San Antonio is a awesome place to live
ouch

San Diego, CA

#74 May 7, 2013
Yea awhile I do that, you should get on someones "Payroll". You unemployed loser lmao
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#75 May 7, 2013
Cooling wrote:
Go eat your watermelon and dance a jig.
Lol, how mahy vehicles have you broken into in the past 21 days, or better yet I can imagine what you do for a living (Stealing) to support yourself huh..

Are you amongst the many assholes there in San Antonio who are registered "Sex Offenders". What is so interesting, Texas Classify Hispanics as White.

Wow!, something is missing kiddo..
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#76 May 7, 2013
Cooling wrote:
Go eat your watermelon and dance a jig.
What's the matter "Idiot", you changed your name as I stated "Coolio" ha ha ha, what a laugh you are to me. You're incapable of a debate you southern hillbilly "Idiot"...

It as occured to me that you can only post minimal amounts of posts in which you really think the raciast insults have a meaning behind that..LOL, trust me dude there is nothing worst than your kind now days and you know that.

Take a look around, you're on the back of the bus "Lmao", you may as well implement a new strategy "Hillbilly"...
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#77 May 7, 2013
I really got you going don't I hillbilly? I love it! You can't resist spouting from your pie hole can you? All you are is a gypsy moving from place to place. Go live in Africa so the flies can lay eggs in your eyeballs like the rest of "your" illeteriate dumb ass people that are to stupid to have proper sanitation and starve to death because they still don't know how to raise crops even after they've been shown how to. That's why your people will never amount to crapola! Go ahead and respond, you know you can't resist! I dare you.
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#79 May 7, 2013
Lmao, you're so sure of yourself "Kid", you're not educated enough to keep up with an "intelligent" debate, nor old enough to distinguish the meaning of "Ideology"..

Ha ha, you speak of historical events surrounding "Black Americans", hmmm, My people come from the Carribean "Idiot", thus you post the word "Crapola"
(nonsensical) word little man...

I am both Latino as well, you only think of Blacks as Americans huh, you are totally Uneducated to the fact as well, how about this for news flash, I have had so many of your women there in San Antonio and that is where your anger stems from huh, your latina and white women are jumping the fence no matter the racists insults you post..

How about that for a laugh; moreso, you're losing everything to the black man. It must really hurt you to witness that from day to day. You know what is so interesting, it is off the chain here "Kiddo", you can escape the reality of Interracial Dating. You should hear the storie that your latina and White women speak about you lowlifes..

Care to defend your heritage and manhood if you have any left...Lmao, I dare you to try and argue with that...
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#80 May 7, 2013
Cooling wrote:
I really got you going don't I hillbilly? I love it! You can't resist spouting from your pie hole can you? All you are is a gypsy moving from place to place. Go live in Africa so the flies can lay eggs in your eyeballs like the rest of "your" illeteriate dumb ass people that are to stupid to have proper sanitation and starve to death because they still don't know how to raise crops even after they've been shown how to. That's why your people will never amount to crapola! Go ahead and respond, you know you can't resist! I dare you.
Lmao, dude' I understand why you're so angry. Your "Grammar" speaks well for itself, you have not demonstrated a post that is enough to earn a debate "Little Man". Keep me laughing at you, you're trying but, you lack education to debate with me...

"Educate" yourself, Songano Idiota...
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#81 May 7, 2013
Lmao, you really need to proof read your posts "Kiddo",(illeteriate )' you should really have a strategy when you speak of "Illiterate"..

Lmao! SMDH, laughing....
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#82 May 7, 2013
The only thing black people take over is free government assistance, AIDS and drugs. They will never amount to jack shit, just like you.
Now go ahead and fall into my trap, you can't resist!
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#83 May 7, 2013
Aww, did I hurt your feelings you angry trash (lol), no matter what you say kiddo, you're on the back of the bus. Times have changed for you with that shallow hillbilly "Texan" attitude..

You're angry and you know that is true, I must have really hurt your feelings "Son".. Tyrone kicked your ass, your woman left you for him (tyrone) and he pissed all over your toilet seat huh..

Enough said you angry piece of garbage (lol)
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#84 May 7, 2013
Cooling wrote:
The only thing black people take over is free government assistance, AIDS and drugs. They will never amount to jack shit, just like you.
Now go ahead and fall into my trap, you can't resist!
The joke is on you by falling into my trap you "Idiot", you're the one who is angry' not me of course. I have a good, high paying job, stable life, I have the opportunity to travel with my work and life..

What do you have going for yourself besides anger and hostility? Ha ha ha, you lose your job or did you get fired for being amoungst the lazy ones in SA whom I have witnessed from time to time..

No matter the outcome of your posts, I will still have a good nights sleep with two luxury vehicles in my driveway, a few blocks away from Pacific Beach.. What do you have going for yourself "Loser"..."NOTH ING"; anger, typical and I am amused by your anger kiddo..

Keep entertaining me you vagabond, the just put the loaded firearm to your head and rid yourself of your miserable life as a result, no one will give a damn about your passing..

Word Is Bond....lmao
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#86 May 8, 2013
What are your two luxury vehicles? Let me guess, a Cadillac with fur on the dash, and twenty ones which are worth more than the car? The other must be an old ass Mercedes or a overpriced toyota called a Lexus? Boy did you get taken to the cleaners on that one. Either way I'm sure it was all paid for by the government .
ouch

San Diego, CA

#87 May 8, 2013
Cooling wrote:
What are your two luxury vehicles? Let me guess, a Cadillac with fur on the dash, and twenty ones which are worth more than the car? The other must be an old ass Mercedes or a overpriced toyota called a Lexus? Boy did you get taken to the cleaners on that one. Either way I'm sure it was all paid for by the government .
Dont be angry because you dont have a Jag or a mercedes idiot. I know that youre jealous of the black man...lmao
ouch

San Diego, CA

#88 May 8, 2013
Explain that to me Jose; what system of Government will pay for a personal owned vehicle..lmao
ouch

San Diego, CA

#89 May 8, 2013
Cooling wrote:
How many job prospects you have in mind' you jealous loser. Lack of skill and education huh; that is where the jeslous rage and anger stems from.

Interesting, I have property there in San Antonio as well as San Diego; property taxes in both CA and Tx are much cheaper than NJ; I prefer to live in Texas due to Tax write-offs; Im sure of a jealous loser such as yourself and your twisted ackwards mentality believe the Bkack Man picks cotton...

It sucks to be in your world kiddo
cooling

Denver, CO

#90 May 8, 2013
Jags are a dime a dozen. That doesn't impress me. If you own property I'm sure the government gave you some type of assistance to buy that property based on your race. Oh, and I'm not jealous of as I make 75,000 a year and own 300 acres of land. I can buy and sell you 10 times over.
ouch

Fontana, CA

#91 May 10, 2013
cooling wrote:
Jags are a dime a dozen. That doesn't impress me. If you own property I'm sure the government gave you some type of assistance to buy that property based on your race. Oh, and I'm not jealous of as I make 75,000 a year and own 300 acres of land. I can buy and sell you 10 times over.
Save it Idiot the govt does not Compromise whereas property is concerned based on Race, sure I own three homes in 3 different States, My Wife is European (UK). Lol sure a 2012 XjR is a dime a dozen?..

U gross only $75,000 a yr? Dude thats nothing, my Wife makes more than that(lol), this I gross more than 75,000 in nearly 8 MOS...you lose agai Hick Boy, it is obvious that you have lived in Texas your whole life with that backwards menality...

There is a different world beyond Texas you Idiot, my property Taxes in NJ exceeds everything you own little guy. Ha ha im not rich or wealthy but I do very well especially herr in San Diego (Pacific Beach). Where do you reside in no mans land with 300 acres. That is still dirt cheap compared to CA and NJ ...
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#92 May 11, 2013
I'm sure you could fill us in on what the government will pay for and what it won't pay for, after all you're the master of handouts. All you are is a truck driver with oversize hemorrhoids that bust open all over your truck seat.
ouch

San Diego, CA

#93 May 11, 2013
Cooling wrote:
I'm sure you could fill us in on what the government will pay for and what it won't pay for, after all you're the master of handouts. All you are is a truck driver with oversize hemorrhoids that bust open all over your truck seat.
You dumb Hillbilly; keep trying to feed viewers with your line of BS. You are too fixated on Blacks to have such going on for yourself by the wwy..

Us? Is what youre saying huh. I don't recall anyone else besides you who are concerned with rasism. Yes? Fill the thread on exactly what the Govt will pay for idiotwhen it comes to ownership of propery by race (lol). Im sure you will claim also that blacks can attened Colleges and Univerities for free as well huh?..

Interesting; I had to pay my student loans just as any natural born American. You claim to gross $75,000 a yr; dude I was making that low pay in 2004.; you are truely short handed you backwards hick. You have not reached the six figures yet; fact, you really need to set aside your hatred and focus on a specific goal in life.

Im sure something is missing from your miserable lifestyle residing on 300 acres, go figure.. If you thin the govt will set aside allotments to Bkacks' youre mentality needs a modification, Remember stuoid' there is nothing in America for free less you forget there are hisoanics who are flooding america from different South American Countries coming here taking advantage of every Got program they can think ofyou dumb Idiot..

They feel tbey are legal to be here and they will milk the system no matter what you may think of them being hard workers yet your issues are concerning "Blacks" (lol). By the way why dont you fill the thread on your tbesis of Govt assitance ti Blacks solely..

Dumb "Hick"
ouch

San Diego, CA

#94 May 11, 2013
Cooling wrote:
Yes I am A Trucker who ownes his trucks and im Established; what do you have going on for yourself as a jealous loser who trolls around topix threads whining about blacks. Most so-called professionals who have meaningful jobs and lives care more about their own surroundings..

Something is surely missing from your miserable life kiddo; you have too much time on your hands for your weak one-sided mentality who think in your own theory $75,000 is a lot of money? Dude dint make me laugh, my vehicle is worth more than your salary you dumb hick.

I dont sit around bragging especially what your income is; afterall there are those who will laugh at you, yet you claim you could sell me over twice? Yiu bad better come with a bigger salary than $75,000 idiot. Thus you think im just a typical truck driver (lol) yes I tend to keep my CDL because I like getting out every once in a while to drive one of my vehicles on the road.

You are clueless "Hillbilly" as well as jealous, yet your mentality is stuck in the dark ages, you need to get with the program and shy away from that 300 green acres yiu so-call reside on. Times have changed idiot..
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#95 May 12, 2013
Got you going again. Can't resist not responding to my idiotic posts can you!!Can't resist can you? Lol!

In reality, it's all cool. I'm glad you are doing well. That's what America's all about, right? A country where we can all say stupid things.

Anyway God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hot girl from Lowes 1 hr Lilu 10
public shower in a park 1 hr Christine Dishman 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr real ham 8,096
Loan shark (Feb '13) 3 hr Jay 69
Did Anybody Get Kilt in Your Illegal Smuggling 7 hr Pancho 16
Fat Shaming the Donald PT.2 13 hr Pancho 23
News A call for change as human smugglinga Read Stor... Mon Ronald 35

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance