does anyone know jose ramon aka JR

does anyone know jose ramon aka JR

Posted in the Bandera Forum

lost

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I can't remember his last name but he went to Clark high school and graduated in 05....I heard he's bi sexual and now he has a disease.
doctor

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 23, 2013
What sympton's are you having so far?
jokes

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Serious responses please, have some respect. He was my friend in high school and my roommate has a gay friend that states he got an std from Jr. Apparently there is no cure for. I'm trying to look him up because I'm worried about him.
Jesco

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 24, 2013
jokes wrote:
Serious responses please, have some respect. He was my friend in high school and my roommate has a gay friend that states he got an std from Jr. Apparently there is no cure for. I'm trying to look him up because I'm worried about him.
He took to much up his booty, huh?
jokes

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2013
This guy knows everyone so there has to be someone on here that is aware of his where abouts
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 29, 2013
Respect for afag? LMAO. Forget that sh-t. You want to be serious, but you change your name from 'lost' to 'jokes'.
jokes

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2013
I changed it because doctor had some jokes. Regardless of his preference, Jr is still a person who deserves to be treated with respect. If you don't like this post then go else where and stop wasting my time.
Megastupid

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2013
jokes wrote:
I changed it because doctor had some jokes. Regardless of his preference, Jr is still a person who deserves to be treated with respect. If you don't like this post then go else where and stop wasting my time.
If you don't lime what I say about him don't look or go to another forum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 min real ham 8,338
Tell Your Representative In Congress To Impeach... 6 min Pancho 9
Trump: White Supremacists Are My Friends 3 hr mean 14
I'm a rainbow man 3 hr I know that right 36
Cc Kirby (Aug '16) 4 hr Joshua Kirby 3
Roger Carrillo 9 hr DC Dave 16
Review: Prime Imports Auto Boutique (Mar '15) 19 hr DC Dave 9

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance