letter to the editor---Bandera Bulletin

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Who and what is this Jaye Rath about? We cannot let her get away with her uninformed and prejudiced commentary?
WATCHER

Portland, OR

#2 Sep 5, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
Who and what is this Jaye Rath about? We cannot let her get away with her uninformed and prejudiced commentary?
She is the ring leader for the democrats in Bandera County.
She and her buddies just live to slander anyone and everyone who is not a loyal comrade.
You need to include the Moore brothers and Bob Garvin while you are at it. They write the democrat party letter published in the Bulletin.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#3 Sep 6, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
I'm with you bud, but how can we stop these lies? It is time to start letting them at least know we know what they are doing.
The Bulletin could care less. The democrat hate speech is printed every week. They can't refer to any republican with out something like name calling to start the sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 32 min Thomas 0 Caldwell 2,393
Does ANYONE know the dental assistant at SA End... 5 hr Skye 1
Do not go to St. Phillip's college LVN program ... 5 hr kkk 11
News Early morning thunderstorm slams San Antonio area 5 hr Little Johnny Da ... 14
need good used truck 11 hr What NOT 113
looking for girlfriend for me and my husband (Jun '10) 17 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 59
20 M San Antonio Bisexual looking 4 fun an i sw... (Mar '11) Sun Thomas 0 Caldwell 13
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]