't hear anything? Poor choice of words Jackie Krackie. It's expected from a loser like you. It is you that continues to expose your stupidity. Learn to write the English language. If a Mexican can do it, a certified Texas Kracker should be able to. What a shame!
That may just be your problem. I would get a hearing test or at least try cleaning out that waxThat is in between your ears where your brain should be.
Fanasty

Tomball, TX

#23 Sep 14, 2011
Texan's choose to believe that this is the best state which in fact it is one of the worst. Housing is cheap for a reason. Property taxes are high due to all the illeagles with their freebie benifits that they feel they are entitled to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Tax Bill Benefits Rich 3 hr Little Johnny Da ... 6
Amy Carrillo 4 hr Cristal 35
Snapchat Me (Oct '13) 8 hr Carttiffmallory 35
best b2b massage 8 hr Cristal 13
Who is D C Dave ! Well he is someone that pisse... 8 hr Cristal 35
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 8 hr Cristal 34
Trump will fire Mueller for sure 10 hr Andrew 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages