Iron Order MC
Scrambler36

United States

#72 Feb 13, 2014
cam wrote:
<quoted text>
its not hard to get big when u let everyone in. Any real biker or club member will tell you its not about quantity its about quality
What makes you a real biker??
Bill 2

Kansas City, MO

#73 Feb 27, 2014
Iron order in my area is a big joke,they start fights,then jump people,I'm one of them that was jumped by 3 of them in Junction City KS
independent

Spring, TX

#74 Feb 27, 2014
Bill 2 wrote:
Iron order in my area is a big joke,they start fights,then jump people,I'm one of them that was jumped by 3 of them in Junction City KS
That's what bike clubs do. They can't fight One on one. They have to get all their " brothers " to help them tcb.
TheGovna

Indianapolis, IN

#75 Mar 3, 2014
Hang around wrote:
If you are ever in the Louisville, KY area (home to the Iron Order mother chapter). Visit the Second Brigade MC club house in Radcliff, KY(just outside of Fort Knox). There are a set of IO colors hanging upside down in their clubhouse. Could be the reason IO members run anytime they see a three piece patch club member. Last year I saw two IO members run out of Bud's Harley in Louisville because an old Viet Nam Vets MC member walked into the service department. To my knowledge none of the local clubs will have anything to do with them, even other LEO clubs.
Obviously a factual statement as bud's harley is in EVANSVILLE, IN!
sidecar

Glenside, PA

#76 Mar 5, 2014
maybe you would have less problems with oher clubs if you had a two pice cut, and showed some respect to the big clubs Then maybe you'll be taken serious. You can still have a broherhood with that 2 pice cut, just saying.
Rooster

Winnipeg, Canada

#77 Mar 7, 2014
Total wannabe phags!!

May have started out as a decent club, but now everybody wants to play sons of anarchy. My brother just joined a chapter and I'm honestly embarrassed for him. He goes everywhere wearing his cut and people snicker at him as he goes by cause they all know how much of a joke the iomc really is.

Biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen and the few I've met make me laugh. Wannabes that feel tough cause of they wear a patch that all they've done to get it is pay money. No respect for these ass hats. Drop the 3 piece, drop the 1% diamond knockoff you POSERS!!
doug

Parker, CO

#78 Mar 7, 2014
I have met a few IO mc members. They seem less a poser than the other clubs. All of the other MC Clubs belong to the COC. COC tells the 1% clubs what they can do and what they can't. How's that being an outlaw? IO isn't a member of the COC.
I am sure there is good and bad with all clubs. I was at a MC event in Denver, Mongols, IO, HA, SOS were there. Everyone gave each other their due respect.
independent

Richmond, TX

#79 Mar 7, 2014
A real MC does what they want. Not what they are told.
EHHHH

Covington, KY

#80 Apr 1, 2014
Rooster wrote:
Total wannabe phags!!
May have started out as a decent club, but now everybody wants to play sons of anarchy. My brother just joined a chapter and I'm honestly embarrassed for him. He goes everywhere wearing his cut and people snicker at him as he goes by cause they all know how much of a joke the iomc really is.
Biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen and the few I've met make me laugh. Wannabes that feel tough cause of they wear a patch that all they've done to get it is pay money. No respect for these ass hats. Drop the 3 piece, drop the 1% diamond knockoff you POSERS!!
Sounds like you couldn't maker the cut!!!! Maybe you are the loser!
LittleBoy

Covington, KY

#81 Apr 1, 2014
TheGovna wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously a factual statement as bud's harley is in EVANSVILLE, IN!
I bet you can't prove anything you wrote.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#82 Apr 8, 2014
With all of the legitimate Motorcycle Clubs we have in Texas, Iron Order needs to get out of Texas and go back wherever they came from.

Since: Nov 09

Concord, Australia

#84 Jun 8, 2014
EHHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you couldn't maker the cut!!!! Maybe you are the loser!
they are no joke. 1% don't have the balls to try and shut then down

Since: Nov 09

Concord, Australia

#85 Jun 8, 2014
Bill 2 wrote:
Iron order in my area is a big joke,they start fights,then jump people,I'm one of them that was jumped by 3 of them in Junction City KS
that is 1% behaviour

Since: Nov 09

Concord, Australia

#86 Jun 8, 2014
Preacher67 wrote:
With all of the legitimate Motorcycle Clubs we have in Texas, Iron Order needs to get out of Texas and go back wherever they came from.
what legitimate clubs are these and what are qualifications for being legitimate?
Reefmike88

Baltimore, MD

#87 Jun 9, 2014
Iron order got thumped pretty hard on sat june7 2014 at the Essex mc field meet here in BALTIMORE. Yes as usual the law was present before the chaos was over. Hhhhhhmmmmm wonder how that happened. True I was there
Useless

Markle, IN

#88 Jun 9, 2014
Reefmike88 wrote:
Iron order got thumped pretty hard on sat june7 2014 at the Essex mc field meet here in BALTIMORE. Yes as usual the law was present before the chaos was over. Hhhhhhmmmmm wonder how that happened. True I was there
What's your point?
Ramrod

High Springs, FL

#90 Jun 30, 2014
Law abiding ex cop IO, probate, confronted by a real club and stepped outside to "discuss why their Colors, should run, like the cheap imitation it is, unlike they're "call 911" spineles mandate, he pulls a weapon, and kills a member of a club, and claims self defence.(how many people will keep coming once a gun is pulled?) No one made him walk out of a bar, carring a consealed weapon (against the law in Fl), he could have walked away,(shoot 4 time into someones face) like his wantobe club tells it's spinless membership to do, "don't leave an area with witness's, call 911 and wait for police" (look how law abiding these guys really are)
Now the police show up, and off goes Jonny ex cop, with his buddies, to make sure the story is one most of the citizens will swallow.
I'm not a real cop, but I play one in my mind, and the same for my time, except I play a biker. If challanged by a real biker, I revert back to cop mode. Life is grand in my mind!
Bob

United States

#91 Jul 1, 2014
Wannabes
IO SUCKS

Columbia, SC

#92 Jul 1, 2014
This *IS* and always *will be* a COP CLUB WITH NO RESPECT for REAL bikers. You can't trust ANY of the brothers in this club.

http://www.agingrebel.com/10320
Useless

Covington, KY

#93 Jul 3, 2014
IO SUCKS wrote:
This *IS* and always *will be* a COP CLUB WITH NO RESPECT for REAL bikers. You can't trust ANY of the brothers in this club.
http://www.agingrebel.com/10320
Rebel is the most irresponsible social media loser on the WWW. Nothing he has posted jives with any of the News or TV reports. 230 witnesses, 2 cell phone videos and 6 or more surveillance videos and the shooter is not yet charged. It will be an interesting weeks to come until the DA makes up his mind one way or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News White Mike aka Tranny from califa... 7 min White Mike 7
Is Trump really a farmer 11 min White Mike 9
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 14 min White Mike 93
Petition: Defeat Graham Cassidy Obamacare Repea... 52 min MAGA 1
New Dancer named Brazil 1 hr El Paso 10
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr La Mexica 8,590
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 18 hr DC Dave 21

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages