Why do people still think it's cool t...
AngelG_55

Buffalo Gap, TX

#162 Aug 10, 2013
Fred wrote:
Now you see why people laugh at Mexicans and have no respect. Just listen how they talk in jibberish. If they only knew how people make fun of them with their style of baggy clothes and crooked caps and underwear showing. If they would come to Alabama the rednecks would make them suck and swallow man juice!
smh rednecks the stinky trashy looking white ppl why is it better to be that then well dressed creased slacks n un wrinkled shirts? N u act like red necks don't speak different from other ppl? Smh man juice u gay AF if u want another dude to suck ur d*** smh u ain't in jail n pribly wouldn't survive in jail
Lightning Rod

San Antonio, TX

#163 Aug 10, 2013
AngelG_55 wrote:
<quoted text>smh rednecks the stinky trashy looking white ppl why is it better to be that then well dressed creased slacks n un wrinkled shirts? N u act like red necks don't speak different from other ppl? Smh man juice u gay AF if u want another dude to suck ur d*** smh u ain't in jail n pribly wouldn't survive in jail
My God you're an ignorant ass wipe!
malndro782

Québec, Canada

#164 Aug 17, 2013
cholo dosent mean gangster but is a mix whit two indigenous race ex maya and azteca but many think the origin from gangster but this not
Valinda

Leander, TX

#165 Oct 27, 2013
I thought the "baldy" look was out now for Mexicans. I never saw it in Texas much as California anyway. I hate it when Mexican men are bald-headed it screams "please harass me and toss me in the clink officer!" only black dudes should be bald-headed anyways. and that's because their hair is so damn nappy, lol. It just looks more presentable(neater) when it is completely clean, lol.
jiggly puff

San Antonio, TX

#166 Oct 27, 2013
malndro782 wrote:
cholo dosent mean gangster but is a mix whit two indigenous race ex maya and azteca but many think the origin from gangster but this not
I guess that explains your crummy grammar. You spent too much time worrying how you look instead of concentrating on getting an education.
cocanut

Fresno, CA

#168 Nov 3, 2013
lesli wrote:
My brother is a cholo that is finde whit me
and your brother will live with his mom forever and never have a car or his own house.
cocanut

Fresno, CA

#169 Nov 3, 2013
albuquerque warzone wrote:
All you mexicans talking shit about cholos are as bad as the whites and blacks who hate your guts!the original cholos were american chicanos not wetbacks!and whats a cholo? A chicano with bald head? White tshirt? Baggy dickies?fuck you self hateing mexican sellouts. You self hateing sellouts im a cholo in my 30s i look like im 25 little do bigots know that i own 3 houses! The first one i bought when i was 26 loaded trucks 13 hours a day and saved every penny.the second one i built with money from two jobs u assholes! The third was a old srucco shack i bought and converted to a house.now i rent out all 3 and only have to work part time while you sellouts are bowing and kissing whities ass.edu cation does not equel a high iq nor does a tight fitting outfit!most chicano hateing mexicans are in total denial if our indian jewish and arab background! Mexican is not a race assholes!oh ya and true cholos live and respect our elders protect children despise molesters!hate government control and abuse !true ol scool cholos r full of love and respect!!fuck mexico look what mexico has done! New mexico is the true aztlan not cali or old mexico....do sum research........Albuquerque warzone bitches!!!!
houses in the ghetto dont count. trying to brag that u got 3 houses. hahaha. your the type of guy thats in a gang. goes to prison and when they tell u to put in work you'll run to the guards and pc up. buncha panochas..
cocanut

Fresno, CA

#170 Nov 3, 2013
cocanut wrote:
<quoted text>houses in the ghetto dont count. trying to brag that u got 3 houses. hahaha. your the type of guy thats in a gang. goes to prison and when they tell u to put in work you'll run to the guards and pc up. buncha panochas..
i dont like alot of mexicans and blacks. the im the baddest dude in the world attitude. its a shame that you guys cant go back to your own countries. usa would be a better place. not so many people on welfare or people in prison. look at the statistics.
cocanut

Fresno, CA

#171 Nov 3, 2013
whats up? you dumb ignorant cholos and cholas forgot how to use a computer. say your stupid comments. you guys are probably all in prison already. or have your lowlife crank addict cholo steal you a computer. you veterano cholos look stupid ass well.
Mexican-American

Long Beach, CA

#173 Nov 3, 2013
210 Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> Sup Homie! Why you dissing the heritage Ese! I will be 210 Mexican till I die Ese, it don't matter what you think of my life style homes, you don't matter! I will be chilling in the barrio with my Luca and my 40 ounce party juice on my block Ese. You may not like me, but your girlfriend loves me Ese. I will continue the tradition by teaching my little cholos how to represent and be men among men Ese. You can't change us Ese, get used to it. We might be coming to your hood and turn it into our barrio. Laters Ese, I got to go keep kicking it.
Living in Los Angeles County, I can account on how mexicans look and act and behave. The educated ones are nothing like the uneducated ones. I have respect for the educated ones. But, the uneducated ones are horrible, cholos included. They do all types of stupid things and get busted by the cops all the time. They mess up neighborhoods and make people afraid to do things outdoors. You idiot cholos are making a bad reputations for all Mexicans. Start doing right, you idiots! You are no better than the terrorists in Mexico, Iraq, and the Taliban in Afghanistan. You deserve to die if you don't change your ways.
Mexican-American

Long Beach, CA

#174 Nov 3, 2013
AngelG_55 wrote:
<quoted text>
this dude don't live in LA smh or if he do he would never say any of this out side his home or car cause the real "cholos" might not have " money in his pockets" but I can probly bet that he has a knife and that "clown" will gladly go to jail just for the opportunity to get at u... N Hispanics are very family oriented meaning we care for our familys unlike other races so shut the fuck up with your acting hard on the internet ass smh
AngelG_55, you are idiot! You will be treated by your attitude.

If you look like a duck, you are a duck.
CelticConquistad or

San Antonio, TX

#175 Nov 11, 2013
Ugh, I'm ashamed my Spanish blood runs in some of you peoples veins. To think my ancestors came and conquered y'all just to have you turn out like this. Shoulda just left y'all in the jungles. Galician/Castilian and Irish heritage here and I'm ashamed to be called Hispanic thanks to people like yourselves. Oh and the older guys who are "cholo" or gangsters or whatever the heck? You look pathetic, we all miss our younger days but Christ, grow the f up already. You don't see me trying to skateboard and wearing huge jncos and stuff. I grew up! I got an education! And I got a job! One thing my parents taught me is no handouts, don't take what you don't earn, no govt assistance bullcrap. But again, that's the European blood I guess. Not the American "let's give to the people who are able but not willing" mentality. España y Éire forever.
Jungle love

San Antonio, TX

#176 Nov 12, 2013
CelticConquistador wrote:
Ugh, I'm ashamed my Spanish blood runs in some of you peoples veins. To think my ancestors came and conquered y'all just to have you turn out like this. Shoulda just left y'all in the jungles. Galician/Castilian and Irish heritage here and I'm ashamed to be called Hispanic thanks to people like yourselves. Oh and the older guys who are "cholo" or gangsters or whatever the heck? You look pathetic, we all miss our younger days but Christ, grow the f up already. You don't see me trying to skateboard and wearing huge jncos and stuff. I grew up! I got an education! And I got a job! One thing my parents taught me is no handouts, don't take what you don't earn, no govt assistance bullcrap. But again, that's the European blood I guess. Not the American "let's give to the people who are able but not willing" mentality. España y Éire forever.
Mexicans are an embarrassment to the United States.
Anonymous

United States

#177 Nov 22, 2013
Well im a 15 year old Hispanic from the Westside of San Anto and i dress like a cholo, doesn't mean i live a certain way or am a certain way. Ill have you know im very educated and has lots of potential. Im am a JROTC Cadet, Musician and Artists. I dress the way i do because its my culture not because im a poser. So before anyone opens their mouth and suspects that every cholo is bad, think before you do, because you could offend some individuals.
Anonymous

United States

#178 Nov 22, 2013
"Mexicans are an embarrassment to the United States." -Jungle Love
Let me remind you that Mexicans are very valuable to this country and us Mexicans also fight for this country, we all fight for freedom. Plus how are we an embarrassment? You obviously don't know anything about Mexicans and our culture. Im personally not offended by your worthless choosing of words. Im brown and proud. I don't ever put down anyone, rich or poor, bad or good, because in the end our blood is the same color, we all die and we all survive. Instead of putting down people you should try being positive and standing up for the rights everyone was given in America. I love my country and i love my culture.
Trimble

San Antonio, TX

#179 Nov 23, 2013
BORREGO97 wrote:
"Mexicans are an embarrassment to the United States." -Jungle Love
Let me remind you that Mexicans are very valuable to this country and us Mexicans also fight for this country, we all fight for freedom. Plus how are we an embarrassment? You obviously don't know anything about Mexicans and our culture. Im personally not offended by your worthless choosing of words. Im brown and proud. I don't ever put down anyone, rich or poor, bad or good, because in the end our blood is the same color, we all die and we all survive. Instead of putting down people you should try being positive and standing up for the rights everyone was given in America. I love my country and i love my culture.
Look how mexicans act. They move into a community and trash it. They only go into the military because of the benefits. They want all the illegals from Mexico to be here, not understanding that by allowing illegals to be here and sucking up all the benefits, which by the way they never paid one dime into, that it hurts everyone. I can't understand how the Mexicans born in the U.S. would want people here illegally to ruin this country. Unless the majority of them that want this have an underlying agenda which is to take back lands they lost after the Mexican-American War.
CelticConquistad or

San Antonio, TX

#180 Nov 26, 2013
I got believe all "Mexicans" are bad. I use quote marks because I don't believe any of you are actually Mexican, you where all probably born in America right? You're American. Anyways, there are bad apples in every bunch, just so happens Hispanics and blacks have more bad apples than good. I work on the south side and all I see are pregnant KIDS at every bus stop and beggars. Oh and thieves, I've had some ratty ass people come up with BRAND NEW tools trying to sell them to me. It's like what poor bastard did you steal those from?
CelticConquistad or

San Antonio, TX

#181 Nov 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Well im a 15 year old Hispanic from the Westside of San Anto and i dress like a cholo, doesn't mean i live a certain way or am a certain way. Ill have you know im very educated and has lots of potential. Im am a JROTC Cadet, Musician and Artists. I dress the way i do because its my culture not because im a poser. So before anyone opens their mouth and suspects that every cholo is bad, think before you do, because you could offend some individuals.
You might not act a certain way but your dress and attitude will affect how you are viewed. I know trust me back in the day I wore jncos, all black clothes, chains. I got judged all the time, it's human nature kid. Hell even today I get judged, most days I'm in a khaki work shirt, jeans, and boots. People all think I'm a country boy which I'm as far from that as possible. Point is be careful who you emulate, you dress like a jackass you'll be lumped in with the jackasses.
Bonafides

San Antonio, TX

#182 Nov 26, 2013
CelticConquistador wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not act a certain way but your dress and attitude will affect how you are viewed. I know trust me back in the day I wore jncos, all black clothes, chains. I got judged all the time, it's human nature kid. Hell even today I get judged, most days I'm in a khaki work shirt, jeans, and boots. People all think I'm a country boy which I'm as far from that as possible. Point is be careful who you emulate, you dress like a jackass you'll be lumped in with the jackasses.
They can't help but be jackasses. It's part of their culture!
U_ SEE

United States

#183 Nov 26, 2013
lets not forget who dresses the worst and most hideous... the all mighty crackers and their KKK outfit, baggy ass white sheet and a pointy hoodie , what a fu**ing joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Melania Trump to be deported 52 min ICE 1
America without a President and our enemies kno... 1 hr hispanic 10
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr The Reporter 7,617
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Soiled pharts 1,120
Looking 4 rental house in Converse 12 hr James 3
Deport Phillipinos 12 hr Laugh at you 8
brown 15 hr It is what it is 3

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages