Jessica Lozano Sanchez

San Antonio, TX

#50 May 4, 2013
Why move to California and New York, when there is such a family friendly city waiting for visitors!???
ouch

San Diego, CA

#51 May 4, 2013
 have lived on the east coast, med-west, Texas, west coast now. I have never witnessd hispanics unlikethe typical Tex-Mex who have so much anger and beef with their own people i America let alone committing so much violent/property crimes: thus take a look at SA there are so many Sex Offenders within every 3-4 mile area of the city. Leon Valley has more sex offenders per square mile than any community...Majority are hispanics but accodri g to the Texas Census Hispanics are consideree "White"..

This eaye so much for an awsome fucking city to live in?
ouch

San Diego, CA

#52 May 4, 2013
SA is filled with many Angry and Violent hispanics, they are alwaye in the news for bullshit. I have never witnessed other hispanics in america, blacks, whites, asians commit shit crimes unlike the lowlife angry, fat, unemployed mexicans there in SA. My ex-girlfriend who is from Mexico "Nuevo Laredo" returned from a weekend back to SA only to discover her flowers and pots were stolen from her porch..

That is some real bullshit if you would ask me, on the westside there are no outdoor beverage machines because the filthy thieves have sticky fingers. SA would be a wonder city if the Hispanics were not so damn angry, racist, and lowlife. Every once in a while it would be great to see a black , white, asian in HEB it made u feel at eas...
ouch

San Diego, CA

#53 May 4, 2013
Jessica Lozano Sanchez wrote:
Why move to California and New York, when there is such a family friendly city waiting for visitors!???
i moved here to CA from SA and vehicle break-ins are rare here unlike SA, it was the same way when I lived in NJ.

I can finally sleep at night, you dont hear the hispanics here in San Diego drag racing up and down city streets or constantly breaking into business's, wrong drunk drivers are rare here unlike SA...
ouch

San Diego, CA

#54 May 4, 2013
I laugh at the people here in San Diego who claim this city is bad? There is nothing ghetto about SD OR FILTHY compared to San Antonio. Sjre SA has its nice attractions and nice communities and I would not prefer SD over SA. Overall it is much safer and cleaner when it compares to SA.

The economy there in SA is a bit better than here San Diego, but what explains the high numbers of Property crimes. Hispanics in San Antonio are always in the news for high numbers of crimes involving theft. Here in San Diego Hispanics appear to be more civilized. I never witnessed that much about hispanice in other cities of Texas. Laredo isnt that bad either when it stems to property crimes..
ouch

San Diego, CA

#55 May 4, 2013
Jessica Lozano Sanchez wrote:
This person is 100% CRAAAPPPPPYYYY!!! This piece of crap is making fun of a awesome city.Politics r important if u wanna have a home loser.Make fun of California or New York!!! They r the ones that have the mean people!!! Plus !!! People from all over the world come to this city to live there or have a family vacation.California has the worst cities in the entire world!! 70% of Californians move to Texas, especially San Antonio !!!! We have better jobs and Los Angeles is the 7th worst city to live in and have a job!!I feel so sorry for you cuz u probably live in a crappy state!!
I will have to agree with you. I am nit a Fan of California at all. I only live here because my Wife's kids are in school. I plan to leave here next year. I dont agree wit 70% of Californians moving to Texas, many who are moving there are retired peoole, yes Los Angeles is like the 7th worst city to live in but nit here in San Diego.

I did land a high paying job here, I am from New Jersey and California in my opinion is not that expensive to live compared to New Jersey and New York. People make California to be very expensive. If you are from Texas yes that is the case ir any state that is affordable to live, California has its advantages and disadbantages..

I prefer to live in Texas, Fuck California, the people here in San Diego are much friendlier and laid back(not LA), I dont really luke the weather here thus it does get cool at nights, but you dont have the 100 degree weather. I see many Texas liscense plates on vehcles here in San Diego yet there are so many people moving here to the Pacific Beach area..

I hate this area (Pacific Beach), surfurs, partying, college kids, yes there are wbite trash hobos here, true San Diego is the 3rd city for holmeless, I do miss San Antonio, when I leave San Diego or CA for this matrer im not going to miss this State whatsoever.

I will prefer living in CA over NJ/NY any day, yes east coast is full of wack job assholes, traffic, dirty, cold, etc...
Coolio

San Antonio, TX

#56 May 4, 2013
Yada, yada, yada, "ouch" aka" "nativeblac", you're one and the same person from New Jersey. Non one cares about your opinion! Go eat a watermelon!
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#58 May 5, 2013
Coolio wrote:
Yada, yada, yada, "ouch" aka" "nativeblac", you're one and the same person from New Jersey. Non one cares about your opinion! Go eat a watermelon!
I would rather eat a watermelon over your typical "Possum" gravy that you desire, how is that for an unusual taste "Hillbilly"...

If you don't like the comments and posts, then I suggest you shy away from a debate. You're stuck in Bexar county with no insight beyond the norm huh..

If I were in your shoes, I would be just as shallow and narrow minded as ever. I see where the anger and fustration stems from. I have a few relatives who live in the State of Oklahoma; as a matter of fact they live in the State's Capital. Okc; many of them are just as backwards, nevertheless, they speak like they're stupid..

You should of course alow yourself to venture outside of Bexar county every once in a while; It may be good for your Health' "Idiot"...
Coolio

San Antonio, TX

#59 May 5, 2013
You're just as dumb and should have moved to Oklahoma with your dumb relatives boy! I still say go eat a watermelon. And by the way the black hillbillies are the ones that invented possum and raccoon eating!
ouch

San Diego, CA

#60 May 6, 2013
Coolio wrote:
You're just as dumb and should have moved to Oklahoma with your dumb relatives boy! I still say go eat a watermelon. And by the way the black hillbillies are the ones that invented possum and raccoon eating!
dude save it; you coukd t get any dumber by living most of your natural Hick lige in Bexar county. Do the math idiot, the jome is on you little man; by the way how much of tbat possum gravy you had yesterday...

Care to post tbat you dumb hillbilly...
ouch

San Diego, CA

#61 May 6, 2013
dude save it; you could not get any dumber by living most of your natural Hick life in Bexar county. Do the math idiot, the joke is on you little man; by the way how much of tbat possum gravy you had yesterday...Care to post tbat you dumb hillbilly..

Get up off your lazy ass and get a job loser...
coolio

United States

#63 May 6, 2013
I think you're the one that ate too much possum. It's affected your grammar. Come to think about it, it's normal grammar for you. I know you can't help it, I forgive you.
ouch

San Diego, CA

#64 May 6, 2013
coolio wrote:
I think you're the one that ate too much possum. It's affected your grammar. Come to think about it, it's normal grammar for you. I know you can't help it, I forgive you.
what's wrong "Hillbilly" you're upset because your shit comfort space has turned to turmoil huh.. yes: typical angry Texan.

You idiots claim that people from the east coast are rude and cocky, when I lived in SA you idiots were always in the news as a result of road rage; jealousy, rejected by a woman etc, I can imagine difficult it would be for you to venture outside of that domain...

Whats wrong loser, youre unemployed, or better yet Texas stop your Lonestar Benefit Payments?
ouch

San Diego, CA

#65 May 6, 2013
what's wrong "Hillbilly" you're upset because your shit comfort space has turned to turmoil huh.. yes: typical angry Texan. You idiots claim that people from the east coast are rude and cocky, when I lived in SA you idiots were always in the news as a result of road rage; jealousy, rejected by a woman etc, I can imagine how difficult it would be for you to venture outside of that domain...Whats wrong loser, youre unemployed, or better yet Texas stop your Lonestar Benefit Payments?

Hey wanna be coolio, you need to strive towards a new screename idiot, that name has been played out nearly 20 yrs "Son"...
Folio

San Antonio, TX

#66 May 6, 2013
I knew it was you all the time nativeblac by all the nonsensical posts. Oh, since I went above your uneducated,black,knappy, hillbilly head on the word "nonsensical" I will define it for you. "Nonsensical" means "not making any sense," something you know all about. But like I have said, you can't help your ignorance, it just comes natural. Better lay off the possum gravy, raccoon balls, and watermelon. LOL!
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#68 May 6, 2013
Folio wrote:
I knew it was you all the time nativeblac by all the nonsensical posts. Oh, since I went above your uneducated,black,knappy, hillbilly head on the word "nonsensical" I will define it for you. "Nonsensical" means "not making any sense," something you know all about. But like I have said, you can't help your ignorance, it just comes natural. Better lay off the possum gravy, raccoon balls, and watermelon. LOL!
What's the story' did you change your screename when I exposed the truth about a "Played Out Name"..

Folio, "Fuckio" AKA Coolio... Idiot
Ouch

San Diego, CA

#69 May 6, 2013
Folio wrote:
It is interesting how you claim that my posts are "nonsensical"; all of your posts seem to portray "Bitter, Anger, Hostility" hmmm, as I stated before queer boy, you need to venture outside your domain..

It's bad for your lowlife health being a shut-in (San Antonio), Typical southern trashy mentality, angry, hostile and bitter towards society as a whole...

If I were you, it would suck to be me "Kiddo", Your mentality is totally out of touch with reality "Hillbilly". Don't be embarrassed , I have met many of your kind from all walks of life and different ethnicities as well...

Perhaps maybe if you try getting a woman in your life' you may feel good about yourself as a man. Maybe you take it up the dirt road and you are experiencing a Identity crisis...

typical loser you are...
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#70 May 7, 2013
You always talk about the same old thing and its boring me, YAAAAWWNNN!
I'm so very happy I get on your nerves, gives me great pride knowing that I will always be better than you.
ouch

San Diego, CA

#72 May 7, 2013
Kiddo, you only give me a thrill of amusement when you cry the words I post the same thing. The joke is on you little man. You dont have a life, job, or a woman... lmao, three time loser huh, you little miserable fat boy...
Cooling

San Antonio, TX

#73 May 7, 2013
Go eat your watermelon and dance a jig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 min fart 794
Poll Who do you support for best gay hangout to have... (Dec '10) 1 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fart Smoke 633
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr Deputy Chief Ret 4,717
Bandera Police/Marshal's office (May '13) Apr 16 plaguemessiah 4
Bandera United Methodist Church Apr 14 disappointed 1
Beware of Bridlegate Ranch (Jun '10) Apr 14 SHADOW 141
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]