real deal

Atlanta, GA

#43 Dec 6, 2013
ef them they will never set up shop in my towns! i dont care if they are cops or not i will bust thier azz
Trinity

San Antonio, TX

#44 Dec 6, 2013
real deal wrote:
ef them they will never set up shop in my towns! i dont care if they are cops or not i will bust thier azz
Yeah right, big talk from a big loser!
HardKnox HD

San Jose, CA

#45 Dec 9, 2013
I think its so funny listening to people Bash The IO. Half the people who comment on here don't even ride 25% that do don't know shit about the lifestyle espically the ones who are 1% supporters. And for the 1%ers, on here stop pretending most of you didn't even prospect. For example the Mongols recruit there buddies who never rode before but if there Gang Affiliated there in. Southsiders and members of FSU are there favorites. I know for a fact because it happened to me I became a Mongol Patchholder because they wanted to start a chapter in My area and needed Bodies.Other patchholders have been Convicted CHOMos and others like the SAA of Slaughterville Oklahoma got his patch because an OUTBad brother wanted his own chapter.

So all the 1%ers out there stop acting like your true to the old ways
lone wolf

United States

#46 Dec 9, 2013
The Real Deal is....99% of patch holders are punks. Can't stand on your own 2 feet and back up your own bulls!it without you club or 6 of your buddies to carry your sorry a$$es. I never joined a club and never will. I bought and paid for my bike. I ride anywhere I want anytime I want and have the balls to stand on my own in any situation. Don't need a "crew" to watch my back. I know how treat people with respect and therefore am treated with respect. Never had a problem anywhere I've been. Learn mortals and values and maybe you can stand on your own like a real BIKER.
HardKnox HD

San Jose, CA

#47 Dec 9, 2013
Lone Wolf I think its cool u roll by yourself. Some people like that others like clubs. It just irritates me hearing people bash the IO for not living by the OL School ways. As a Retired Lifetime Member of the Mongols mc I can tell you they don't live up to the things they Bash People about.

War Hippy 1%er

PHX AZ Chapter Retired
independent

Euless, TX

#48 Dec 10, 2013
lone wolf wrote:
The Real Deal is....99% of patch holders are punks. Can't stand on your own 2 feet and back up your own bulls!it without you club or 6 of your buddies to carry your sorry a$$es. I never joined a club and never will. I bought and paid for my bike. I ride anywhere I want anytime I want and have the balls to stand on my own in any situation. Don't need a "crew" to watch my back. I know how treat people with respect and therefore am treated with respect. Never had a problem anywhere I've been. Learn mortals and values and maybe you can stand on your own like a real BIKER.
Well said. I to ride when and where I want. Don't pay anyone to wear a patch. Or have to go to mandatory meetings. Like you said. Respect and get respected
cam

Meridian, ID

#51 Dec 25, 2013
Snookie wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i tell ya what when you see them tell them they are clowns and full of shit. why would they care what other clubs think of them? they obviously dont. heck, look how big they are. they must be doing something right.
its not hard to get big when u let everyone in. Any real biker or club member will tell you its not about quantity its about quality
Cam

Meridian, ID

#52 Dec 25, 2013
I just think this club needs to become a riding club and put an end to it. Other clubs like the pagans, the outlaws, the mongols they may have to explain some of their actions to law enforcement and their communities but never to other bikers. If you go on the IO website all you see on there facts page is a bunch of explaining and contradicting. One post says they aren't affiliated with anyone then next says they are affiliated with the iron rockets. they claim not to care about what anyone think but all the do is justify themselves on there website they claim to throw the craziest parties but yet they allow 18 year old members in the club? and i couldn't even smoke a J if i wanted to. How crazy could their cop parties get? they claim to be styled after the clubs in the 50's and 60's a lot of those were drinking or riding clubs so maybe they could go back to being that and stop claiming territories that aren't there's. The Mongols, The Hell's Angels, The Outcasts those clubs are Real MC's
independent

United States

#53 Dec 25, 2013
Cam wrote:
I just think this club needs to become a riding club and put an end to it. Other clubs like the pagans, the outlaws, the mongols they may have to explain some of their actions to law enforcement and their communities but never to other bikers. If you go on the IO website all you see on there facts page is a bunch of explaining and contradicting. One post says they aren't affiliated with anyone then next says they are affiliated with the iron rockets. they claim not to care about what anyone think but all the do is justify themselves on there website they claim to throw the craziest parties but yet they allow 18 year old members in the club? and i couldn't even smoke a J if i wanted to. How crazy could their cop parties get? they claim to be styled after the clubs in the 50's and 60's a lot of those were drinking or riding clubs so maybe they could go back to being that and stop claiming territories that aren't there's. The Mongols, The Hell's Angels, The Outcasts those clubs are Real MC's
Just wondering, why do y'all dislike them so much?
BCS

Danielson, CT

#54 Dec 26, 2013
independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, why do y'all dislike them so much?
they don't like them because they think they aren't supposed to like them, the fact is yes they have cops, C/O's, active and retired military, truck drivers, cooks, etc you name it they have it. As for "not affiliating" they DO NOT affiliate with 1% clubs but DO affiliate with other non 1% clubs, they do a TON of charity work, and their mantra is family, work, THEN club. People who don't like it, oh well live with your hate because the IO IS becoming the largest club in the US, and in a lot of places while they do no affiliate with 1% clubs, they DO have a good relationship with many red And white, and OMC, inc. chapters
independent

Euless, TX

#55 Dec 26, 2013
I've talked to a few in the San Antonio chapter. Cool guys. I think the Iomc is the real deal. They don't let any other club keep them from wearing what they want. They do it old school way just hang out ride and party. Just cause your not out dealing and steeling that don't mean your not a real mc. Last heard an mc is a group of people that share the same interest in motorcycles. And so what if they have cops in the club, the real 1%ers are a dying breed,
Chet McCrusty

Colorado Springs, CO

#56 Jan 1, 2014
IOMC is NOT the real deal. They claim to be a traditional MC, while not following protocols, or acknowledging dominant clubs in their perspective areas. Are they huge in numbers, yes. Respected by anybody in the REAL MC world, not even close. They allow cops in their ranks, which compounds the problems with protocols and dominant clubs.

Also, I will say this. IOMC started in 2004 and has ballooned into a giant organization. IF they were legit and followed protocols, this would literally be impossible. It takes a lot of time to establish repore with dominant clubs in areas. Sometimes years, to get those charters in place.

If you love riding motorcycles, outstanding. You want brotherhood and a sense of belonging? Even better! But, do yourself a favor and familiarize yourself with the MC community, and lifestyle. If you do that, you will see IOMC is anything but a legitimate, respectable club. If you choose to run with them, just know that most other MC's will probably shun you. And you can't rebuild that reputation.

Bottom line, IOMC is a "motorcycle club" but it's far from exclusive, and rarely taken seriously.
Hang around

Orlando, FL

#58 Jan 3, 2014
If you are ever in the Louisville, KY area (home to the Iron Order mother chapter). Visit the Second Brigade MC club house in Radcliff, KY(just outside of Fort Knox). There are a set of IO colors hanging upside down in their clubhouse. Could be the reason IO members run anytime they see a three piece patch club member. Last year I saw two IO members run out of Bud's Harley in Louisville because an old Viet Nam Vets MC member walked into the service department. To my knowledge none of the local clubs will have anything to do with them, even other LEO clubs.
Bear

Houston, TX

#61 Jan 7, 2014
independent wrote:
Just ride. Clubs are cool but I'm not paying anyone any dews or be told where and when I can ride. I'm all for brotherhood. But a patch don't make you a biker.
That's why other bikers clubs don't like io is that because they won't pay the coc for dues they said f**k it n did there own thing
independent

Euless, TX

#63 Jan 11, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>That's why other bikers clubs don't like io is that because they won't pay the coc for dues they said f**k it n did there own thing
That's how it all got started, a bunch of guys doing their own thing, now a days most bike clubs start up for all the wrong reasons. Some guys are in clubs and don't even know how to ride! That's BS ! If you ask me. And as to having to ask and pay the c.o.c. To start a club is stupid if you ask me.
Anonymous

Simi Valley, CA

#66 Jan 21, 2014
I find it very funny that almost every person that likes the club is in the club. Anyone else hates them. They think theyre great and everyone loves them, yet everyone i know dislikes them and finds them to be a joke
real deal

Atlanta, GA

#68 Jan 29, 2014
F*** IOMC
real deal

Atlanta, GA

#69 Jan 29, 2014
Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, big talk from a big loser!
Watch and see cU*T
real deal

Atlanta, GA

#70 Jan 29, 2014
lone wolf wrote:
The Real Deal is....99% of patch holders are punks. Can't stand on your own 2 feet and back up your own bulls!it without you club or 6 of your buddies to carry your sorry a$$es. I never joined a club and never will. I bought and paid for my bike. I ride anywhere I want anytime I want and have the balls to stand on my own in any situation. Don't need a "crew" to watch my back. I know how treat people with respect and therefore am treated with respect. Never had a problem anywhere I've been. Learn mortals and values and maybe you can stand on your own like a real BIKER.
spoken like a true rub who wasnt cut out to be a club brother
real deal

Atlanta, GA

#71 Jan 29, 2014
Chet McCrusty wrote:
IOMC is NOT the real deal. They claim to be a traditional MC, while not following protocols, or acknowledging dominant clubs in their perspective areas. Are they huge in numbers, yes. Respected by anybody in the REAL MC world, not even close. They allow cops in their ranks, which compounds the problems with protocols and dominant clubs.
Also, I will say this. IOMC started in 2004 and has ballooned into a giant organization. IF they were legit and followed protocols, this would literally be impossible. It takes a lot of time to establish repore with dominant clubs in areas. Sometimes years, to get those charters in place.
If you love riding motorcycles, outstanding. You want brotherhood and a sense of belonging? Even better! But, do yourself a favor and familiarize yourself with the MC community, and lifestyle. If you do that, you will see IOMC is anything but a legitimate, respectable club. If you choose to run with them, just know that most other MC's will probably shun you. And you can't rebuild that reputation.
Bottom line, IOMC is a "motorcycle club" but it's far from exclusive, and rarely taken seriously.
that is the best i have ever heard anyone put it!thanks for explaining it to all these iomc memebers and supporters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desperate Beaners 52 min Sad Beaners 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr Hef 4,438
how would you tease your friend 1 hr cmean 1
Home health care 2 hr jordennancy23 3
Why I hate Mexicans 2 hr Clown Car Johnny 53
adopt baby (Dec '12) 3 hr Farts 117
curvy ebony girl 3 hr Farts 4
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:09 pm PST

CBS Sports 6:09PM
Report: Texans to cut Andre Johnson if they can't find trade partner
Bleacher Report 6:34 PM
Texans Cutting Andre Is Unpleasant but Best for Both Sides
ESPN 6:55 PM
Sources: Texans let WR Johnson seek trade
Bleacher Report 7:09 PM
Tag Decisions Set Table for Wild Free Agency
NBC Sports11:06 PM
Andre Johnson not happy with idea of reduced role in Houston, still feels he's a starter