|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

brenda wrote:
hello shadow ! havent been here for awhile ,odom shouldnt have been allowed bail ,he is a threat to anyone around him who has children has numerous victims ,is a sicko . here is email add ,StevenWadsworth <steve216@bizstx.1T.com> it will be very sad if bandera drags this out ,the kids dont deserve that . thanks to everyone that cares about this ,this monster need to be taken off the streets now .shouldve been taken off years ago.
You are right brenda. He should have been gone a long time ago but in Bandera it is hard to get anything done right down to murder.
Keep reporting and I will keep calling Wadsworth's office. They are getting tired of the calling.
I don't know od any more powerful tool than the voice of the people.
Lets them know we are watching!
Unbelievable

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

ladtwolf wrote:
great news no plea bargain for this piece of crap. Soon him and Big Bubba will be friends
Since his arrest, what is the update on your grandson? Is he going to be let out? Also what about the sister? All of us on topix watch and follow your famlie's story, and keep you all in our prayers. Is there an update! I live in this county with 2 young babies and it sickens me to think that piece of &$#! lives here too. I also think the mother of these babies should be behind the same set of bars as him for not protecting them! God Bless and I hope things are looking up for your family!
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

god has his hand in this ,the wrongs will be made right and the truth will be told ,we can only pray and stand behind all the kids for support and strength .thank you all for doing that .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

This county is the best at resetting pre-trials. They don't want to try them. And it just costs the county tax payers more and more each time they set a trial off!!
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

first let me thank each and everyone who has supported my family through this all these months my grandaughter and I will be testifying before the grand jury on the 22nd of this month. The DA isnt considering reopening my grandsons case because he said he confessed. What they fail to see or remember he was a 12yr old little boy who had his 8yr old sister used against him so was a 40 yr sentence if he didnt confess. all im trying to do is bring out the truth which is hard to do if you live in Bandera co. But my grandaughter will be tastifying against Micheal for what he did and i will keep trying to get my grandsons case reopened. Thank you all once again for your support and to hmmmmmm my address may say san antonio but let me reassure you im a bandera co resident
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Great news Grand Jury indicted Micheal Odom today.
shadow

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

Put him in priison and be done with it.
johnny_potseed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

One time might b a mistake. Second time, kill them.
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

well looks like the DA doesnt care about the kids , micheals father is a pediphile too, but i guess its safer to call the victims liars than to prosecute harley odoms grandson and smear the ODOM name some more !!!! soooo suffer the children !!!!!! if DA thinks we have given up they are WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

i hope everyone is going to be tuned in tonight to ch 4 , there will be an interview with my niece and nephew . SHADOW , please dont miss it .
WTF

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

brenda wrote:
i hope everyone is going to be tuned in tonight to ch 4 , there will be an interview with my niece and nephew . SHADOW , please dont miss it .
which news time? 5,6 or 10?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

brenda wrote:
I'll be watching for sure Brenda.
Time to take this animal off the streets.
Bulldog mom

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

The preview is on WOAI's Facebook page! It will be on at 10!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

brenda wrote:
Really sad to watch that. It just makes me more angry at Odom. Just look what he did to this young boy.
Hope they hand him when it comes to trial.
Any talk at all about releasing the boy?
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

no shadow ,not yet . we are getting everything out in the open, also for the other victims by doing this so they arent swept under the carpet like my niece and nephew ,the babysitter too . i pray everyone involved in saving micheals ass from prison are scared ,ESPECIALLY bolton ,snieder and mcmillan . if i could i would piss on harley odoms grave . all the kids deserve thier day in court ,and by god they are going to get it ! jesse is doing good and will wait for his day too ,just very happy he was able to speak for himself for once . hmmm i wonder what kind of day curry is having today ,hahaha
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

the reason i said that about harley is because he knew what tim and micheal are and protected them for years , i feel the same way about him as i do tim and micheal . i wouldnt actually piss on his grave though .
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

brenda wrote:
the reason i said that about harley is because he knew what tim and micheal are and protected them for years , i feel the same way about him as i do tim and micheal . i wouldnt actually piss on his grave though .
I knew Harley and never would have dreamed these monsters were his. I guess it is good he isn't here to see what the kids ended up like.
I know how you feel and don't blame you one bit.
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

it just makes me so angry that so many have been hurt and families ripped apart ,it shouldnt have gone this far . when you think about who did these horrible things and why nothing was done to stop it ????,it didnt take them but a min to grab my nephew and charge him , a child .
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

brenda wrote:
it just makes me so angry that so many have been hurt and families ripped apart ,it shouldnt have gone this far . when you think about who did these horrible things and why nothing was done to stop it ????,it didnt take them but a min to grab my nephew and charge him , a child .
E
Why do you think Schneider wanted to charge him as an adult to begin with?
WTH is with that witch? But you know people like her sleep like babies at night even though they go through life hurting others.
I've had more than one go round with Kerry and lost most of our battles. She is used to sticking her big nose in it and getting away with what ever she wants to do.
I hope this raps up on jimmy and kerry big time.
At least let the community see what these people are about.
You mention Curry, I don't think he has a soul anyway.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

brenda wrote:
ounty Courier last week.
Really good article in the Bandera County Courier last week.
Told the real story and now everything is comming out.
Thanks to you not letting it go.
We need more people like you willing to stand up for what is right!
Good for youy brenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••