Chola

Sylmar, CA

#207 Feb 17, 2014
For real whats with the pisa trend going around...man that banda shyt sounds like some mean circus beats... that crap hurts my ears. All music is pretty much terrible these days. I cant think of any other music as terrible and retarded as "banda" or "corridos"...or Drake w/ lil wayney wack!
Pisas are weak losers but then again so is everything and everyone about this New Generation so naturally the losers fit right in.
Its the generation of the Losers, faggots/ Gay rights and rainbows, and every other queer thing that is weird and abnormal.
Being normal is the new "uncool" wtf...I wish i had a time machine for real.
mexican14

United States

#208 Apr 16, 2014
aye be cool homes
A Mexican American

Wildomar, CA

#209 May 11, 2014
210 Mexican wrote:
You said my ignorant ass has got to go,
I say sit back and I'll give you a blow!
I'm the best when it comes to stroking that d!ck
so ram that piece down my throat and make it quick!
Come on ese, and blow that load
can't stop me when I'm in my sucking mode
I'm a cholo and this is what we do
Do it baby boy and shoot that sticky goo!
Man, please, just shut up. Thats the problem with you cholos. Whenever a guy is trying to teach
you something wise, you guys just talk shit because you dont wanna look "lame".
Mr happy

Mesa, AZ

#210 May 28, 2014
Hey I'm a full time husband worker and a proud father I teach my kids to respect everyone and everybody. For myself I dress like a pachoco and a cholo I do it for the style now and I careless on how anyone likes it or not or how they see me as Im not a gangsters or trying to be one I simply love my style as being Mexican now to all you red necks and hillbllies racists have you looked at yourselfs lately with your biker wearing gear and and farmer suits
cholo n proud

Santa Ana, CA

#212 Jun 7, 2014
All i can say is one thing....and thats brainwashed. So many people are brainwashed by the idiot box that its disgusting. Not cholos, not us. Were our own selves with our own identity, who have manners, respect, love for our citys where we grew up at, have pride in our heritage, dignity and last but not least courage to say what we think when we think it. In other words i consider us over educated when it comes to this worlds standards. Thats why were made out to look like the way they make us look on television and the fake ass scripted news channells. The idiot brainwashed people who put us down like the ones on this post are just mad because they dont possess the knowledge that we have that makes us dislike alot of things society tries to impose on us. New age freedom seekers A.K.A cholos! Instead of hating us, maybe you should speak to us. Bet youll never see us the same....
Interesting perspective

Nashville, TN

#214 Jul 5, 2014
Growing up in the Southwest in the 90's I saw a lot of Cholo Lowrider clothing. I actually like the style of clothing, but the unfriendly vibe and attitude that goes with a lot of the people who wear the clothing is what really irritates people I think. I think some people wear that style because it actually looks Masculine, instead of wearing this whole "Swag Nonsense" Purple Skinny Jeans, Bright Colors, Feminine Clothing that is so popular Now.
I hope we have a Resurgence of Solid Dark Colors, Flannels, and more masculine styled Clothing soon.
It's so funny because just a couple of days ago I was searching on the Net for Charlie Brown Low Rider type Polo shirts and it got me thinking about that older 90's style.
Another thing to remember is that Not just Cholos/Gansters wear Flannels and Dickies. I see a lot of Skaters, Hardcore Musicians, HotRod Car and Tattoo Dudes wear that style also.

chica

United States

#215 Jul 6, 2014
i want a hot and hard cholo to pound my poosy
Danny boy

Santa Barbara, CA

#216 Aug 9, 2014
Sexii Tatted up hyna wrote:
Dauuummm I want me a bald headed Mexican frm San anto get at me all u single men lol :) ill give u my digits ese only if u send a picture so I kno u ain't lying bout being a cholo :)
We'll whats good ma;)
EseStomperx3

West Covina, CA

#217 Aug 11, 2014
big hoss wrote:
I do mind when it affects me and it is my business because I'm making it my business you baggy ass freak!
Ay don't talk shit over the web you wouldn't even think of saying that to a "baggy ass freak" if you saw him/her in person now would punk
EseStomperx3

West Covina, CA

#218 Aug 11, 2014
chica wrote:
Wass cracking esa (;
210 Mexican

San Diego, CA

#219 Aug 11, 2014
íSup, Eses! Truth is that I still dress that a cholo because I know it's gay. I want to look gay so other gay eses know that they can get with me. I mean, my little pepper is so small that all of the hot mamis left me for superior white guys. Even my own abuela, who used to suck my tiny beaner pipi when I was a little baby, she went back to TJ to do donkey shows. So Latino man-ass is really my only option, unless I want to whack it while watching white guys tear up Latina coochie.
Sure

San Diego, CA

#220 Aug 11, 2014
chica wrote:
Mami, I'd give it to you better than any POS cholo could. Besides you'd get to breed with my superior genetics. Why would you waste time with another loser beaner?
Babe

San Antonio, TX

#221 Aug 11, 2014
Check this old hag out, she thinks she looks beautiful and we all laugh at her ass, paints her eye brows way up her fore head and paints her lips bigger than they are and u can see her real lip line! Wears colored contacts and looks like a fool! Everyone tells her u look good then call each other and laugh saing what the fu@&! Find her face book it's LU LU Roman Aragon what a CLOWN
sick bastard

Houston, TX

#222 Aug 15, 2014
orejon210 wrote:
aint no queer chulos in sa ur a punk--a$$ b**** and stay tht way! tht was for tht vato mexican210..
well thats a freaking lie.kans esquivel is orejon n he cldnt be more joto.the women he sleeps w are only for show.he also has hiv so watch out
Johnny

United States

#224 Aug 16, 2014
Chola wrote:
For real whats with the pisa trend going around...man that banda shyt sounds like some mean circus beats... that crap hurts my ears. All music is pretty much terrible these days. I cant think of any other music as terrible and retarded as "banda" or "corridos"...or Drake w/ lil wayney wack!
Pisas are weak losers but then again so is everything and everyone about this New Generation so naturally the losers fit right in.
Its the generation of the Losers, faggots/ Gay rights and rainbows, and every other queer thing that is weird and abnormal.
Being normal is the new "uncool" wtf...I wish i had a time machine for real.
Omg girlfriend, nothing wrong with guys who shop and love fashion. It's fun to hangout with the girls .
Johnny

Boerne, TX

#225 Aug 17, 2014
chica wrote:
You go girlfriend
rage Revenge

Woodbridge, Canada

#226 Wednesday Oct 1
Real Americans and I mean real Americans and not USA asswipes realy don't like whites and their pathetic mentality of hoodratism and white powerism that you cuntflaps spread. You will eventually lose anyway because Latinos will defend brothers. Will defend the weak. Will defend our way of life. Will bring the fight to your home to keep the enemy out of ours. Will pursue relentlessly all who threaten our people. Will sacrifice so that others may live. We are citizen, I am italian Salvadoran ready for his purpose. If you strike me, or those like me, you will lay upon the earth, until you are buried in it.
viva latino America AROO AROO AROOO
anonylum

Carson, CA

#229 Friday Oct 10
player wrote:
i agree its funny to see a old cholo wear the same thing he did in high school you think they would at least improve to a pachuco and style it up a bit but yea they do give us latinos a bad label a pachuco has a nice clean ride . and a nice hyniea . polished shoes and some funnny hats with feathers on them and to be pressed not all raggedy. but you still the same dirty wife betting shirt wearin wannbe thug .
"wannabe thug" What determines a "real" thug? Are you saying that cholos are "wannabe thugs"? How can you tell who's a real thug and who isn't? What criteria do you think they should meet? What position do you hold to judge people if they are "real" or not?
anonylum

Carson, CA

#230 Friday Oct 10
210 Mexican wrote:
íSup, Eses! Truth is that I still dress that a cholo because I know it's gay. I want to look gay so other gay eses know that they can get with me. I mean, my little pepper is so small that all of the hot mamis left me for superior white guys. Even my own abuela, who used to suck my tiny beaner pipi when I was a little baby, she went back to TJ to do donkey shows. So Latino man-ass is really my only option, unless I want to whack it while watching white guys tear up Latina coochie.
If you say that's what you are, then I believe you.
anonylum

Carson, CA

#231 Friday Oct 10
Rey S wrote:
First off let me say that I am Hispanic and grew up on the southside for half of my childhood. I go to the mall or downtown and I just see posers everywhere. Enough with the Locs and G-nikes already. What makes it worse is that there are people who are like 50 years old walking around doing it. And then they teach their kids and grandkids to do it. You know what would be cool? Teach your kids to do right, dress decent and go to school where they can get an education. Not to be some poser who will always be in trouble and who always will get picked on by the cops. Its those people who give all Latinos a bad name.
You sound like a great advisor. Let me ask you some questions.

Clothing:

How does someone "dress decent"? What determines "decent attire?" Aren't we in a free nation where he are entitled to freedom of expression? What about the middle aged males who go jogging in flimsy florescent pink shorts pulled up to their crotches? I personally think dressing like that is more offensive than someone dressing like a gangster. What about people who dress like cowboys and bikers? Are you going to advise them to dress "decent" too? Do you pay their bills? If not, then shut the fuck up and stay out of people's business. You have no say to tell anyone how to dress. People could buy whatever clothes they want with their money and without your opinion.

Poser:
So you think someone who is crazy enough to get into trouble with the police is a "poser"? If I remember correctly a "poser" is someone who pretends they are something they are not. So yes, if someone who pretends they are an active gangster but do not live up to that life they are posers. However, some may have been active sometime in their lives and still dress it, and though they may not be active, they are not posers. And those who are currently active, are definitely not posing. Where do you and the rest of society get off on being authorities on what gangsters are and are not? Why don't you go up to a different cholo every day and tell him he's a poser. Just for one week and let's see if you make it unbruised.

The Reality:
There are cholos out there that have the same heart, the same balls, and the same intelligence that Al Capone, Bugs Moran, and Bonnie and Clyde had. The only difference is these characters are glamorized by the White American media and since White America despises both Mexican Americans and Mexican Immigrants the same way, then they will never give our people the same fame that they would give a "White Gangster". Although Al Capone is not "really white", he is still more accepted as part of "American History". So in my opinion, from a Latino to a "Hispanic", you have assimilated the popular White opinion about Mexicans, Hispanics, and other Latinos. I only agree with you about education, but we should in no way let anyone dictate how we dress or how we act. If they don't pay our bills, they could go fuck themselves. If they complain about us leeching of their "tax dollars", then they should give us a raise and a paid vacation for doing so. They will never accept you. If they found a way to deport you, they will regardless of your citizenship status. They will never welcome you into their shopping centers, bars, or night clubs. Because to them, no matter how "decent" you dress, how well "mannered" you are, or how "educated" you are, to them you are brown, you look like a bean, who doesn't belong in "their" country unless you are here to clean the bathrooms. That's the way it is primo. They will only like you if you give them the "White of Way" (oops I mean Right of Way).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did God create white trash? 11 min Father Cracker 51
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 20 min Kill them mommy 7
New Haunted Mobile Home for Crackers 24 min SA is FILTHY 8
U.S. Ebola 'czar' to start work; military team ... 41 min barefoot2626 20
need woman for gangbang tonight (Mar '14) 1 hr picklesknows 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 1 hr SA is FILTHY 3,886
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Abc de 532
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera Jobs