Protest by and for illegal Mexicans

Protest by and for illegal Mexicans

Posted in the Bandera Forum

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
George Cochran

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2006
I am married to an American of Mexican descent just as I am an American of Irish descent. I am not Irish-American and she is not Mexican-American or Hispanic-American. The ones quoted are predominately Mexican-American. Do you see what comes first in that name? Most illegal aliens from Mexico are in this category. Even some legal residents are in this category. Do you understand why they do not learn the our language and must hold signs in Spanish? Do you see why they carry the Mexican flag and wrap themselves in the colors of Mexico instead of the red, white and blue of the United States of America? Do you see why they insult us by re-writing our national anthem into Spanish? Do you see why they do not place value on education and learning OUR culture? Why do we need bilingual employees in schools, businesses and government here in the U. S. And why does bilingual ALWAYS mean Spanish speaking? I am bilingual, in Japanese, and everyone should be..... in some language. But there should not be a need in the U.S. to put up signs in Spanish, print notices in Spanish or print ballots in Spanish or in any other language. If they will not or cannot learn the language, they should not be voting, in my humble opinion. If they will not or cannot learn OUR culture, they should not come here. If they are here to work and go home, don’t bring the family. Don’t provide automatic citizenship to children born here unless at least one of the parents is a citizen. Not one of the illegal aliens should ever be allowed to become a citizen. No one should benefit from illegal acts.
anna

Alameda, CA

#2 May 3, 2006
YES finally someone else out there has a brain also. I completly agree with you
interested citizen

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2006
anna wrote:
YES finally someone else out there has a brain also. I completly agree with you
I agree with both of you, and why should I have to push 1 for English?
interested citizen

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2006
When will we close our borders?
jay jay

Ocala, FL

#5 Sep 9, 2006
I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ILLEGALS . BECAUSE THEIR PEOPLE WERE HERE BEFORE.COLUMBUS RIGHT? ITS JUST STUPID WE WASTE TIME AND MONEY ON DUMB SHIT .RIGHT NOW ALL THE RACES ARE MIXING AND SOON WHO WILL BE THE LEGAL RACE? GOD LETS IT RAIN ON ALL WHITES BLACKS AND YES EVEN BROWN. SO WHY DO THE PEOPLE NOT SEE IF WE GET RID OF ALL ILLEGALS . THE AMERICAN ECONOMY WOULD GO DOWN THE DRAINS BECUASE I DO NOT THINK OTHER RACES WOULD PICK FRUITS AND VEGS.IN THE HOT SUMMER SO WISE UP BEFORE WE ALL LOSE .AND GIVE THEM PEOPLE A WORKING CHACE
peter

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2006
your stupidity has no bounds. you really believe they are coming here to work .the American people are the ones who built this country and should be the ones who decides who comes into this country not Mexico , they are sending all the Mexicos welfare cases to the United States and other countries are starting to do the same. your country is being taken over without firing shot. you need to reach down and pull your head out of your ass
kispkisp

Pearsall, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2006
interested citizen wrote:
When will we close our borders?
The question should be: When will we close ALL borders into the US...Every KNOWN entry way int he US...Lets not just pick on one area. If this is to be fair, ALL entry ways into the US should be blocked. Oh, but I get it....even though this is the Land of the FREE, it is not the Land of the FAIR, right?
LETS GIVE THE AMERICAN INDIANS BACK THEIR LAND...AFTERALL, WE DID SWINDLE AND STEAL THE LAND FROM THEM. LETS SEE WHAT THIER POSITION IS ON BORDER ENTRIES.....I BET IF IT WAS UP TO THE AMERICAN INDIANS...NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE. THIS LAND WOULD BE FREE AND BEAUTIFUL AS IT ONCE WAS.....
Responsible

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 24, 2006
George Cochran wrote:
I am married to an American of Mexican descent just as I am an American of Irish descent. I am not Irish-American and she is not Mexican-American or Hispanic-American. The ones quoted are predominately Mexican-American. Do you see what comes first in that name? Most illegal aliens from Mexico are in this category. Even some legal residents are in this category. Do you understand why they do not learn the our language and must hold signs in Spanish? Do you see why they carry the Mexican flag and wrap themselves in the colors of Mexico instead of the red, white and blue of the United States of America? Do you see why they insult us by re-writing our national anthem into Spanish? Do you see why they do not place value on education and learning OUR culture? Why do we need bilingual employees in schools, businesses and government here in the U. S. And why does bilingual ALWAYS mean Spanish speaking? I am bilingual, in Japanese, and everyone should be..... in some language. But there should not be a need in the U.S. to put up signs in Spanish, print notices in Spanish or print ballots in Spanish or in any other language. If they will not or cannot learn the language, they should not be voting, in my humble opinion. If they will not or cannot learn OUR culture, they should not come here. If they are here to work and go home, don’t bring the family. Don’t provide automatic citizenship to children born here unless at least one of the parents is a citizen. Not one of the illegal aliens should ever be allowed to become a citizen. No one should benefit from illegal acts.
Amen!!! Halleleujah!!! Woohoo!!!! Very, VERY well said.
Responsible

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 24, 2006
jay jay wrote:
I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ILLEGALS . BECAUSE THEIR PEOPLE WERE HERE BEFORE.COLUMBUS RIGHT? ITS JUST STUPID WE WASTE TIME AND MONEY ON DUMB SHIT .RIGHT NOW ALL THE RACES ARE MIXING AND SOON WHO WILL BE THE LEGAL RACE? GOD LETS IT RAIN ON ALL WHITES BLACKS AND YES EVEN BROWN. SO WHY DO THE PEOPLE NOT SEE IF WE GET RID OF ALL ILLEGALS . THE AMERICAN ECONOMY WOULD GO DOWN THE DRAINS BECUASE I DO NOT THINK OTHER RACES WOULD PICK FRUITS AND VEGS.IN THE HOT SUMMER SO WISE UP BEFORE WE ALL LOSE .AND GIVE THEM PEOPLE A WORKING CHACE
You are the one who has now made this discussion one concerning RACE. We are speaking about NATIONALITY! I don't care if you are orange with purple polka-dots as long as you are here legally, and I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES TO FEED, CLOTHE, AND SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL! Don't add your two cents in to the discussion unless you can speak intelligently to the issue at hand. Utilize a dictionary, would you please, and look up the difference between "rascism" and "nationalism."
Responsible

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 24, 2006
kispkisp wrote:
<quoted text>
The question should be: When will we close ALL borders into the US...Every KNOWN entry way int he US...Lets not just pick on one area. If this is to be fair, ALL entry ways into the US should be blocked. Oh, but I get it....even though this is the Land of the FREE, it is not the Land of the FAIR, right?
LETS GIVE THE AMERICAN INDIANS BACK THEIR LAND...AFTERALL, WE DID SWINDLE AND STEAL THE LAND FROM THEM. LETS SEE WHAT THIER POSITION IS ON BORDER ENTRIES.....I BET IF IT WAS UP TO THE AMERICAN INDIANS...NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE. THIS LAND WOULD BE FREE AND BEAUTIFUL AS IT ONCE WAS.....
Come on...that isn't even a viable argument! The world is so OVERLY populated now that it isn't feasible for everyone to "go back" to their native land...I am ashamed of many aspects of our history, but proud as can be for many MANY more. No one is arguing immigration, as long as it is legal! I think everyone taking part in this discussion would say immigration is a natural movement of mankind...people move throughout this world according to work, family, and education. But this particular issue is one that concerns a movement of ONE particular people ILLEGALLY, and it has reached PANDEMIC levels! It is being done dishonestly and illegally. All I am saying is if you are going to come to this country, do it legally, and then be a productive citizen. Work, go to school, be responsible. You break the law, your citizenship should be revoked. Don't have children you cannot support. It all comes down to "within reason." You seem to be the one barely masking hatrid and intolerance behind your comments.
Malvern Davis

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Sep 24, 2006
Responsible wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who has now made this discussion one concerning RACE. We are speaking about NATIONALITY! I don't care if you are orange with purple polka-dots as long as you are here legally, and I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES TO FEED, CLOTHE, AND SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL! Don't add your two cents in to the discussion unless you can speak intelligently to the issue at hand. Utilize a dictionary, would you please, and look up the difference between "rascism" and "nationalism."
Amen on this. I am sick of being the benefits that all the illegals get. I am a retired Texas teacher who can't afford insurance. If I were an illegal immigrant, I would have free insurance.
Responsible

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2006
Malvern Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen on this. I am sick of being the benefits that all the illegals get. I am a retired Texas teacher who can't afford insurance. If I were an illegal immigrant, I would have free insurance.
Yes..that shows how messed up things are in our country right now. Those of us who work our entire lives end up with the short end of the stick while those who do nothing but mooch off the system,whether legal residents or not, are rewarded with an income and free groceries and education- just to name a few of the rewards for the lazy and useless. It just floors me how backward our "system" is. I hate that I don't have much faith in my country right now...I am so proud of my American heritage and nationality,but I can't help but to feel a bit betrayed.
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#13 Oct 9, 2006
Very well put.

That's the problem with this issue many people try hiding their racism behind illogical arguments.
Responsible wrote:
<quoted text> Come on...that isn't even a viable argument! The world is so OVERLY populated now that it isn't feasible for everyone to "go back" to their native land...I am ashamed of many aspects of our history, but proud as can be for many MANY more. No one is arguing immigration, as long as it is legal! I think everyone taking part in this discussion would say immigration is a natural movement of mankind...people move throughout this world according to work, family, and education. But this particular issue is one that concerns a movement of ONE particular people ILLEGALLY, and it has reached PANDEMIC levels! It is being done dishonestly and illegally. All I am saying is if you are going to come to this country, do it legally, and then be a productive citizen. Work, go to school, be responsible. You break the law, your citizenship should be revoked. Don't have children you cannot support. It all comes down to "within reason." You seem to be the one barely masking hatrid and intolerance behind your comments.
Daniel

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2006
Responsible wrote:
<quoted text>Yes..that shows how messed up things are in our country right now. Those of us who work our entire lives end up with the short end of the stick while those who do nothing but mooch off the system,whether legal residents or not, are rewarded with an income and free groceries and education- just to name a few of the rewards for the lazy and useless. It just floors me how backward our "system" is. I hate that I don't have much faith in my country right now...I am so proud of my American heritage and nationality,but I can't help but to feel a bit betrayed.
Amen, well said.
Paul

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2006
You guys have the IQ of a tree branch; you are the primary reason the rest of the country looks down on Texas. What stupidity.
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#16 Nov 14, 2006
Way to go Jay Jay. Wise words.
jay jay wrote:
I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ILLEGALS . BECAUSE THEIR PEOPLE WERE HERE BEFORE.COLUMBUS RIGHT? ITS JUST STUPID WE WASTE TIME AND MONEY ON DUMB SHIT .RIGHT NOW ALL THE RACES ARE MIXING AND SOON WHO WILL BE THE LEGAL RACE? GOD LETS IT RAIN ON ALL WHITES BLACKS AND YES EVEN BROWN. SO WHY DO THE PEOPLE NOT SEE IF WE GET RID OF ALL ILLEGALS . THE AMERICAN ECONOMY WOULD GO DOWN THE DRAINS BECUASE I DO NOT THINK OTHER RACES WOULD PICK FRUITS AND VEGS.IN THE HOT SUMMER SO WISE UP BEFORE WE ALL LOSE .AND GIVE THEM PEOPLE A WORKING CHACE
Texas Expatriate

Köln, Germany

#17 Nov 14, 2006
Blame the government not the undocumented immigrants.

The government is spending billions in iraq and afghanistan. Those billions could be better spent providing low-cost health insurance to all citizens. It works in Europe why can't it work in the U.S.?

Why? Because the government and certain lobbies in the U.S. are greedy and don't give a s..t about honest hard working (retired) citizens. They'd rather drop bombs and wreak carnage around the world because the military industrial complex is a lucrative industry.

Open your eyes people, the government is using the "illegal" issue to distract from the fact that our youth are being used as cannon fodder in the middle east, while they rake in the billions...
Malvern Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen on this. I am sick of being the benefits that all the illegals get. I am a retired Texas teacher who can't afford insurance. If I were an illegal immigrant, I would have free insurance.
mac tremor

Fremont, CA

#18 Dec 9, 2006
George Cochran wrote:
I am married to an American of Mexican descent just as I am an American of Irish descent. I am not Irish-American and she is not Mexican-American or Hispanic-American. The ones quoted are predominately Mexican-American. Do you see what comes first in that name? Most illegal aliens from Mexico are in this category. Even some legal residents are in this category. Do you understand why they do not learn the our language and must hold signs in Spanish? Do you see why they carry the Mexican flag and wrap themselves in the colors of Mexico instead of the red, white and blue of the United States of America? Do you see why they insult us by re-writing our national anthem into Spanish? Do you see why they do not place value on education and learning OUR culture? Why do we need bilingual employees in schools, businesses and government here in the U. S. And why does bilingual ALWAYS mean Spanish speaking? I am bilingual, in Japanese, and everyone should be..... in some language. But there should not be a need in the U.S. to put up signs in Spanish, print notices in Spanish or print ballots in Spanish or in any other language. If they will not or cannot learn the language, they should not be voting, in my humble opinion. If they will not or cannot learn OUR culture, they should not come here. If they are here to work and go home, don’t bring the family. Don’t provide automatic citizenship to children born here unless at least one of the parents is a citizen. Not one of the illegal aliens should ever be allowed to become a citizen. No one should benefit from illegal acts.
Hell Ya!!!! We should make the law retroactive to Plymouth Rock!!! Or, was that a legal entry????
miss alexis

Cedar Park, TX

#20 Jan 8, 2007
everyone in here against illegal immigration can go to hell. you have no idea what illegals go through. you only think you do....
miss alexis

Cedar Park, TX

#19 Jan 8, 2007
ViiVA LA RAZA!!!! MEXiiC0 iiS THA BEST!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some stinky pink feathers have been ruffled onc... 3 hr real story 6
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr Oh Poor Baby 6,664
fart fetish (Jan '15) 7 hr fartslave 12
Murdering Mamacita 14 hr Jesse James 6
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 14 hr Retired Air Force RN 40
Anyone see the interview last week with Chris H... 18 hr My New Alias RULES 5
News Mexican service companies to get a peek at Eagl... 18 hr i bet 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages