Why do people still think it's cool t...
cocanut

Gustine, CA

#116 Apr 23, 2013
nwk13 wrote:
I grew up a cholo from the south east.I thought that made me a man.got busted did a couple of valas but I finally grew up got an education a six figure a year job nice house and take care of my kids and family stop being a lazy ass and wake up and be a real man and not a fuckin loser piece of shit. Alrato......
your still a piece of shit. your not fooling me dude. your name still has 13 in it. p.c gang banger. your in it or your not, theres no half way P.C
N3NA

Phoenix, AZ

#117 May 4, 2013
EVERYBODYS DIFFRENT NEVER MIND HOW U DRESS ,LOOK UR STYLE NO ONE ELSES WORRY BOUT U NO ONE ELSE. ALL THIS PUTTIN GANGSTAS DOWN BULL ALOT OF GANGSTAS I NO ARE REAl DOWN FOR THERES AND SMART !!!!! ALOT OF HYNAS Y VATOS GET A LOT OF HEAT CUZ THEY LIKE DRESSES ARE LOVE THEM A VATO THATS GANSGTERD OUT BUT CHECK THIS OUT WHY DOES IT MATTER WE ALL DIFFRENT ITS GONE BE THAT WAY POR VIDA GET USED TO IT.
The Pope

San Antonio, TX

#119 May 5, 2013
F.U. Cholos and your ho momma s that gave birth to you.
N3NA

Santa Ana, CA

#120 May 5, 2013
The Pope wrote:
F.U. Cholos and your ho momma s that gave birth to you.
U MUST OF GOT UR *SS, F UP BY A GANGSTA. FOR U 2 HAVE SO MUCH HATE AGAINST EM TO SAY F THERE MOMMA WHO GAVE BIRTH TO EM!!!!! FOR REAL LOL.
The Pope

San Antonio, TX

#121 May 5, 2013
You're nothing but a cross dresser N3NA. Who got his fudged packed by a black man.
N3NA

Santa Ana, CA

#122 May 5, 2013
silly_me wrote:
I'm a proud latina and its com men in our life still that our men wear the name cholo loud and proud I love how our men wear em dickies and locks and the whit t with the button up its sexy :)) I don't see why we are the ones talked bout when everyone has there own way of showing their cultural beliefs and traditions latina por vida baby!!!!
SH*T ME 2 THATS RIGHT!
N3NA

Santa Ana, CA

#123 May 5, 2013
The Pope wrote:
You're nothing but a cross dresser N3NA. Who got his fudged packed by a black man.
U MAKE ME CRACK UP SILLY VATO ! LOL SO SAD IS THAT THE BEST U CAME UP WITH WOW LOL
lesli

United States

#124 May 6, 2013
Its cool
lesli

United States

#125 May 6, 2013
My brother is a cholo that is finde whit me
Forks down

San Antonio, TX

#126 May 7, 2013
You cholos look pathetic with you stupid clothes ,three sizes too large. Everyone laughs at you because you look like a clown. No one will hire you looking like that. Since when is dressing like a cholo a cultural thing? You're an embarrassment to the Latino.
hey puto mr underground

Scottsdale, AZ

#128 May 10, 2013
what a lame excuse its people like u that create hatred in this world mr underground u are the stupidist and the lamest chavala here
Vato loco

San Antonio, TX

#130 May 11, 2013
Maybe people wouldn't hate you if you would dress decent , get a job instead of stealing, raise your kids to be useful to society, quit having sanchas and be faithful to your woman, learn to speak English, learn to drive, and quit acting like you're all bad ass, and being a clown.
ciwe

Cape Town, South Africa

#131 May 13, 2013
stop gangsterisim guyz plz
kellogg cereal

Denver, CO

#132 May 13, 2013
Cholos and cholas belong in a circus being fed peanuts like wild animals!
BENNY

Carson, CA

#134 Jun 8, 2013
We'll, I did the college thing, and you know what, I'm still proud to be chicano, and still dress OG style and love every bit of the style. The cloths don't make the man, it's the man that makes the style! If the teachers and principles put you down, as they did me and they got to you and made you embarrassed to be who you are,thats something you need to fix in yourself.I love the old school, cholo style. I can dress uppity if I have to,but thats me. To hell with society and what people think. So long as your clean, and dress neat,threres nothing wrong with it. Go to a Lowrider happening sometime.
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#135 Jun 8, 2013
I'm about to throw up! Give me a break! Chols and cholas SUCK!
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#136 Jun 8, 2013
thats what you get for sticking a big cholo dick in your mouth Amin it makes you throw up, you best quit sucking those big brown cholo chorizos you might end up in the hospital getting your tonsils removed.
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#137 Jun 9, 2013
With Allaha's will you'll be sucking my pecker before its over with! We will rule you with iron fist!
crystal city

Carrizo Springs, TX

#138 Jun 9, 2013
Allahas are going to be sucking my big fat juicy crorizo pretty soon before they get there asses wiped out they will be extinct in no time.
Amin shalamb

San Antonio, TX

#139 Jun 9, 2013
You will be wiped out by the hand of Allah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the bi girls at? 41 min crazy 4
Republicans rely on Donald Trump who is a commu... 2 hr anonymous 4
Poll What is the worst thing about San Antonio (Oct '07) 4 hr jury 23
Democrats rely on the ignorant. 4 hr Jim Carey 4
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 11 hr Mark 6,538
Hookers near South Alamo San Antonio (May '10) 12 hr Carlos 105
News San Antonio celebrities compete in Wingstop-eat... 14 hr Slapped ONCE AGAIN 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages