No Plea Bargain For Micheal Paul Odom

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 13, 2011
 
Please people of Bandera I need your help.If you have kept up with the Odom story in the courier then you know what a sick bast-rd he is. His pretrial is on june 30th in bandera.His lawyers name is Patrick Hundley. THey are going to plea bargain for this man?who has molested a dozen or more children over a 20yr span 2 of his victims are my grandchildren and i know 5 more victims i watch them grow up.Please for the love of god and these children don,t let this happen we want him in prison for a long time not a couple of yrs. I,m begging all of you who read these forums to please contact the DA,s office and ask that no plea bargain be given to this monster.My family and all the other victims would appreciate all the support you can give us Thank you for your support you have given in the past DA,s #830-896-4744his email address is swadsworth@co.kerr.tx.us
ladtwolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 15, 2011
 
great news no plea bargain for this piece of crap. Soon him and Big Bubba will be friends
no tellin'

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 15, 2011
 
Ladywolf wrote:
Please people of Bandera I need your help.If you have kept up with the Odom story in the courier then you know what a sick bast-rd he is. His pretrial is on june 30th in bandera.His lawyers name is Patrick Hundley. THey are going to plea bargain for this man?who has molested a dozen or more children over a 20yr span 2 of his victims are my grandchildren and i know 5 more victims i watch them grow up.Please for the love of god and these children don,t let this happen we want him in prison for a long time not a couple of yrs. I,m begging all of you who read these forums to please contact the DA,s office and ask that no plea bargain be given to this monster.My family and all the other victims would appreciate all the support you can give us Thank you for your support you have given in the past DA,s #830-896-4744his email address is swadsworth@co.kerr.tx.us
The DA needs to make it a package deal an put Michael Odoms dad Timothy Dale Odom BACK in the pen for molesting 8 yr old!!! This is ridiculous! Parents wake up in Bandera County and help get these pedophiles out in the open-we must protect the children from these sick perverts! The pressure needs to be applied to the judges who slap them on the wrist! They need locked away so they can be tortured like they have permanently tortured innocent children!
ladytwolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2011
 
I agree Tim Odom should go back. He has been in prison twice for the same offense, Served less than 7 yrs he had 12 charges against him how in gods name did he get out in less than 7yrs Bandera Justice. I pray everyday that Micheal gets many many yrs. Thank god the DA is not going to plea bargain this time and we can get my grandsons case reopened. Hey MICHEAL let me introduce you to BIG BUBBA and family. I hope you get what you gave to all the kids all these years and worse.Maybe you,ll get a tonsillectomy while your there too.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 17, 2011
 
I think we should all look at giving these perverts longer more serious jail time.
Maybe that would stop them
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 18, 2011
 
Hi Shadow,Hate to disagree but longer sentence still wouldnt stop them Tim Odoms proof of that twice convicted givin a chance he,ll do it again. casteration wouldnt work either they have other ways to hurt and humiliate the children. One soulution is life. The other is death penalty I like this one this way they can never hurt our children again.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

ladywolf wrote:
Hi Shadow,Hate to disagree but longer sentence still wouldnt stop them Tim Odoms proof of that twice convicted givin a chance he,ll do it again. casteration wouldnt work either they have other ways to hurt and humiliate the children. One soulution is life. The other is death penalty I like this one this way they can never hurt our children again.
I don't think we disagree. I met no more of this crap 3 years of probation and such.
We actually agree except I really see no use in life in prison. That way we the people have to pay for the upkeep of them for the rest of their perverted life.
I like the death penalty much better. It is positive control.
Most of these people who prey on our children can't be casterated, they don't have the equipment to begin with-no balls!
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2011
 
ha ha ha ha ha your so right thanks for the laugh
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 29, 2011
 
Well the sob did it again got pretrial postponed. This county makes me sick the way they treat child molesters.What i cant figure out is they know how many victims there are and yet set his bond to fu--ing low and he,s walking free as a bird waiting for the next victim and there will be one.He,s laughing his a&& off right now at how stupid Bandera County is
no tellin'

Harper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 14, 2011
 
ladywolf wrote:
Well the sob did it again got pretrial postponed. This county makes me sick the way they treat child molesters.What i cant figure out is they know how many victims there are and yet set his bond to fu--ing low and he,s walking free as a bird waiting for the next victim and there will be one.He,s laughing his a&& off right now at how stupid Bandera County is
More time to spread the word for more victims to step forward! Keep this blog updated an going-stop depending on "the overloaded system", it's not just Bandera co, it's everywhere! We, the citizens need to empower ourselves to help these child victims! Does this case have facebook?
ladywolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 14, 2011
 
no facebook yet i dont know how to set one up. Heres the latest the DA is now trying to say the victim who case against micheal in sept was 15 not 14. who gives a sh.t rape is rape hes trying to say shes over the statue of limitation which is 10yrs. she was my grandkids babysister when this happened i know how old she was you believe that crap, sounds like he workin with micheals lawyer instead of against him. there are several more victims that came forward since he got picked up i dont understand what hes doin wish i had answers.she even warned cps and sheriffs office about getting my grandkids out of the house they didnt listen and both were molested later on my grandaughter was molested for 2 yrs tell me whats wrong with this picture?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 16, 2011
 
ladywolf wrote:
no facebook yet i dont know how to set one up. Heres the latest the DA is now trying to say the victim who case against micheal in sept was 15 not 14. who gives a sh.t rape is rape hes trying to say shes over the statue of limitation which is 10yrs. she was my grandkids babysister when this happened i know how old she was you believe that crap, sounds like he workin with micheals lawyer instead of against him. there are several more victims that came forward since he got picked up i dont understand what hes doin wish i had answers.she even warned cps and sheriffs office about getting my grandkids out of the house they didnt listen and both were molested later on my grandaughter was molested for 2 yrs tell me whats wrong with this picture?
Keep an eye on them, these DAs are a joke. It is a game with them. They don't live in the real world to begin with.
I still think the death penalty is the right solution, at least they won't rape again for sure.
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 17, 2011
 
I,m keeping more than my eye,s open I dont trust any of them any more .And the assistant DA he dont look like he,s dry behind the ear,s yet
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 18, 2011
 
ladywolf wrote:
I,m keeping more than my eye,s open I dont trust any of them any more .And the assistant DA he dont look like he,s dry behind the ear,s yet
It would be so much better if they could just hang him out back like they did in the old days.
Too many liberal judges in Bandera to assure justice.
Evans has been letting out repeat offenders for a long time now.
Put them away for good is the only cure.
And vote out these sleazy judges while we are at it.
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 30, 2011
 
If we could do it like the old days i,d be the one to slap the horses ass but i,ll settle for closing the iron door,s. Sept 27th Distrist court good lord,s willing there will be a conviction. One down ? to go But I need people to call Steve Wadsworth ,s office at the D A and demand justice for the kid,s convict this son of a Beyach. I don,t know how much more my family can endure if he walk,s again. 20+yrs he,s been doing this please call and demand justice. 5 victim,s are from Bandera Co
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 30, 2011
 
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST
no tellin'

Harper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 3, 2011
 
ladywolf wrote:
If we could do it like the old days i,d be the one to slap the horses ass but i,ll settle for closing the iron door,s. Sept 27th Distrist court good lord,s willing there will be a conviction. One down ? to go But I need people to call Steve Wadsworth ,s office at the D A and demand justice for the kid,s convict this son of a Beyach. I don,t know how much more my family can endure if he walk,s again. 20+yrs he,s been doing this please call and demand justice. 5 victim,s are from Bandera Co
Give us phone #'s, addresses, emails please!
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 4, 2011
 
[QUOTE who="no tellin'"]<quoted text>
Give us phone #'s, addresses, emails please![/QUOTE]
Google the court and wadsworth.
I tried to put judge Evans phone number on here and topix wouldn't allow it.
Look under DA.
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 5, 2011
 
hello shadow ! havent been here for awhile ,odom shouldnt have been allowed bail ,he is a threat to anyone around him who has children has numerous victims ,is a sicko . here is email add ,StevenWadsworth <steve216@bizstx.1T.com> it will be very sad if bandera drags this out ,the kids dont deserve that . thanks to everyone that cares about this ,this monster need to be taken off the streets now .shouldve been taken off years ago.
brenda

Devine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 5, 2011
 
sorry ,its tx.rr,com>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 min Defiant1 22,264
The life of a white trash pedophile... 6 hr White Man 11
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr fubar 17,838
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr Lol 3,512
CRACKER explains LoneStar 8 hr White Man 13
Why did God create white trash? 8 hr April 25
Why Do Mexicans Drive 1991 Ford F-150's 8 hr April 24
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••