CRACKER explains LoneStar

CRACKER explains LoneStar

Posted in the Bandera Forum

White Man

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2014
This is the classic white trash Cracker on welfare which we own. Whites only!

Cooter

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 8, 2014
Does anybody know if we can buy moonshine with our LoneStar CrackerStar Card?
Bubba

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 10, 2014
That there be the best explanation of LoneStar.
Fester

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 11, 2014
Yippie!
Real Cholo

San Diego, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2014
¡Sup Eses! Does anyone know where I can score some d*ck? All my Mexican girlies left me and my tiny pipi for white boys, so I might as well embrace my homosexual roots. I know we're all gay anyway, since we used to taken it up the culo from our uncles and family donkeys when we were kids. So it's all good, homies!
Cooter

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 11, 2014
Real Cholo wrote:
¡Sup Eses! Does anyone know where I can score some white d*ck for my donkey? All my CRACKER girlies left me and my tiny pipi for brown boys, so I might as well embrace my homosexual roots. I know we're all gay anyway, since we used to taken it up the culo from our uncles and family donkeys when we were kids. I'm sitting on a cucumber right now. Feels good. I'll eat it later with a salad. Tossed salad. So it's all good, hillbillies!
I like donkeys.
Cooter

San Diego, CA

#10 Aug 11, 2014
Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>
My beaner wh*re mom likes donkeys. She used to suck them off for 5 pesos in TJ.
Wow. Just wow...
Real Cholo

San Diego, CA

#11 Aug 11, 2014
¡Sup Eses! It's pretty tough being a d*ck licking beaner queer like me! But I somehow manage.
Mandingo

San Diego, CA

#12 Aug 11, 2014
Mexican men are what comes out of my black a*s after a long night of eating chitlins, drinking 40's, smoking blunts, and banging fat beaner wh*res.
Cooter

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 11, 2014
Real Cholo wrote:
¡Sup Eses! It's pretty tough being a d*ck licking CRACKER queer! But somehow we manage.
We are the best pecker lickers. And that's any pecker. Human or animal. Prefer animal pecker.
Girly

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 12, 2014
White boys have pencil di$ks, just saying! Ask any white woman that's what they say
BeanersAreUseles s

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 14, 2014
White Man wrote:
This is the classic white trash Cracker on welfare which we own. Whites only!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GoKhhmwXmJ0XX
Pa pa, that be yer? I be lookin fer ya. Meemah and me be on LoneStar cuz I aint gots a real daddy. They dun says my daddy caint be my brudder. Why yer inbred meemah brudder?
White Man

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 27, 2014
Yippie! It's almost time for my LoneStar Card to be reloaded with taxpayer money to support my white trash ass. What a life. I get to sit around all day in my mobile home, have sex with animals, sometimes little kids.
Cooter

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 1, 2014
It's that time of the month. Time to mingle with my fellow white people at HEB and WalMart.
Si Sir Peckerwood

San Antonio, TX

#20 Nov 6, 2014
That guy in the video is my long lost brudder.
Cracker

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jul 6, 2015
Who's my daddy?
down d toilet

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jul 7, 2015
Need to sell some of my LoneStar benefits to by some meth. Please contact me at the main library computer.
The Donald

San Antonio, TX

#24 Aug 10, 2015
If elected POTUS, I will increase LoneStar benefits for all white folks. Lord knows they need the help. Get white folks off the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail lady who delivers mail on mccullough ave a... 1 hr el tranny de cal... 3
News Does Juli n Castro Have the Chops to be Veep? 1 hr truth 1
La tranny from Califas likes to peak in on this... 3 hr ha ha ha 3
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr Mark 6,315
News Von Ormy allowing sale of fireworks (Jan '09) 5 hr been there done that 6
News Julian Castro says he's not being vetted for vi... 6 hr jury 7
where do they sell k2 in San antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr inneed 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages