Despite TRO Motion, City Meeting Went On

Despite TRO Motion, City Meeting Went On

There are 8 comments on the The Bandera County Courier story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Despite TRO Motion, City Meeting Went On. In it, The Bandera County Courier reports that:

In a Hail Mary play, plaintiffs James Eigner, Neil McLean and "John Doe" filed a temporary restraining order and injunction against the City of Bandera and Mayor Horst Pallaske, Mayor Pro Tem Maggie Schumacher and Councilmen John Hegemier, Nancy Montgomery and Brandi Morgan in their official capacity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bandera County Courier.

Since: Apr 08

Bandera

#1 Oct 8, 2011
So basically, the CC got away with getting rid of 3 officers by blaming it all on the budget. This was purely personal and everyone knows it. And now the city is left without 24/7 Police protection! How do those 3 sleep at night?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#2 Oct 9, 2011
You sound like you think Maggie's Marauders have trouble sleeping? No, corruption is the name of the game. That nasty old Police Chief should have known better than to cross swords with Maggie. The Mayor is missing in action and can't be found.
The council should all be fired for allowing this to happen with no back up plan.
Maggie promises Art Chapa will do Eigners job after trying to give the job to Brantley who refused the generous offer. Maggie said Chapa would do the job for free for a while, problem is no one told Chapa and he says now he won't do the job for free at all. Probably best because Chapa is a friend of acting Chief Deputy Richard Smith.
Now comes a reserve city policeman with one year service as reserve to save the day. Like I said good luck with that Bandera.
The County Sheriff's Office Richard Smith can't make deals without the commissioners court because he was not elected but rather appointed under the Commissioner's Court. Poof= Maggie's deals with Smith if one ever existed.
Response time for a police call will be what ever it takes to bring a deputy into the city from God knows where. Maggie said she had it all worked out with the Sheriff's office and it was gonna be free. Well if they want a deputy in the city at all times it is gonna cost a bundle. Another mis calculation by the power hungry mayor pro tem.
It is hard to lead when you are that stupid. And again where is the Mayor?????
Hunter's weekend just comming up should be fun.
Lock your doors and turn out the lights and pray nothing happens.
bystander

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 10, 2011
Another "Special" City Council meeting Thursday, Oct. 13 at 6 p.m. First agenda item is James Brantley requesting consideration for the position of Supervisor in the City of Bandera Police Dept.

Are you fed up with the City Council? GO TO THE MEETING! But first, get your "Bubba and the Boys Security - We can protect you from everything but your city council" bright orange protest t-shirt. Let Empress Mags, her meat puppet Binky and John "The Scarecrow" know how you feel!

Shirts are top quality. E-mail cjtees@yahoo.com to leave your phone #. Just $20 each.

Since: Apr 08

Bandera

#4 Oct 11, 2011
bystander wrote:
Another "Special" City Council meeting Thursday, Oct. 13 at 6 p.m. First agenda item is James Brantley requesting consideration for the position of Supervisor in the City of Bandera Police Dept.
Are you fed up with the City Council? GO TO THE MEETING! But first, get your "Bubba and the Boys Security - We can protect you from everything but your city council" bright orange protest t-shirt. Let Empress Mags, her meat puppet Binky and John "The Scarecrow" know how you feel!
Shirts are top quality. E-mail cjtees@yahoo.com to leave your phone #. Just $20 each.
I have my shirt and I will be there wearing it proudly!

Since: Apr 08

Bandera

#5 Oct 11, 2011
SHADOW wrote:
You sound like you think Maggie's Marauders have trouble sleeping? No, corruption is the name of the game. That nasty old Police Chief should have known better than to cross swords with Maggie. The Mayor is missing in action and can't be found.
The council should all be fired for allowing this to happen with no back up plan.
Maggie promises Art Chapa will do Eigners job after trying to give the job to Brantley who refused the generous offer. Maggie said Chapa would do the job for free for a while, problem is no one told Chapa and he says now he won't do the job for free at all. Probably best because Chapa is a friend of acting Chief Deputy Richard Smith.
Now comes a reserve city policeman with one year service as reserve to save the day. Like I said good luck with that Bandera.
The County Sheriff's Office Richard Smith can't make deals without the commissioners court because he was not elected but rather appointed under the Commissioner's Court. Poof= Maggie's deals with Smith if one ever existed.
Response time for a police call will be what ever it takes to bring a deputy into the city from God knows where. Maggie said she had it all worked out with the Sheriff's office and it was gonna be free. Well if they want a deputy in the city at all times it is gonna cost a bundle. Another mis calculation by the power hungry mayor pro tem.
It is hard to lead when you are that stupid. And again where is the Mayor?????
Hunter's weekend just comming up should be fun.
Lock your doors and turn out the lights and pray nothing happens.
This may actually be a first "Shadow" but I agree with you and you are right on the money with that post!
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Bandera parent wrote:
<quoted text>
This may actually be a first "Shadow" but I agree with you and you are right on the money with that post!
It is a shame maggs and the gang have to act like that. Like anyone doesn't know what she is up to.
I don't really much care for the Chief but he has a point sayings maggs just wanted to take over the Police department and when she found out Eigner was more than her match she just went behind his back to fire him.
Ans where the hell is Horst?? MIA Why isn't he holding the meetings and doing the business? Why did Maggs sign the agreement with former officer Hernandez?
She needs to go the sooner the better.
I am glad we could agree!

Since: Apr 08

Bandera

#7 Oct 12, 2011
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame maggs and the gang have to act like that. Like anyone doesn't know what she is up to.
I don't really much care for the Chief but he has a point sayings maggs just wanted to take over the Police department and when she found out Eigner was more than her match she just went behind his back to fire him.
Ans where the hell is Horst?? MIA Why isn't he holding the meetings and doing the business? Why did Maggs sign the agreement with former officer Hernandez?
She needs to go the sooner the better.
I am glad we could agree!
Horst is MIA because he doesnt have the cajones to stand up to her. Maggs does whatever she wants and then informs Horst later. He is a lapdog. He sits there and tells people not to talk so he doesn't have to deal with the public. He is a Weasle!

Go to the meeting on the 13th. I will be there with bells on!
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#8 Oct 12, 2011
Bandera parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Horst is MIA because he doesnt have the cajones to stand up to her. Maggs does whatever she wants and then informs Horst later. He is a lapdog. He sits there and tells people not to talk so he doesn't have to deal with the public. He is a Weasle!
Go to the meeting on the 13th. I will be there with bells on!
Horst is a very old personal friend of mine but like you said it doesn't happen real often but I have to agree with you.
Horst has been a real disappointment to me and many people I know.
Maggs is a self centered little person whos only concern is getting her way.
She should be prosecuted for the way this was handled. Whether you believe the police should be retained or fired one thing we all can agree on is this was not the way to handle it.
This shutting down of citizen input is nuts.
Like the County has done before they have forgotten what "Public Servant" means. They are elected by the citizens to represent them not rule over them.
Like I say if our County Attorney had any "cajones" he, being the prosecutor of misdemeanors in the county, would do his job and at least note the Open Meetings violations that occurred.
I am afraid Maggs is running the meetings because Horst is unable to do it himself.
Sad, very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr Thomas 0 Cockbreath 4,951
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 12 hr j_d999999 279
I give to you..MIND CONTROL! 14 hr Toeless Tommy Cal... 52
Audi 5000 goes bypolar with the grammar lol 14 hr Inbred 3
Bipolar people can't handle it if you say your ... 16 hr Looking in 8
who lives on the east side? 18 hr smh 5
Meth heads May 25 Fluffy White Powder 2
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]