BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeou...
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Merry Christmas

San Antonio, TX

#402 Nov 17, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> The answer is you should remind yourself of that nature you dumb " Hillbilly"
It is obvious that you are so consumed with fear and hatred; in fact you are incapable of standing on steady ground from fear or perhaps extinction..
As I stated in my early passage, you are significantly consumed with fear and hatred that you find it difficult to set forth on a daily basis. How does it feel to find it difficult to sleep at night whereas your world is full of turmoil and disarray..
If I were you; it would surely suck to be me.. Have a miserable life.. You blue gummmed shyt kicker.
I sleep fine banana eater. How does it feel being scared of the dark and the only thing people can see of you in the dark is your teeth and the whites of your eyeballs?
laughing

Riverside, CA

#403 Nov 23, 2013
I understand why a pathetic loser such as yourself who sit around as a "Keyboard Commando" ; needless to say, your grammar speaks very well for level of intelligence.

You have demonstrated your ability as an angry white male in today's society.
laughing

Riverside, CA

#404 Nov 23, 2013
Merry Christmas wrote:
<quoted text>
I sleep fine banana eater. How does it feel being scared of the dark and the only thing people can see of you in the dark is your teeth and the whites of your eyeballs?
I forget to add; it is interesting that you stated "Banana" eater.

Perhaps you should take a look about' and witness your kind of people who have a desire to devour human flesh for that matter.

You are really out of sync with reality; Idiot...

Lmao
Chocholate

Hayward, CA

#405 Dec 13, 2013
Looking wrote:
I am a 42 year old BB MEXICAN woman...can cook, clean, work and want to satisfy the right hard working black man...not a lazy one who wants to live off my tit (no pun intended)! I have loved all races but I prefer black men...they really know how to make love to a woman (they make me wanna freak in the sheets) and treat them right and make them their Queen!
Hi how ru?
robert

United States

#406 Dec 31, 2013
You know. I cant understand now a days why hispanic guys hate on brothas that date there women. Color has no bearing on love. Besides, if yall dated a black woman. What could we do or really say about it. Hey, your gain our loss. As long as the two of u are happy. Get off of that race shit and grow the Hell Up! Esa.
Wanting

Houston, TX

#407 Jan 7, 2014
I would also like to meet a black man. I am a Hispanic woman in my early 30's, educated, and kind. Where would one go to find a nice, good looking black man. That is all I have dated for years now, so please keep the negative comments out.
Hmmm

Houston, TX

#408 Jan 7, 2014
Jesco wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is people can't stand black people because:
1. The way black people act.
2. The "you owes me attitude"
3. The majority don't work and would rather be on welfare.
4. And they act like animals.
5. The jibberish they talk.
6. Their stupid rap music.
I'm sure there is a lot of other things I haven't mentioned. Anyone care to join in and add their two cents worth.
You obviously have not read the current statistics regarding welfare. The number of Whites take a far lead in comparison to Blacks, in the USA, who are on Welfare. As far as the other ignorant points made, well that is a matter of opinion. I am a Hispanic woman and know many Hispanic men and White men who love Rap music.

In about 50 years or less, it is said that there will be few people, if any, who will be a full race because if all the interracial dating that is now going on.

People need to stop speaking so ignorant, but if you choose to, well that is why we have Freedom of Speech. I love black men. You can't help who you are attracted to. It's like man who want a skinny woman or big breasted one, his personal preference. Even in the Hispanic culture, some men/women want a lighter skinned Hispanic or darker. All it is is preference.

Just respect others wants and desires, if you can't, well keep the negativity to yourself because there is so much around already, there's no need to put someone down.

Ignorance is not always bliss!!!
Captain Cho

San Antonio, TX

#409 Jan 10, 2014
Frank N Furter wrote:
<quoted text> What happened, one of his lips have a blowout? That caused him to drop his chicken leg and lose control of the motorcycle making him slam into a watermelon truck...
That is too funny because it sounds so very true.
ricoh

Avon Lake, OH

#410 Jan 17, 2014
This goes out to all you ugly ass pink skinned wrinkled face, thin lipped see thru skin racist white men, the black man time has come and ain't nothing you can do about.
Dixie

San Antonio, TX

#411 Jan 17, 2014
ricoh wrote:
This goes out to all you ugly ass pink skinned wrinkled face, thin lipped see thru skin racist white men, the black man time has come and ain't nothing you can do about.
You're time has past. The only thing you're good for is picking cotton!
snowball

United States

#412 Jan 18, 2014
So wrong, u guys need to stop with this nonsense to each its own
Looking

Houston, TX

#414 May 4, 2014
Chocholate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi how ru?
Hey, how are you?
curious

Carrizo Springs, TX

#415 May 4, 2014
hey wanting there has to be one waiting for you at the zoo.
want to be loved

Los Angeles, CA

#416 Mar 1, 2015
I am looking for a Hispanic women to become my best friend and eventually my wife
Farts

United States

#417 Mar 2, 2015
My farts...need more beans.
want to be loved

Houston, TX

#418 Mar 2, 2015
want to be loved wrote:
I am looking for a Hispanic women to become my best friend and eventually my wife
You see white women don't loved me, probably caused of my BIG FOREHEAD and I'm to┬┐0 white.
And I do love dolls like my cousin clown car Johnny up in San Francisco.
Please any race would work for me ;)
Farts

United States

#419 Mar 2, 2015
My farts require more beans
I would love to meet you

Los Angeles, CA

#420 May 5, 2015
Looking wrote:
I am a 42 year old BB MEXICAN woman...can cook, clean, work and want to satisfy the right hard working black man...not a lazy one who wants to live off my tit (no pun intended)! I have loved all races but I prefer black men...they really know how to make love to a woman (they make me wanna freak in the sheets) and treat them right and make them their Queen!
Would you settle a 53 yr. old black with a good job?
Reality

San Antonio, TX

#421 May 5, 2015
I would love to meet you wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you settle a 53 yr. old black with a good job?
What do you do for a living? Probably a paid protestor of Al Sharpton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 min Fact checker 6,510
Woman at Old Navy at the Quarry 6 hr Carlos 4
Imperial White Knights KKK (Nov '12) 8 hr Rick grande 58
NEW SOFTBALL Organization in HELOTES/North West... (Aug '09) 8 hr Jgarza 6
Any good tarot card readers in SA? 18 hr anonymou s 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - San Antonio, TX (Mar '15) 19 hr Star V 19
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 19 hr matter 2,450

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance