Why do people still think it's cool t...
CelticConquistad or

Houston, TX

#185 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah cause it's every day on the news you hear of another klansman shooting, robbing, or killing someone on the south side. Fact is until y'all start to respect each other no one else is going to respect y'all. Most Hispanics and blacks go around killing each other off then have the nerve to get upset when someone else does it?
Kevin

Lancaster, PA

#186 Dec 15, 2013
Nah you guys could be racist all you want but these guys dont play their in the most dangerous and biggest gangs in the country ms13, la eme mexican mafia and arent agraid to kill anyone who crosses them, theyre very big in narcotic sales too and have illegal weapons like rifles and AKa and are willing to die and kill for their gangs

Since: Dec 13

Kennedale, TX

#187 Dec 15, 2013
Why do people think its cool to be hipster, emo, rocker, country, scene, hippie, stoner, white supremasist, whatever. Basically every one has a style and there's now way to explain it to someone that doesn't feel it. Come on woods your making all of us look bad with this racism
Possum

San Antonio, TX

#188 Dec 16, 2013
coolcatwavecap wrote:
Why do people think its cool to be hipster, emo, rocker, country, scene, hippie, stoner, white supremasist, whatever. Basically every one has a style and there's now way to explain it to someone that doesn't feel it. Come on woods your making all of us look bad with this racism
But the cholo style really sucks more than the others!

Kennedale, TX

#189 Dec 16, 2013
Possum wrote:
<quoted text>
But the cholo style really sucks more than the others!
So what do you mean when you say cholo. Cause I'm a proud whiteboy and i regularly wear dickies with the matching button up but not just the top button.
And by the way, what would you say your stlye is? Cover- alls with no shirt???
With all due respect...
Texan

San Antonio, TX

#190 Dec 16, 2013
coolcatwavecap wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you mean when you say cholo. Cause I'm a proud whiteboy and i regularly wear dickies with the matching button up but not just the top button.
With all due respect...
My style is Texan. Not some stupid California copycat cholo!
Shorty Vago

Ridgeland, MS

#191 Dec 19, 2013
guest 10001 wrote:
We must also put into consideration that the people who think cholos are cool are one or a combo of the following: an idiot, a crazy person, or a person who believes everything they hear. I say we should ignore these people who think cholos are cool since you only give them power by supporting them.
well I guess I'm an idiot Mixed with a crazy person and I guess I believe everything I hear because I think it looks cool I like the pants I like the shoes I like the plaid shirts and don't forget the shades but there must be something to it because we are talking about it now an entire thread devoted to it over a half a million references to cholo in Google alone oh heck I have to admit it I wish I had that accident to
KOREA

San Antonio, TX

#192 Dec 20, 2013
coolcatwavecap wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect...
Then act like a white boy and quit trying to be like us stupid mexicans that everyone laughs at!
You're smarter than that!

Kennedale, TX

#193 Dec 20, 2013
KOREA wrote:
<quoted text>
Then act like a white boy and quit trying to be like us stupid mexicans that everyone laughs at!
You're smarter than that!
I am who i am at least I'm not a racist prick!
Jim Dandy

San Antonio, TX

#194 Dec 20, 2013
coolcatwavecap wrote:
<quoted text>
I am who i am at least I'm not a racist prick!
Yes you are racist against whites because you dress like a cholo!

Kennedale, TX

#195 Dec 20, 2013
Jim Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are racist against whites because you dress like a cholo!
So wearing dickies work clothes is dressing like a cholo, ok. How should i dress. Nut hugging levis pearl snap and roper boots? I dress how i want, not how my race dictates. Note: I also wear dc shoes, gauged ears, and a bob marley bracelet. Hardly sounds cholo to me
Jim Dandy

San Antonio, TX

#196 Dec 20, 2013
coolcatwavecap wrote:
<quoted text>
So wearing dickies work clothes is dressing like a cholo, ok. How should i dress. Nut hugging levis pearl snap and roper boots? I dress how i want, not how my race dictates. Note: I also wear dc shoes, gauged ears, and a bob marley bracelet. Hardly sounds cholo to me
You're right that's not cholo, that's straight up gross, especially those gauges! Now those really look pathetic! Why would anybody desecrate their body that way? You're ear lobes look like a bear gnawed on them!
lmao

Riverside, CA

#198 Dec 21, 2013
Lmao
jessica

United States

#199 Dec 29, 2013
Eyy dont let these fuckers qet to you just cuz your a cholo dont mean you dont qet no were i qot homies & homegurlz who are all Ganqstered out & they qot jobs there sucessful these lil hynas & vatoz are just simply hattin cuz if they really didnt like our type why would they be waistin there time writin shit there low lifes that qot nuthin better to do!(; Keep your head up & do what you think is best!
Big loko

Los Osos, CA

#200 Jan 16, 2014
Por 500 aņos hemos sufrido la opresion de nuestra gente. Pero hoy, hay que para ese desmadre. Esta tierra es de nosotros, sangre por sangre. Me entiendes mendez.
Educated Chinese guy

Temple City, CA

#201 Jan 19, 2014
Being and dressing as a cholo really makes you seem as an uneducated and lower class person.

I'm proud to be an educated, happy, well dressed, potentially rich Asian than a cholo.
steve reyes

Phoenix, AZ

#202 Jan 20, 2014
Be who you are and dress what comfortable forget those people think the way we dress just like cowboy dress up all tight and can see the mooseknuckle que no but us Chicano like a little lose and comfortable and all iron up and straight line on dickie pant.
el cholo

Grand Prairie, TX

#204 Feb 11, 2014
El Gato Negro wrote:
Great excuse to get welfare and food stamps!
I've allways had a job & never been on government assistance
Chola

Sun Valley, CA

#206 Feb 17, 2014
90s CHOLOS are the HOTTEST!
F*ck new generation faggots... Buncha weak sorry punks with hoto "swag"... Who would have thought the world would come to this. Now not only are girls hoes but the guys aka new generation "gangsters" are bigger HOES. Wow and I live in LA which once upon a time was Gangland Capital. Dam you wouldnt even recognize this place no more. Some sad stuff.
At least cholos from the 90s looked more manly, whats with all these punks ass hotos walking around these days claiming to be "gangsters"....bitch please I think your skinny jeans are on too tight!
And no more snoop dogg or pac now its drake fag or some gay banda clown music
Chola

Sun Valley, CA

#207 Feb 17, 2014
For real whats with the pisa trend going around...man that banda shyt sounds like some mean circus beats... that crap hurts my ears. All music is pretty much terrible these days. I cant think of any other music as terrible and retarded as "banda" or "corridos"...or Drake w/ lil wayney wack!
Pisas are weak losers but then again so is everything and everyone about this New Generation so naturally the losers fit right in.
Its the generation of the Losers, faggots/ Gay rights and rainbows, and every other queer thing that is weird and abnormal.
Being normal is the new "uncool" wtf...I wish i had a time machine for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop mess shooting and Arrest and Deport all wh... 15 min Cristal 9
We are living in Mexico .....so all the white t... 42 min I know thats righ... 30
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 2 hr What 9
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 3 hr DC Dave 14
KInFolk MC 1%er Texas (Mar '17) 5 hr DC Dave 71
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 6 hr Slappy McGee 38
San Antonio is Racist (Jan '11) 7 hr Dumb Christians 430

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages