Mexicans Bringing in the Swine-Flu Virus into the US.

Posted in the Bandera Forum

US Customs Border Patrol

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 27, 2009
Don't get near a Mexican,the drug cartels infected them with the swine-flu virus.

The Drug Cartels in Mexico have scientist on the payroll to develop the swine-flu virus.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#2 Apr 27, 2009
actually, it was two canadians...friggin illegal canadians..
JACKIE

AOL

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
It has been confirmed that the virus originated in Mexico.
Molly

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 27, 2009
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
yes, but the Canadians brough it here. I heard someone say that the Hummingbirds migrating here, may have also contributed. BAN HUMMINGBIRDS!
citizen

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 27, 2009
in 1976 or 78 it was going around ft. dix military base, and in 1988 a 32 yr. old pregnant women cought it and died from it here in the good ol U.S.
JACKIE

AOL

#6 Apr 27, 2009
Molly wrote:
<quoted text> yes, but the Canadians brough it here. I heard someone say that the Hummingbirds migrating here, may have also contributed. BAN HUMMINGBIRDS!
B.S. We need to ban idiots like you! According to Mexican officials, the source has been traced to a hog farm near Mexico City.
zack

Lake Orion, MI

#7 May 13, 2009
get mexicans out of are countri

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#8 May 13, 2009
we should just annex mexico as our 51'st state...
YOYOMEO

San Antonio, TX

#9 May 13, 2009
zack wrote:
get mexicans out of are countri
Not "are countri" , it's "our country" , got your message though .
cocoa

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Because Mexicans are swine. That's why it is called swine flu.
His Panic

San Antonio, TX

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Actually, it was called the 'Mexican Flu' when it first hit, til lulac started whining and crying about why they had to be racist in naming it. So they just changed the type of insult without changing the actual target of the insult. Little-known fact, 'swine/mexican flu' is actually an avian flu. And that's your history moment for the day.
LULAC Racist Club

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2012
I bet LULAC President Jaime Martinez got it from Ceaser Chavez.
ritchie

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2012
They bring TB, aids, vd, and stinky asses too! And they take free housing, food, clothes, cell phones,lone star cards and all the other free stuff they can put their greasy hands on! What a trade off!
JACKIE

Houston, TX

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Actually, the Swine flu orignated in my polluted uterus. All white females are carriers. Swine =. White people. Duh!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 12, 2012
This is the worst disease mexicans are bringing into our once-beautiful country
A Mexican American

Los Angeles, CA

#17 May 20, 2013
Maybe it was those pigs on your inbred farm.
Gregory T

San Antonio, TX

#19 May 21, 2013
It's a proven fact that swine flu came from Mexico! Quit denying it you stupid inbred, welfare abusing, twelve taco eating, three axe handles wide, whose mother sells her fat ass on the street corner, piece of brown filth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Big bad john 18,752
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 14 min stupid people 22,734
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 15 min stupid people 690
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 803
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 593
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr SORRY JOHN 3,691
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 379

Bandera Jobs

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]