Dragqueen of Edin must be proud...

Dragqueen of Edin must be proud...

Posted in the Bandera Forum

Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 15, 2013
Since Dragqueen comes on here all the time telling us how much he loves how Democrat nuts taste he must be PROUD of what Obama when it comes to Benghazi, Operation Fast & Furious, Wiretapping the Associated Press, IRS targeting Tea Party groups. This turd must be so proud to be a Democrat. I can just picture him sitting on his couch in his trailor house and watching CNN and MSNBC thinking he is getting "facts". Then he turns around and repeats what he heard when he argues with someone. Pathetic!

Here is what he will do when he comes to respond. He will blame Bush and Republicans for all the Obama scandals I mentioned above.

Balls in your court Dragqueen.
Old Gringo

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 15, 2013
Yeah, but the press will cover it up or the democrats will cause something very serious to happen and divert attention away from them. This is the most corrupt administration in American history. Come on now Obama lovers respond to these posts by throwing in the race card! That's what you people do best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 41 min Hazza 85
Come out come out where you are sweet tranny fr... 2 hr Juanita Slapped A... 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 5 hr Just the FACTS 5,837
Hey tranny from Califas only 45 minutes left be... 16 hr Little Johnny Da ... 1
A letter to LA Tranny from Califas from Da Master 18 hr Little Johnny Da ... 2
#BeanersStillCrying 18 hr Little Johnny Da ... 12
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) Tue Danette 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages