San Antonio is a awesome place to live
shireoki

Mckinney, TX

#96 Jun 25, 2013
San Antonio is a good place to live. It has a small town feel and a good bus/transportation system within the 30 minutes drive around downtown. You can head from the North side of the town (UTSA main campus) to south side in 40 minutes. And there's no reason to do so either, because depending on where you live, there's most likely entertainment 2 minutes to 5 minutes away from where you live. Which Dallas and Houston can both suck it when it comes to transportation, they have a serious urban sprawl issue. If one wants some air space roughly 30 minutes away from downtown you are already at the country area where the horses and ranches are. Apartments are at a fair price. If you want really cheap you can find it at the expense of perhaps party noises and your own safety, but there's some elegant apartments just a little above market price. Of course there's ghetto places in san antonio, it's a hispanic town. However, if you live there you know where it is. UTSA is a very good school to go to because it keep getting extra grants from goverments because it's 90% populated by hispanic yet has a high graduation rate. All these funding actually reaches the student population, we get free meds from the nursing office and a very good tutoring systems. San Antonio also has the most original Texans feels, trust me, I live in ALL the major cities in Texas. I grew up in houston, moved to San Antonio, then austin, then currently Dallas. San Antonio by default weed out the racist, if one is racist they don't even want to live in San Antonio in the first place. So I don't understand the comment about white suprimist pressing down on the brown man or whatever. Everyone here is very polite and grew up in a strong hispanic tex mex culture or cowboy culture, very open and friendly. Everyone here greeted people with a smile and give generously. There's corruption in every city, but I have to say other than Austin, San Antonio give back alot to its citizens. There's so much free stuff here and there. Cost of living is low. San Antonio has so much to be proud of. It's a city hispanics should be proud of because I have nothing but good thing to say about them after living there for 4 years.
George

San Antonio, TX

#98 Jun 26, 2013
San Antonio is an awesome place to live? What dream world are you living in?
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#99 Jun 26, 2013
George wrote:
San Antonio is an awesome place to live? What dream world are you living in?
Lmao
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#100 Jun 26, 2013
One thing for sure about San Antonio vs. San Diego, I prefer the people in SA over these fake, phony, stuck up assholes..

SA may not be the best place but people there make you feel welcomed and, I cannot wait to move back to Texas.

I am not a native Texan but Texas is a fun State to live and retire, if I were to die here in Cal I would not want my Ghost to roam this shyt place..

San Diego is a beautiful city yet it is filled with transient hobos everywhere

go figure
Sa rules

Kyle, TX

#101 Jul 25, 2013
Bump.
Lol at the posts on here. Spurs, great food, nice people, maybe don't fucking go searching for a low life in an area that you know is a ghetto. There are very nice areas in San Antonio, specifically the northeast area. Every city is prone to having poverty, some more than others, and San Antonio's may be larger due to its sheer size. Also it immerses you in the reality of life, you aren't a sheltered little kid your whole life. 10 soon to be lawyers all support me(all from 210). If you don't know what 210 means, get out of Texas.
Little Mexico

San Antonio, TX

#102 Jul 25, 2013
San Antonio is the pits. Especially that place called Haven for Hope. It should be called Haven for Deadbeats. Worthless politicians and crooks, ignorant people with no future other than selling mini tacos.
Little Mexico

San Antonio, TX

#103 Jul 25, 2013
I sell super sized tacos!
Big Mexico

San Antonio, TX

#104 Jul 25, 2013
Little Mexico wrote:
San Antonio is the pits. Especially that place called Haven for Hope. It should be called Haven for Deadbeats. Worthless politicians and crooks, ignorant people with no future other than selling mini tacos.
Appears you were rejected by Haven for Hope because they don't allow jotos like you. Grow some balls and move out of mommy's house.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#105 Jul 27, 2013
Sa rules wrote:
Bump.
Lol at the posts on here. Spurs, great food, nice people, maybe don't fucking go searching for a low life in an area that you know is a ghetto. There are very nice areas in San Antonio, specifically the northeast area. Every city is prone to having poverty, some more than others, and San Antonio's may be larger due to its sheer size. Also it immerses you in the reality of life, you aren't a sheltered little kid your whole life. 10 soon to be lawyers all support me(all from 210). If you don't know what 210 means, get out of Texas.
I'd rather stay a little longer, so tell me what 210 means. It's a long ride to the state line on a bike.
Mikey

San Antonio, TX

#106 May 10, 2014
Nathan wrote:
Wow, not one person has anything great to say about this city, just amazing... Well, not really.
•SA has a baseball team
•SA has a hockey team
•SA has a soccer team
•SA has the Spurs
•SA has the Alamo
•The SA River
•The Riverwalk
•Near the gulf coast
• Fiesta Texas
•Sea World
•Not your scrawny ass
Laughable

San Antonio, TX

#107 May 10, 2014
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
•SA has a baseball team
•SA has a hockey team
•SA has a soccer team
•SA has the Spurs
•SA has the Alamo
•The SA River
•The Riverwalk
•Near the gulf coast
• Fiesta Texas
•Sea World
•Not your scrawny ass
All of these are third rate items that fit perfectly with the low life's in this two bit town!
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#108 May 10, 2014
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
All of these are third rate items that fit perfectly with the white trash low life's in this two bit town!
As third rate as your mobile homes, hoarding, killing your own kids, white trash collar crime. I could go on and on. You should get out more often. There's more to life than sitting around in your FEMA provided mobile home, feeding your obese white ass, and hoarding. Take VIA! You can trade one of your farm animals for a ride on the bus. LOL!
SA is FILTHY

Austin, TX

#109 May 12, 2014
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
As third rate as your mobile homes, hoarding, killing your own kids, white trash collar crime. I could go on and on. You should get out more often. There's more to life than sitting around in your FEMA provided mobile home, feeding your obese white ass, and hoarding. Take VIA! You can trade one of your farm animals for a ride on the bus. LOL!
What Pedro is trying to say. is that this town is the perfect chit hole for dirty burrito eating munchkins like him!
Laughable

San Antonio, TX

#110 May 12, 2014
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look in the mirror you ever notice that dark ring you have around your neck with all those warts? Do you get that because you're a Mexican or is it because those aren't really warts but fleas stuck to your neck from having sex with your dog? Or maybe you consider it a status symbol?
Laughable

San Antonio, TX

#111 May 12, 2014
When I look in the mirror, I see a gay, white male that loves sucking on man meat. I really wish I could get my hands on a Mexican pepper. I hear they're hot. I grew up on a farm and had the best times. Nothing like shoving my fist up a horses ass. What a turn on. Now, I like to get fisted.
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#112 May 12, 2014
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look in the mirror you ever notice that dark ring you have around your neck with all those warts? Do you get that because you're a Mexican or is it because those aren't really warts but fleas stuck to your neck from having sex with your dog? Or maybe you consider it a status symbol?
This is what happens when you stand behind your mama while she's looking in the mirror. The ring around her neck is from not bathing often. I just don't understand why gringos don't like to bathe daily? Yes, those are fleas she got while she was being pounded by one of her horses on the farm. Oddly, she took all 20" of that horse cock. Your status symbol is the rainbow flag you hang out on the front of your mobile home.
Paco Pinto

San Antonio, TX

#113 May 12, 2014
After a classification of "AWESOME", there isn't much room for improvement. What if onee went to Bora Bora or Hawaii? San Antonio isn't awesome.
mexican

Carrizo Springs, TX

#114 May 12, 2014
do you think all this fat white obese hoarders can find a mirror amongst all their trash?they even hoard kids.
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#115 May 12, 2014
mexican wrote:
do you think all this fat white obese hoarders can find a mirror amongst all their trash?they even hoard kids.
They don't hoard kids, they kill their own. If you google "mother's who kill their children", you'll notice that 99.9% are white trash gringas. The fake people that are notoriously unhappy with their looks. Maybe if they had sex outside of their family, they'd probably look better. Probably smarter too. At least be able to read and write the English language. Afterall, this is America, not Crackerica. LOL.
Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#116 May 12, 2014
Paco Pinto wrote:
After a classification of "AWESOME", there isn't much room for improvement. What if onee went to Bora Bora or Hawaii? San Antonio isn't awesome.
How the hell do you plan on getting your white trash mobile home to Bora Bora or Hawaii?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey tranny from Califas i believe I saw you on ... 1 hr Hillbilly Billy Bob 2
Loan shark (Feb '13) 2 hr spotcred 53
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 3 hr Future LVN 38
More great entertainment coming tomorrow from t... 3 hr Looney Tunes 7
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr HEY TOE 6,636
Dont MESS with Texas. Where are our elected o... 7 hr Just saying 12
Heartbreaking realization 14 hr Karma2pay 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance