HOARDING: The Caucasian Connection

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Intervention

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Isn't it odd how all the boarders on tv are fat, filthy, lazy, anglos? What's up with that?
Traveler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guess white people aren't as perfect as they think they are. Hoarding is just plain laziness. Filthy scum bags.
Shaitan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Intervention can't spell
pigs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

he made his point.
Shaitan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pigs wrote:
he made his point.
Still no excuse
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thats because dumb mescans can't read or write to be on hoarders. The white people you see on hoarders want help unlike the lazy mescans that live off the government. Oh, intervention guess what, I can be raciest against mescans just like you are about whites.
Doubtful

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stupid wrote:
Thats because dumb mescans can't read or write to be on hoarders. The white people you see on hoarders want help unlike the lazy mescans that live off the government. Oh, intervention guess what, I can be raciest against mescans just like you are about whites.
Wow. Perfect post name. Where did you go to school? I need to make sure my kids don't go to the same school. You sure you don't stand in line every month for government issued cheese?
oink oink

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Basura blanca viven como maranos. Cochinos.
oink oink

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stupid wrote:
Thats because dumb mescans can't read or write to be on hoarders. The white people you see on hoarders want help unlike the lazy mescans that live off the government. Oh, intervention guess what, I can be raciest against mescans just like you are about whites.
You're the mescan that can't read or write. White people don't want help. They give in because they're forced by local authorities to clean up or get evicted. That's why anglos are white trash.
Shaitan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I desire racist souls.
SHADOW

Keene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I love hoarding. Especially Mexican men. I have them all over my mobile home in Boerne. I can't even take a few steps without falling on my ass. Somehow, my legs get stuck in the air and all my men wake up? Is it a dream? On the road right now traveling in Texas. Back in Boerne soon.

“United we stand!”

Since: Jun 10

San Antonio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm not even going to elaborate on this one. We all know the story and connection between hoarders and white trash. FAT white trash at that.
Shaitan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 10, 2010
 
FYI- I'm glad your gay. Just another soul for my side.
Shaitan

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Filthy white scumbags.
interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Intervention wrote:
Isn't it odd how all the boarders on tv are fat, filthy, lazy, anglos? What's up with that?
Isn't it odd how all scumbags leeching off the government are fat, filthy, lazy mexican's with chingo indio's that they can birth but can't take care of. What's up with that?
Shaitan

Penngrove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 10, 2010
 
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it odd how all scumbags leeching off the government are fat, filthy, lazy mexican's with chingo indio's that they can birth but can't take care of. What's up with that?
Not any different from all the white trash that does the same. What's your point?
SHADOW

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2010
 
Calling all white trash hoarders. Hoarders show coming to film in San Antonio. Filthy white pigs needed. Prefer Stone Oak area.
Clean house

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm not surprised with the filthy aspects that surround Anglo people. They are perhaps one of the laziest people. Not just Hoarders, but lazy in general and unwilling to keep a decent looking house on the inside. As for hoarding, anglos are cheap. Hence, they are unwilling to part with household goods because it's like parting with money. Something they don't like to do. I could go on, but there are more important issues in the world. And one of them is not the white trash folk.
Clean house

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long line of white trash contestants lined up at the Rim this morning. Sipping on Starbucks coffee, eating Krispy Cream donuts. Some sitting in RV's. What a life!
Lmfao

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have seen Hispanics and African-Americans on "Hoarders" also. It's just not White people. A lot of these people only get help because they are losing their children to the State if they don't clean up their house and property. Some of them could care less either way and that's sad to see.

@ "Stupid" - It would be nice to know what a "mescan" is. I know what a "Mexican" is but not a "mescan".

It really saddens me that today's youth and many adults can not spell correctly. For example - it's "barely" not "barley" - "maybe" not "mabey" - "loser" not "looser" or "losser" - "bored" not "board".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Becky Martinez 17,855
mike zepeda 1 hr Tommy G 31
hvac repairs (Nov '12) 4 hr Cory Trevor 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr Mark 3,515
The life of a white trash pedophile... 6 hr DoucheBagBeaners 17
how much do you charger to babysit 6 hr female 1
School permission slips getting out of hand 6 hr ksveb01 1
•••
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••