San Antonio is Racist

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#73 Feb 3, 2013
beautiful black wrote:
Don't forget that black people have the highest rate of HIV/AIDS. It's a proven fact.
"Cracker" posing as AA, you have been the typical statistic for some time now' well over 25 yrs..

You're the typical kid that will grow up in society and will become a future Pedophile, a person of interest who will commit something Diabolical,Heinous, in society...

You have been labeled the most dangerous person in society that people are unaware of. Take a look around who have been committing the most Diabolical Shyt known to humankind...

You should really do your research "Hillbilly". it is inevitable that your kind go thru an incubation period and will strike intermittantly in cycles...
latina for black poles

San Antonio, TX

#75 Feb 3, 2013
Black first, white second and Mexican men, well I just laugh at their little weenies.

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#76 Feb 3, 2013
latina for black poles wrote:
Black first, white second and Mexican men, well I just laugh at their little weenies.
well said...
LaShonda

United States

#78 Feb 3, 2013
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>well said...
Say da pecka licka. Hey!
black pole for my hole

San Antonio, TX

#79 Feb 3, 2013
Lick up that jizz!
tbh

Lockhart, TX

#80 Feb 3, 2013
Nothing is given, you gotta earn it. I have a nice career, and Im a hispanic woman. I don't steal, lie, beg or borrow. I cant believe all this racism coming out all of you. No wonder you don't advance, quit looking at everyone else's problems and focus on your own. The way you all are acting, you are all racist, yes black ppl too. There are a lot of black woman doing the white and Mexican wiener also, but you didn't mention that. Quit making your race sound like its the only one suffering, idgaf if you dont like the color of my skin.... You ain't paying my bills and if you steal from me, idk what color you are I'll shoot you dead. I live on the NW side and Ive seen whites, black and hispanic stealing all kinds of bs. Fkn grow up people.
white boy

San Antonio, TX

#81 Feb 4, 2013
I love the color of your skin baby,it turns me on. Delicious!
killedjoe

White Plains, NY

#84 Feb 5, 2013
tbh wrote:
Nothing is given, you gotta earn it. I have a nice career, and Im a hispanic woman. I don't steal, lie, beg or borrow. I cant believe all this racism coming out all of you. No wonder you don't advance, quit looking at everyone else's problems and focus on your own. The way you all are acting, you are all racist, yes black ppl too. There are a lot of black woman doing the white and Mexican wiener also, but you didn't mention that. Quit making your race sound like its the only one suffering, idgaf if you dont like the color of my skin.... You ain't paying my bills and if you steal from me, idk what color you are I'll shoot you dead. I live on the NW side and Ive seen whites, black and hispanic stealing all kinds of bs. Fkn grow up people.
You sound OK to me. You are a proud person who "earn" the right to be respected. Folks like you are always welcome to be my next door neighbor anytime on Long Island.
puro mexicano

San Antonio, TX

#85 Feb 5, 2013
SA not racist ese. Go to jasper tejas musch rasicm in that place.
Lula Mae

San Antonio, TX

#86 Feb 6, 2013
I think it's pretty darn hilarious that white trash folk hate everything "Mexican" about San Antonio. Yet, they're clueless that the city's name is in Spanish. Do we change the name in English (a language white trash doesn't know well either) to St. Anthony? Surprised? LMFAO!

Folks, this is what happens when humans inbreed as prolific as white trash. You end up with a bunch of retards Look around. They are the ones with psychological problems killing innocent children and adults. I rest my case
Timo

Houston, TX

#87 Feb 10, 2013
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Esplain why Krackers have a higher percentage of welfare? Yer know why white folks don't have many kids? We kill em. Just like in Conneticut.
Because they don't have a higher percentage per capita, stupid. Most certainly the majority on welfare are not white. Too many Negroes in East Texas and too many illegals and second generation of illegals in West Texas. My Mexican Tejas roots go back 200 years and I have no use for the illegals and their children or welfare blacks. Especially the very low IQ Katrina dregs from New Orleans.
Godofredo

Houston, TX

#89 Feb 10, 2013
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>"Cracker" posing as AA, you have been the typical statistic for some time now' well over 25 yrs..
You're the typical kid that will grow up in society and will become a future Pedophile, a person of interest who will commit something Diabolical,Heinous, in society...
You have been labeled the most dangerous person in society that people are unaware of. Take a look around who have been committing the most Diabolical Shyt known to humankind...
You should really do your research "Hillbilly". it is inevitable that your kind go thru an incubation period and will strike intermittantly in cycles...
Dumb dumb and more dumb.

Fact, per capita Negroes have a higher percentage of serial killers.

Hows this...

To this day cannibalism has always run rampant in Africa. Whether it's jungle meat sold in the market, or war loads showing how fierce they are or killing albinos to use body parts. How about and fking babies to cure AIDs? Your bred has always been a mess. Please go back to New Orleans.
dummy

San Diego, CA

#90 Feb 10, 2013
Godofredo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb dumb and more dumb.
Fact, per capita Negroes have a higher percentage of serial killers.
Hows this...
To this day cannibalism has always run rampant in Africa. Whether it's jungle meat sold in the market, or war loads showing how fierce they are or killing albinos to use body parts. How about and fking babies to cure AIDs? Your bred has always been a mess. Please go back to New Orleans.
It appears that you dumb Uneducated, Misinformed, Pieces of Garbage lean towards "Africa" when you're caught up in a deabate whereas Racism is concerned...

Africa has nothing to do with America when it stems to Serial Killers you Dumb Hillbilly. You're just angry because it has been proven that your kind have committed the most diabolical, heinous' shyt known to humankind for that matter...

Care to name the african nation that has ever participated in your so-called Cannibalism practices.. As I can remember reading the story of the Klondike when the greedy whites who resorted to cannibalism...

http://www.washington.edu/uwired/outreach/csp...
Godofredo

Houston, TX

#91 Feb 10, 2013
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you dumb Uneducated, Misinformed, Pieces of Garbage ..... you Dumb Hillbilly.
I'm not a hillbilly, not too many have my name.

as for proof have you heard of google?

http://www.google.com/search... in the congo
african cannibals wrote:
Nearly all the tribes in the Congo Basin either are or have been cannibals; and among some of them the practice is on the increase. Races who until lately do not seem to have been cannibals, though situated in a country surrounded by cannibal races, have, from increased intercourse with their neighbours, learned to eat human flesh.

Soon after the Station of Equator was established, the residents discovered that a wholesale human traffic was being carried on by the natives of the district between this station and Lake M'Zumba. The captains of the steamers have often assured me that whenever they try to buy goats from the natives, slaves are demanded in exchange; the natives often come aboard with tusks of ivory with the intention of buying a slave, complaining that meat is now scarce in their neighbourhood.

There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that they prefer human flesh to any other. During all the time I lived among cannibal races I never came across a single case of their eating any kind of flesh raw; they invariably either boil, roast or smoke it. This custom of smoking flesh to make it keep would have been very useful to us, as we were often without meat for long periods. We could, however, never buy smoked meat in the markets, it being impossible to be sure that it was not human flesh.

The preference of different tribes for various parts of the human body is interesting. Some cut long steaks from the flesh of the thighs, legs or arms; others prefer the hands and feet; and though the great majority do not eat the head, I have come across more than one tribe which prefers this to any other part. Almost all use some part of the intestines on account of the fat they contain.

A young Basongo chief came to our Commandant while at dinner in his tent and asked for the loan of his knife, which, without thinking, the Commandant gave him. He immediately disappeared behind the tent and cut the throat of a little slave-girl belonging to him, and was in the act of cooking her when one of our soldiers saw him. This cannibal was immediately put in irons, but almost immediately after his liberation he was brought in by some of our soldiers who said he was eating children in and about our cantonment. He had a bag slung round his neck which, on examining it, we found contained an arm and leg of a young child.

A man with his eyes open has no difficulty in knowing, from the horrible remains he is obliged to pass on his way, what people have preceded him, on the road or battlefield – with this difference: that on a battlefield he will find those parts left to the jackals which the human wolves have not found to their taste; whereas on the road, by the smouldering camp fires, are the whitening bones, cracked and broken, which form the relics of these disgusting banquets. What struck me most, during my expeditions throughout the country, was the number of partially cut-up bodies I found. Some of them were minus the hands and feet, and some with steaks cut from the thighs or elsewhere; others had the entrails or head removed. Neither old nor young, women or children, are exempt from serving as food for their conquerors or neighbours.

Sidney Langford Hinde (former captain of the Congo Free State Force), The Fall of the Congo Arabs, Methuen, 1897
Lots more but cut short by topix character limit
Juan

Houston, TX

#92 Feb 10, 2013
Why don't black people tip on pizza delivery. Everybody else tips and is real nice. Blacks stand there waiting for change and count it to make sure they get every penny back. They never put a tip with a credit card either. I'm going to another store were I will only deliver to Mexicans and whites. if I get a black as a regular, I will deliver the pizza cold and greasy with the cheese sliding off.
bite me

Dallas, TX

#93 Feb 11, 2013
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>"Cracker" posing as AA, you have been the typical statistic for some time now' well over 25 yrs..
You're the typical kid that will grow up in society and will become a future Pedophile, a person of interest who will commit something Diabolical,Heinous, in society...
You have been labeled the most dangerous person in society that people are unaware of. Take a look around who have been committing the most Diabolical Shyt known to humankind...
You should really do your research "Hillbilly". it is inevitable that your kind go thru an incubation period and will strike intermittantly in cycles...
please share your thoughts on the eighteen blacks, that raped that little eleven year old hispanic girl in Cleveland, TX.
or maybe, enlighten us with your wisdom on the nine hundred and twenty six homicides between chicago and new york, in 2012, that were eighty-five percent black, being killed by other blacks (gang members). yet, you keep calling each other, brotha. I realize, that seventy three percent of you brothas, are from a single parent household, and they could in fact be your bro.
any other thoughts, bro?
dummy

San Diego, CA

#94 Feb 11, 2013
Godofredo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a hillbilly, not too many have my name.
as for proof have you heard of google?
http://www.google.com/search... in the congo
<quoted text>
Lots more but cut short by topix character limit
why are you so fixated on "Africa", do you think that Africa is a Country or a Continent? more so, what does Africa have relations to the Western Hempisphere...

Care to address that if you will "Hillbilly"...
dummy

San Diego, CA

#95 Feb 11, 2013
Godofredo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a hillbilly, not too many have my name.
as for proof have you heard of google?
http://www.google.com/search... in the congo
<quoted text>
Lots more but cut short by topix character limit
care to address that if you will about people of the african nations resorting to Cannibalism...I would love to see how you can prove that..
dummy

San Diego, CA

#96 Feb 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
Why don't black people tip on pizza delivery. Everybody else tips and is real nice. Blacks stand there waiting for change and count it to make sure they get every penny back. They never put a tip with a credit card either. I'm going to another store were I will only deliver to Mexicans and whites. if I get a black as a regular, I will deliver the pizza cold and greasy with the cheese sliding off.
dude, I lived in San Antonio and trust me that is nothing but a far cry from Dirty Hispanics who would rather steal the sweetning out of Ginger Bread Rather than putting in a hard days work..

I have met many of the White "Rednecks" who live in the Hill Country would never tip anyone as well' despite the fact "Southern Hospitality". That doesn't exist there Jaun..

You need to clean up your backyards before you can pass judgement on a particular ethnicity of people. Everyday more and more Hispanics in Bexar and the surrounding Counties make the news in a big way if you know what I mean...

It is interesting how you Texans claim that Texas is a great place to live but, there are so much racism and hatred that exists in that City...

It appears that many people are on the edge and posess some sort of paranoid mentality there in San Antonio
dummy

San Diego, CA

#97 Feb 11, 2013
bite me wrote:
<quoted text>
please share your thoughts on the eighteen blacks, that raped that little eleven year old hispanic girl in Cleveland, TX.
or maybe, enlighten us with your wisdom on the nine hundred and twenty six homicides between chicago and new york, in 2012, that were eighty-five percent black, being killed by other blacks (gang members). yet, you keep calling each other, brotha. I realize, that seventy three percent of you brothas, are from a single parent household, and they could in fact be your bro.
any other thoughts, bro?
Don't get it twisted "Hillbilly" there are more and more White and Latina Women worldwide who are single and seeking love outside of their Etnicity...

I have had my share of your White Women, Latina, Hispanic, Asian, Australian and European Women. Enlighten me on that if you will. the crime stats "Black on Black" crime has nothing to do with me and, if Black Men are calling themselves Brotha unlike your kind who is trying so hard to fit in by wanting to be black' What's up with that...

Hmmm, what explains the problems that exists within the Hispanics communities especially in San Antonio whereas Mexicans are gunning down each other over BS as well, Stealing, Robbing each other by the numbers...

You should lean towards the source for that answer. One thing for sure the Black Men are not going on a shooting rampage and killing innocent young blacks in mass numbers unlike your kind have been doing for over 47 yrs as I can account for..

need I put out the Stats and the postings that took place in history?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife 15 min Crazyhusb 3
Some stinky pink feathers have been ruffled onc... 7 hr real story 6
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 10 hr Oh Poor Baby 6,664
fart fetish (Jan '15) 11 hr fartslave 12
Murdering Mamacita 17 hr Jesse James 6
LVN program at Career Point College (Jul '12) 18 hr Retired Air Force RN 40
Anyone see the interview last week with Chris H... 22 hr My New Alias RULES 5

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages