Review: 210 Denture
Mary

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2010
I am 53 years old and would like information on a partial denture on top, a removable partial on my bottom left. I am nervous to say the least since I have heard so many horror stories on denture. I have spent well over $25,000.00 already and am now told I need 2 root canals and gum surgery. I had 13 crowns put in 2 days about 14 years ago and do not want any more root canals etc. I would like to have as much information as possible. I do have Cigna insurance which covers about 1300 per calendar year. Thank you for your help. My email address is: [email protected] I also need to know how much time I would need to take off of work. Thank you.
Shirley Brownlee

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Have Delta Dental but have had full mouth x-ray's this year. 6 teeth on bottom and 8 on top. Can you give a idea on cost?

terri lesher

Bulverde, TX

#4 Apr 18, 2012
i would like to enquire about the cost of a set of dentures .. i wear dentures now and they have never fit properly.. i have a very small mouth and so i feel it may have been difficult for my dentist too fit me correctly.. he's a great guy .. i just fell like they're too large for my mouth.. i can't eat with them because they float all over my mouth .. i would just like a snug pair of fitting denture at an affordable price .. was hoping i could get a flexible estimate..
ty..
terri
blago

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Just get them all pulled dude. You'd be better off.
Kathy

Pipe Creek, TX

#6 Sep 26, 2012
I am 56 years old and am wearing my temporary dentures, now for almost 5 years. The teeth are smaller than I'd prefer and, of course my gums are smaller than the dentures, so I live on paste. I have Delta Dental and badly need a new set of dentures. My lowers are resting on air in the front now, so biting is nearly impossible.

Can you tell me if you know what my cost might be with Delta, as I know they will only do this once, because it will meet the lifetime max.
gabe1122

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Do not go to this dentist!!!
Madeleine Dewar

San Antonio, TX

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I had a partial lower made here and the work was excellent. The dentist is caring and listens. The work was done on time and the one adjustment (very typical) was done promptly without any hassles. The staff was courteous. I'm planning to send my son here and will definitely get any future dentures from 210 Dentures. Besides, the price is definitely right.
unhappy customer

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 20, 2013
This place is a complete joke. I will never go to this dentist again, and nor would I advise you to. If you can stand the amateur dental work then you have to deal with how bad the dentist here smells. Seriously man take a shower if you know your pits are going to be that close to someones face WOW.
Lance Tankman

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2013
I was looking for someplace that did dentures in Waynesboro PA, would anyone know any dentists that could help my mother out? http://www.wayneheightsdentalcarepa.com/Denta...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 6 min jury 7
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) 24 min inneed 101
Park At Presa Apartments (WORST PLACE TO RENT!) (Sep '11) 3 hr mira 62
pantyhose 4 hr Jimmy 9
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... 6 hr Jim Adler 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr the real Joker 6,313
Does anyone know Eloy Garcia 8 hr Sara 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages