|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Dee Rdz wrote:
Iam from Texas and my husband drives a 1980 caddy lowrider he is a straigh up CHOLO. He works for homeland security and he makes a 6figure salary. He takes care of me and my 2kids no food stamps no goverment help. I work for a pharmacy and i wear a gallon of mascara all day straigh up chola and my kids straigh up littl cholitos. My 9 yr old son is a Gifted and talented student and he loves to read. So to all you idiots talking shit about cholos. Shut the fuck up cuz its not all about kickin it and 40s .We love lowriders and cholo style me and my husband were raised in the barrio and now look at us ....The sky is the limit
"me and my husband" you must have not learned English where you went to school. It should be my husband and I.
azteca

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

theres always a clown trying to correct someone else huh cmon now voter one i mean mr proper one when u see that someone is giving effort to put a point across just go with it and stop being so harsh and rude im sure you wouldnt say that to her face
thomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

azteca wrote:
theres always a clown trying to correct someone else huh cmon now voter one i mean mr proper one when u see that someone is giving effort to put a point across just go with it and stop being so harsh and rude im sure you wouldnt say that to her face
SURE i WEOULD
baggy pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Because Mexicans like looking stupid and want people to laugh at them. That cholo and gangsta dress is their way of letting people know they are clowns.
The man7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Skwisgaar Swigelf wrote:
I am white and do not approve the ways of society today. I think people are influenced by sex money and... the tv shows that glorify the gangster life.

I totally agree! I'm not saying that the true gangsters are bad I don't like them but they arent walking around starting fights and stabbing people for no reason...I think it's the wannabe badasses who are more of a problem cuz they are always walking around trying to prove how bad ass they are when real gangsters know they are badass and don't kill people to prove it
creases down shaved head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Just be you and don't mind the next man's buisness every race has thier hoodlums that's just how it goes
becky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Why do all these guys shave their heads now and have such shitty attitudes?
becky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

They look stupid!
210 Mexican

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I love takin it up da ass ese
Sniper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Stfu with that bad.image shit, trying to impress people who dont even like latinos anyways. If gangbanging isnt your thing then mind elsewhere, Although im a bit older and got my own thing going on, I gotta say living that lifestyle gave me much knowledge and strength, its not for everyone but if you aint in the game quit the fronting.
big hoss

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

I do mind when it affects me and it is my business because I'm making it my business you baggy ass freak!
Oso915

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sabes que all you who think that cholos are messy looking and good for nothing are wrong. It's the new generations that are giving cholos a bad name por que Los vetenaros were clean always ironed and clean wearing suits or slacks. Not sagging pants like they are wearing a diaper. I'm proud to represent mi familia with my heritage. People are just scared of what different.
spook

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Let them dress like that. It gives me something to laugh at when I get sad.
Cholo210

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I agree with you 210mexican I am to a cholo and no one says s**t ese
210 Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> Sup Homie! Why you dissing the heritage Ese! I will be 210 Mexican till I die Ese, it don't matter what you think of my life style homes, you don't matter! I will be chilling in the barrio with my Luca and my 40 ounce party juice on my block Ese. You may not like me, but your girlfriend loves me Ese. I will continue the tradition by teaching my little cholos how to represent and be men among men Ese. You can't change us Ese, get used to it. We might be coming to your hood and turn it into our barrio. Laters Ese, I got to go keep kicking it.
junior

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Stupid looking schools. Look like clowns.
I agree

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I'm ashamed of going to some of the malls in SA, especially South Park Mall. The way the guys dress is so pathetic. Pick up your pants and stop wearing shirts that look like dresses. You're only 5'2" and weigh 200 lbs so it doesn't look good. It's embarrassing.
Dress like a real decent man who works hard for a living.
cholo stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Teaching them to be worthless, government assistance leeches, to rob, steal and sell drugs with no pride in American traditions, this country or being good citizens. You and your kind are sorry excuses for humans.
meytal

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Oso915 wrote:
Sabes que all you who think that cholos are messy looking and good for nothing are wrong. It's the new generations that are giving cholos a bad name por que Los vetenaros were clean always ironed and clean wearing suits or slacks. Not sagging pants like they are wearing a diaper. I'm proud to represent mi familia with my heritage. People are just scared of what different.
Since when is being a cholo heritage ?
meytal

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ok first off... Being a cholo has never been cool unless your Mexican and are too stupid to notice that's bullshit ... And second ..... Gangsters are nowhere close to what I am sure u are refering to ..... I mean we all know the original gangsters right which are in fact rare .... Not what nowadays u call a gangster .....
210 Mexican

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

lay back all day, takin all the cock
my homies so horny so i'm a give him some more
check out my suck game, i can deepthroat a horse cock
when the homes are skeetin' i catch every drop
Somesay im dangerous, put fear in your veins,
tryin' to be hard but i'm soft like fresh cookies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bandera Discussions

Search the Bandera Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 min SOUNDS LIKE GARY 3,447
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 min here you go 21,399
WARNING: White trash beastiality on the increase 19 min Lubricano 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min nina roth 17,010
Dirty Mexicans are worse than N!@@ers!!!! 21 min Lubricano 8
Report: New Law Led to Statewide Drop in Abortions 36 min THOMAS O CALDWELL 1
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 38 min Jay Ray Rod 89
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••