BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeou...
dae

San Diego, CA

#381 Oct 24, 2013
I'LL TELL YOU THIS,IF YOU OUTCAST PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT RACE, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WILL REACT. PEOPLE NO MATTER THEIR CREED ARE BOTH GOOD AND BAD. TELL ME WHY SO MANY HATE BLACKS WE, HAVENT INVADED YOUR LANDS OR STOLE ANYTHING OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE,NO INSTEAD YOU ALINE YOURSELVES WITH THOSE WHO HAVE.PLUS SIZE MATTERS. LOVE US
Jesco

San Antonio, TX

#383 Oct 24, 2013
dae wrote:
I'LL TELL YOU THIS,IF YOU OUTCAST PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT RACE, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WILL REACT. PEOPLE NO MATTER THEIR CREED ARE BOTH GOOD AND BAD. TELL ME WHY SO MANY HATE BLACKS WE, HAVENT INVADED YOUR LANDS OR STOLE ANYTHING OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE,NO INSTEAD YOU ALINE YOURSELVES WITH THOSE WHO HAVE.PLUS SIZE MATTERS. LOVE US
The truth is people can't stand black people because:
1. The way black people act.
2. The "you owes me attitude"
3. The majority don't work and would rather be on welfare.
4. And they act like animals.
5. The jibberish they talk.
6. Their stupid rap music.
I'm sure there is a lot of other things I haven't mentioned. Anyone care to join in and add their two cents worth.
Interesting

Fontana, CA

#384 Oct 25, 2013
Jesco wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is people can't stand black people because:
1. The way black people act.
2. The "you owes me attitude"
3. The majority don't work and would rather be on welfare.
4. And they act like animals.
5. The jibberish they talk.
6. Their stupid rap music.
I'm sure there is a lot of other things I haven't mentioned. Anyone care to join in and add their two cents worth.
Dood; there are many people of ethnicities who don't like Caucasians,.Hispanics,Agro-Ame ricans,Asians. What's new?

Illustrate the "Diabolical Heinous" crimes that caucasians have committed throughout history and present day current events. Try and sweep that under an imaginary rug if you will.

Better yet;take a look about society who leads the pack whereas pedophiles are concerned eh!... Majority rules (white, other than afro-american). Go ahead and turn a so-called blind eye (lmao)..

Racists would rather post their cowardly opinions on a forum'.rather than confront the source of reality aside of Topix just to get a rise to their kicks ...
Looking too

Houston, TX

#385 Oct 30, 2013
Whats your email. I am interested
You stink

San Antonio, TX

#386 Oct 30, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> Dood; there are many people of ethnicities who don't like Caucasians,.Hispanics,Agro-Ame ricans,Asians. What's new?
Illustrate the "Diabolical Heinous" crimes that caucasians have committed throughout history and present day current events. Try and sweep that under an imaginary rug if you will.
Better yet;take a look about society who leads the pack whereas pedophiles are concerned eh!... Majority rules (white, other than afro-american). Go ahead and turn a so-called blind eye (lmao)..
Racists would rather post their cowardly opinions on a forum'.rather than confront the source of reality aside of Topix just to get a rise to their kicks ...
Let's talk about Mexico...that place where all the ruthless killing goes on. No, you don't like to talk about that. Do you ever notice when someone mentions that toilet called Mexico that the Mexicans avoid dialouge, but yet they worship and are proud of that place, and hold it high on a pedestal, but yet they hate the USA. Can anyone explain this warped way of thinking?
Interesting

San Diego, CA

#387 Oct 31, 2013
You stink wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about Mexico...that place where all the ruthless killing goes on. No, you don't like to talk about that. Do you ever notice when someone mentions that toilet called Mexico that the Mexicans avoid dialouge, but yet they worship and are proud of that place, and hold it high on a pedestal, but yet they hate the USA. Can anyone explain this warped way of thinking?
Good point and, I agree but, I'm an American and I'm not Mexican.

So what is your beef with Mexico...
Paul

San Antonio, TX

#388 Oct 31, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> Good point and, I agree but, I'm an American and I'm not Mexican.
So what is your beef with Mexico...
My beef is that since it's founding they can't run a country. Always corruption. You would thnk by now they would gave figured that shit out! That's all I'm saying. Damn, they would have a great country if they could ever get their shit together, but no they would rather come here where the pickings are easy. I just can't understand their love for Mexico and their hateful, defensive attitude for a place that treats their people like shit!
new black panthers

United States

#389 Nov 1, 2013
this is why we need to kill some whiteys and there babies. we have the backing of eric holder and homeland security. after all the whiteys and brown taco mexicants will be disarmed soon. russia and china will help with the disarming america. soon the only people with guns will be us blacks. if u refuse to turn over or dont have your guns quote un quote you have hid them you will be shot on the spot. the new black government in usa will rise to power soon.
Bust a cap

San Antonio, TX

#390 Nov 1, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
this is why we need to kill some whiteys and there babies. we have the backing of eric holder and homeland security. after all the whiteys and brown taco mexicants will be disarmed soon. russia and china will help with the disarming america. soon the only people with guns will be us blacks. if u refuse to turn over or dont have your guns quote un quote you have hid them you will be shot on the spot. the new black government in usa will rise to power soon.
I pray to God you try it boy!
wascoode

Mexico, Mexico

#391 Nov 12, 2013
Looking wrote:
I am a 42 year old BB MEXICAN woman...can cook, clean, work and want to satisfy the right hard working black man...not a lazy one who wants to live off my tit (no pun intended)! I have loved all races but I prefer black men...they really know how to make love to a woman (they make me wanna freak in the sheets) and treat them right and make them their Queen!

well my name is wascodee, i like to hear when a woman said what i hear from you now, too i dont like a lazy woman one who wants to live by the man,
wascoode

Mexico, Mexico

#392 Nov 12, 2013
if you like to know who iam you can send me you contact, i dont have too much to say till will meet one on one,if you like thanks have a good day,
Jungle Bunny

San Antonio, TX

#393 Nov 12, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
You couldn't run water with the faucet on boy!
Interesting

Winchester, CA

#394 Nov 14, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
My beef is that since it's founding they can't run a country. Always corruption. You would thnk by now they would gave figured that shit out! That's all I'm saying. Damn, they would have a great country if they could ever get their shit together, but no they would rather come here where the pickings are easy. I just can't understand their love for Mexico and their hateful, defensive attitude for a place that treats their people like shit!
You're Whining on the wrong forum; my suggestion to you is to launch a a crusade and take that issue up with the Mexican Government..
Interesting

Winchester, CA

#395 Nov 14, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think America is built on ; lies, slavery, genocide of the Indigenous people etc..wars, greed, corruption etc..

Today it is done in a bureaucratic way..
Jungle Bunny

San Antonio, TX

#396 Nov 14, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think America is built on ; lies, slavery, genocide of the Indigenous people etc..wars, greed, corruption etc..
Today it is done in a bureaucratic way..
Since you seem to be so disgruntled and love Mexico so much you can move there and cram it up your ass because good things won't hurt you son!
Interesting

Fontana, CA

#397 Nov 14, 2013
Jungle Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to be so disgruntled and love Mexico so much you can move there and cram it up your ass because good things won't hurt you son!
what are you doing so well in America besides whining about Race and Ethnicities in society. "son"..

all I see here in California is Hobos who are mostly Caucasians either pan handling on the street corners with their little signs standing in front of walmarts or McDonald's..

Care to address that if you will, I het to witness Mexican Nationals begging unlike poor white trash who have no shame in their game. The interesting part about that'.Caucasians look down on them worst thana snake..
Interesting

Fontana, CA

#398 Nov 14, 2013
Jungle Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just another typical, pathetic, angry white male in society who has lost your rights.

Put aliased fire arm to your head instead of going on a diabolical shooting rampage as usual..
Jungle Bunny

San Antonio, TX

#399 Nov 15, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> you're just another typical, pathetic, angry white male in society who has lost your rights.
Put aliased fire arm to your head instead of going on a diabolical shooting rampage as usual..
You should avoid those places then!
Interesting

Fontana, CA

#400 Nov 16, 2013
Jungle Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
You should avoid those places then!
The answer is you should remind yourself of that nature you dumb " Hillbilly"

It is obvious that you are so consumed with fear and hatred; in fact you are incapable of standing on steady ground from fear or perhaps extinction..

As I stated in my early passage, you are significantly consumed with fear and hatred that you find it difficult to set forth on a daily basis. How does it feel to find it difficult to sleep at night whereas your world is full of turmoil and disarray..

If I were you; it would surely suck to be me.. Have a miserable life.. You blue gummmed shyt kicker.
Merry Christmas

San Antonio, TX

#401 Nov 17, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> The answer is you should remind yourself of that nature you dumb " Hillbilly"
It is obvious that you are so consumed with fear and hatred; in fact you are incapable of standing on steady ground from fear or perhaps extinction..
As I stated in my early passage, you are significantly consumed with fear and hatred that you find it difficult to set forth on a daily basis. How does it feel to find it difficult to sleep at night whereas your world is full of turmoil and disarray..
If I were you; it would surely suck to be me.. Have a miserable life.. You blue gummmed shyt kicker.
Welcome back nativeblac aka Montoya. It must be sad being you, not knowing who your ancestors were. Unable to trace your family tree, wondering if you might have the white mans blood flowing through your veins. Thinking of your "mammy" being accosted by her white "massa" when she's on all fours. Nine months later out pops a pickaninney that gets sold off. Yeah it must suck being you in your world of unknowns, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple seeking woman (Oct '16) 1 hr Casanova 5
Trumps talking to Russia 1 hr Insider 3
I BUY spanish Tejano LP Records Conjunto Oldies... (Nov '11) 18 hr Helen 28
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) Sun Oh Poor Baby 7,975
Amanda Limon Sun Lolneedcuffs 1
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... Sun Far tee fart 167
Hot teen May 18 Friend 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance