No Plea Bargain For Micheal Paul Odom
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mary

Spring, TX

#44 Dec 10, 2012
I know a little bit about Michael Odom and his story. I met him once when he was a teen. I've heard so many bad things about him that I'm sickened and sad. Would like to show up at his hearing in Kendall County in the Spring and show support for his victims.
brenda

Devine, TX

#45 Dec 12, 2012
thank you ,the victims need support . this has been incredibly hard on them to be called liars for so many years by the very people who shouldve locked micheal up, he is a monster .we are all grateful for the support everyone has given and hope that those who can be there ,will be .the trial is supposed to be in may . thank you so much !
brenda

Devine, TX

#46 Dec 12, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>ounty Courier last week.
Really good article in the Bandera County Courier last week.
Told the real story and now everything is comming out.
Thanks to you not letting it go.
We need more people like you willing to stand up for what is right!
Good for youy brenda.
Thank you shadow . we would not of gotten this far without friends like you being there for support and help . we have nothing but respect for the courier ,they are wonderful in thier support of the victims and i very much look forward to more articles from them about the odom cases i can promise there wont be half truths or smoke and mirrors . i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving shadow and have a very merry christmas too !
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#47 Dec 12, 2012
brenda wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you shadow . we would not of gotten this far without friends like you being there for support and help . we have nothing but respect for the courier ,they are wonderful in thier support of the victims and i very much look forward to more articles from them about the odom cases i can promise there wont be half truths or smoke and mirrors . i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving shadow and have a very merry christmas too !
Well Brenda, I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Wishing you nothing but good in the New Year.
brenda

Devine, TX

#48 Jan 10, 2013
wow ,i am not surprised at all that the sex offender was hiding in bandera ,it is a haven for them . wouldnt be shocked at all if he was found on a ranch not far from bandera .
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#49 Jan 10, 2013
brenda wrote:
wow ,i am not surprised at all that the sex offender was hiding in bandera ,it is a haven for them . wouldnt be shocked at all if he was found on a ranch not far from bandera .
Bandera is a magnet for that kind of crap.
Why aren't we hearing about who was helping him hide here. Who owned the damn house where this pervert was staying. Someone told the police he was there.
Let's get them all.
NOSEYMARE

Fredericksburg, TX

#50 Jan 31, 2013
ladywolf

United States

#51 Apr 17, 2013
NEWS FLASH, Mommy dearest remarried Daddy molester. March 27th can you believe this crap
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#52 Jun 20, 2013
ladywolf wrote:
NEWS FLASH, Mommy dearest remarried Daddy molester. March 27th can you believe this crap
So where is this now?
I am Sam

Portland, TX

#53 Jun 3, 2014
Don't be fooled by him. He tried his suave moves on me. Telling me he was a Marine. Marines don't hurt children, He is now working at Williams Bros Construction at Rockport Texas as a foreman less and I am treated like shit by him because I am a woman. He is a disgusting pervert and has been sexually harassing me and calling me vile names. I love my job, but no respect for him. come get him guys, please!
Curious

Portland, TX

#54 Jul 6, 2014
Has michael had his day in court yet, or did he plea bargain his sorry little self out of the sexual assault charges? It's been quite some time since his trial was moved to Kendall County.
Curious

San Antonio, TX

#55 Nov 30, 2014
Michael sends naked pictures of himself to multiple women and dates older woman to pay his bills. Michael has been like this for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oral 1 hr Trucker99 4
anxiety 2 hr doper 5
Debate: Marijuana - San Antonio, TX (Aug '10) 2 hr Julio vasquez 240
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr El Gato negro 5,347
WANTED!!!- Rail Roaders 5 hr yosoyN 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - San Antonio, TX (Jul '10) 7 hr steve 471
News FBI investigating shooting of Texas man caught ... 7 hr Eagle Eye 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages