What's a good church in San Antonio
Didi

San Antonio, TX

#22 Dec 14, 2008
What are the days and times for the services?
ANITA ORBE

United States

#23 Mar 12, 2009
THERE IS A CHURCH CALLED LIVING WAY THE LOCATION
IS INNER STATE NORTH 35 PLEASE GO IT HAS A GOOD
SERVICE AND HAS BIBLE STUDIES.
ANITA ORBE

United States

#24 Mar 12, 2009
9-11A.M. AND ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING THERE.
ANITA ORBE

United States

#25 Mar 12, 2009
9-11A.M. AND ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING THERE!
ANITA ORBE

United States

#26 Mar 12, 2009
IT SHOWS IT ON THERE TVS CAUSE IT IS ON TV.
ANITA ORBE

United States

#27 Mar 12, 2009
9-11A.M.
ANITA ORBE

United States

#28 Mar 12, 2009
I ALREADY TOLD YOU.
Tony

United States

#29 Apr 8, 2009
Redeeming Grace Baptist Church on FM 78, just out side of Kirby
Warren

Spring Branch, TX

#30 Apr 29, 2009
Kurt wrote:
I went to Cornerstone Church many years when Warren Cook was the Singles pastor there. I just moved back to San Antonio and I plan to visit his new church. Yes he is the real deal. He had the singles group in his home several times when he was the Singles Pastor at Cornerstone.
Does anyone have a phone number for his church? I was pleasantly surprised to hear him on the air the other day on a Christian AM station here in San Antonio. What times do they meet on Sunday? Also is he going to have a Good Friday service?
Hi, Kurt - was googling around this AM and found your old post online. Did you ever come visit? Please come say "hi". We're on Evans Rd about 100 yards west of Bulverde Rd. Church at 11, God's blessing us with growth and we're starting a 9:00 service on May 17th. Singles, marrieds and teens groups meet at 10:00. If you call us (this site won't allow me to post a number, but KSLR can give it to you, or go to www.FriendshipChurchSA.org !) I'd love to catch up, and I'd give you my personal cell (hate to do it online). God bless you, Warren
Warren

Spring Branch, TX

#31 Apr 29, 2009
Jesus Hungry wrote:
What are the times of Service of this Friendship Church and is there a phone or email contact?
Hi Jesus Hungry,
I just found this old post while googling around this morning. Did you ever get the info you needed? You can find us at www.FriendshipChurchSA.org . If I can be of any help I'd love to, especially for someone who's hungry for more of Jesus. God bless you, Pastor Warren Cook
Joe in San Antonio

Weslaco, TX

#32 May 6, 2009
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> PASTOR Warren Cook was my first Pastor in Rockford Michigan we just love him and his family
Lisa,

Can you tell the name of the church Rev Warren was your Pastor at in Michigan
FATES WARNING

Houston, TX

#33 May 6, 2009
THE BEST CHURCH TO GO IS THE HOUSE OF SATAN.
EVIL RULES THE PLANET.......
DRUG CARTELS,CROOKED POLITICIANS,CROOKED PASTORS..........
SATAN RULES.........
brent

Corpus Christi, TX

#34 Jun 5, 2009
try all nations church 4218 thousand oaks...it rocks!!! Love it and learn so much.
Warren

Spring Branch, TX

#35 Sep 29, 2009
Well everybody, God is good, and He really is on your side!!! How amazing!! Main thing is, we all need to make sure we're standing on HIS side!!
Friendship Church website is www.friendshipchurchsa.org . Meeting at 3559 E Evans Road, 9AM and llAM for the love of Christ and to reach as many people as possible to tell them He really is alive and loves them!
merc

Austin, TX

#36 Sep 29, 2009
There is no such thing as a "good" church. Religion is a farce.
gonsalovino

United States

#37 Sep 29, 2009
Every church that talks to you about Jesus as our savior is a good church , it is a christian church . Attend any church that you can and stick to it faithfully....... don't become an ATHEIST like "merc" from Pittsburgh , PA.
Regenia Armstrong

San Antonio, TX

#38 Mar 29, 2010
My husband and I found Friendship Church on Evans Rd. driving back home from a Dr. appointment. We read the sign and wrote down the email address and went online and checked it out for ourselves. It wa so refreshing to hear the Word of God and not "ONE MAN's Opinion". We began attending the following Sunday and loved the friendly, caring and welcomeing people that greet you as you enter the building. The pastor and his wife are so precious and lead by Father God. April will be one year since our first visit and we love it. In December, the church moved to at 14015 San Pedro Avenue. Exit at Bitters rd. off of 281 West and enter just past Bjornís. It is a wonderful body of Christ. If you want more information:

Call: 1-877-FRND-SHP

Or www.FriendshipChurchSA.org

Or [email protected]
Regenia Armstrong

San Antonio, TX

#39 Mar 29, 2010
merc wrote:
There is no such thing as a "good" church. Religion is a farce.
You know Merc, you are right! Religion is a farce....... BUT, a Christian should have a "Godly LIFE STYLE" not religion. You can make a religion out of anything that flips your switch. A person must make a choice to live for God in spite of what the "World" says about you. Just love others and yourself like God love you!
God loves you no matter what name is over the church door. He only checks your HEART!!! Unfortunately, people check everything abut you. Have a blessed life.......
Pastor Warren

San Antonio, TX

#40 May 24, 2013
Fyi - Friendship Church is now "permanently" located at 14015 San Pedro - just north of Bitters and next to Bjorn's. We purchased a church property 2 years ago. For more info ... Www.friendship.tv . God bless you.
Mexicano delight

San Antonio, TX

#41 May 25, 2013
Te twin theaters in Von ormy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cost of "Illegal" Immigration 33 min Insider 72
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 35 min The Joker 7,830
Trump grand scale public assistance 36 min Jack MeOff 2
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) Thu Truthfully 27
Psycho lying Trump Thu Lol yea 4
Sash Sulli aka Sasha Sullivan aka tejano reject... Wed La Verdad 1
bandera nursing homes Feb '17 kat 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance